Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ Are You For Serious?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



(A/N) Oh, I'm REALLY sorry this came out so late guys!!! Life is just.....hard and VERY busy sometimes so it's REALLY difficult to get the time that I need to write this, but don't worry I'm not going to drop this fic and I WILL try VERY hard to get these chapters out sooner and to make them really good. SO please keep reading this and reviewing. It helps me do things faster!!!!

To my WONDERFULLY WONDERFUL reviewers:

Sonicrider14: I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry I made you wait so long, but I did manage to get this out before March 1st. =) So at least that was something. =) And did you win the bet? My friend can do that song on guitar hero 3, but I can't. =P I'm not that good. Anyway, thanks SO much for reviewing!!!! I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! and the next one should be out sooner!!!
SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Yeah, I LOVE long reviews they make me all happy. lol. =) And I have an account on that site (as you may already know since I reviewed your story there) and It was good. =) I hope you don't delete it, I like reading it. and don't worry I don't plan on deleting this story. I always like to see all my storied through. And that really does suck. My computer died on me when I was halfway through this chap and I forgot to save it so yeah. That's another reason why it's so late. Well I hope that you enjoy this chap and continue your story. =)

Destenyne: It's fine. =) I'm glad you left a review, though. And glad you liked it. Hope that you like this chap too! R&R!!!
My must reads!:

Yes, I have returned with must reads. =) Well first is 'A Puzzle Called War' by: SmilezPeepz. It's a REALLY good story and you should really read it.
'Life is Lovelier the Second time Around' by: Destenyne.
and finally, 'New Twins In Konoha' by: SakuraSasuke 4 ever. =) (the link for her story on another site is in one of her reviews on this story)
Well that's all for now people!!! READ!!!!

_________________________________________________________ _________________________


Disclaimer: No I DO NOT own Naruto. None of the characters are mine either, just to plot. =)




Are You For Serious?!







Last time:
************

The rest of practice was mostly uneventful, but we had a few more balls fly over to the cheerleaders, this time by accident though. We finished up practice and we all said our good-bye's and went home.
We had quite an 'interesting' first day at school.

This time:*************

At Sakura's house

I got home from school at 4:20 P.M. and went into the kitchen to say hello to my mom. My dad was on a business trip until next month so he wasn't home.

"Hey mom." I said walking into the kitchen with a smile on my face.

"Hey, honey, how was school?" She asked as she looked up from the vegetables she was cutting and smiled at me.

"It was great! I can't wait for tomarrow!" I said cheerfully. I was probably one of the first kids in the world to say that I was looking forward to school. But I mean, can you blame me? All my friends are there and it's fun!

"That's wonderful sweety." My mother answered, still cutting up vegetables.

"I'm going to head upstairs to get some stuff done for school." I told her as I grabbed a little bowl of grapes and started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Alright, I'll call you when dinners ready." She said as I started up the stairs.

"Kay." I replied.

I went up to my room and turned on my laptop as soon as I got in. I took my shoes off and put them in my closet and put my dirty gym clothes into my laundry basket. I then sat on my bed with my laptop on my lap. As soon as I opened my e-mail and IM page, I got a message from Temari.

CrazyFanLady11 has sent you a message:

Hey, girl! What's up?

I looked at her name and laughed. Yes, she was crazy indeed. I don't know why she likes fans so much, though. I just shrugged and answered.

(Now it's just going to go into IM's, not really anyone's P.O.V.)

CherryBlossomsRock!17: The ceiling. =)

CrazyFanLady11: Haha. Very funny. =P What are you doin?

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Just about to check my e-mail and talkin to this crazy lady I call my best friends. =D you?

CrazyFanLady11: I'm just in my room passing the time talking to this incredibly strange person with wacky pink hair.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Touche.

CrazyFanLady11: Oh, yeah! I'm good.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Yeah yeah. So when's our first game?

CrazyFanLady11: In two weeks.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: That soon?

CrazyFanLady11: Yeah. They're starting the games earlier because state is going to be a week early.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: why?

CrazyFanLady11: I have no idea.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Wow, Temari. You're just full of valuable information.

CrazyFanLady11: Well, sorry I don't know everything Sakura.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: It's o.k. I forgive you. =) Btw do you think you and Shika will get any where this year?" ;)

CrazyFanLady11: SAKURA!!! My brother's in my room!!!

CrazyFanLady11: SHUT

CrazyFanLady11: UP!!!!!

CrazyFanLady11: !!!!!!!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: O.k. o.k. My bad. I'll be quiet.

CrazyFanLady11: Thank you.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: So do you think you and S.N. will go out this year?

CrazyFanLady11: SAKURA MARI HARUNO!!!!

CrazyFanLady11: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Alright, alright. I won't say anything at all.

CrazyFanLady11: You better!!!

CherryBlosomsRock!17: whdjgijdkvbtch

CrazyFanLady11: what?!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Oh, nothing. =D

PrettyInPurple08 Has signed into this chat.

PrettyInPurple08:
Hey girls!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Yo!

CrazyFanLady11: Hey.

PrettyInPurple08: What's up chikas?

CrazyFanLady11: Nothing really, just talkin to the pink haired wacko.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: The roof the roof the roof is on fire.

PrettyInPurple08: 0_o Huh?

CherryBlossomsRock!17: You said, 'what's up.' so I said the roof and then that song popped into my head. It's quite simple Ino, darling.

CrazyFanLady11: See. Told you she was a wacko. =)

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Am not! well..........not THAT much, but maybe a tad.

PrettyInPurple08: Try a LOT!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: HEY! That's mean. =(

"Sakura! Dinners ready!" My mom called up.

"Coming!" I replied.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Sorry to cut our conversation short, but I have to go down stairs for dinner. So I'll talk to you later piggy, blondie.

PrettyInPurple08: Later forehead. =)

CrazyFanLady11: ttyl crazy!

CherryBlossomsRock!17 has logged out of chat

I closed my IM window and jumped off my bed. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, where my mom was.

"Sakura can you set the table?" She asked as she started to put food on plates.

"Sure." I said, as I grabbed forks, knives, and spoons to put on the table.

I filled two cups with water and placed them on the table as well.

"Alright, have a seat Sakura." My mother said, bringing the plates over to the table.

"Hai" I answered and sat down.

We ate dinner in a comfortable silence and had some chit-chat here and there. Just the usual dinner conversations.

After dinner, I thanked me mom for the food and went back upstairs to my room. When I got back on the computer, I noticed that Sasuke and Naruto were on.

RamenRulesAll14 has sent you a message

RamenRulesAll14:
Sakura-chan!!!!!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Hello to you too, Naruto.

RamenRulesAll14: Teme is being mean to me.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Naruto, what am I going to do about that? I'm not your mother! Take care of your own problems.

RamenRulesAll14: But Sakura!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: No buts! It can't be that bad.

RamenRulesAll14: But he said really really mean things. =(

CherryBlossomsRock!17: like.....

RamenRulesAll14: He called me stupid and then he...he...he dissed RAMEN!!!! Can you believe that?!?!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Oh, no. How could he do such a thing?

RamenRulesAll14: I know right?

CherryBlossomsRock!17: that was sarcasm, Naruto. Anyway, you'll live. I don't have to say anything to him.

DarkUchiha35: Hn.

RamenRulesAll14: Teme!

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Sasu!

DarkUchiha35: Hn.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Oh my shimmies!!! Can you say something else for once?! It' really annoying when you just 'hn' all the time.

DarkUchiha35: Hn.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Oh, I can just see the smirk on you face! Makes me want to wipe that smirk right off.

RamenRulesAll14: Now, now, Sakura-chan. Violence won't solve anything.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Yeah, but it sure'll make me feel a lot better!!! And since when were you such a pacifist?

RamenRulesAll14: Since I felt like being one. =P

DarkUchiha35: Moron.

RamenRulesAll14: Idiot!

DarkUchiha35: Stupid.

RamenRulesAll14: Teme!!!

DarkUchiha35: Dobe.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Will you two give it a rest? You're giving me a head ache and I can't ever hear you.

RamenRulesAll14: Sorry Sakura

DarkUchiha35: Hn.

CherryBlossomsRock!17: Uggg!!! You frustrate me to a point that no one else can Uchiha. You make it seem like I'm always PMSing!!!

*silence in the IM chat room*

CherryBlossomsRock!17:
Well if your both not going to say anything I'm leaving. Good-bye and good-night!

CherryBlossomsRock!17 has logged out

DarkUchiha35 and RamenRulesAll14 are still in a speachless sense of shock.

'Those idiots!' I screamed in my head in frustration.

I turned off my laptop and decided to go to bed early. Maybe I'll actaully wake up on time tomorrow.

The next day!

'BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!'

My alarm colck went off at 6:30 A.M. that morning. I groned and hit my clock with my fist.

'SMASH!'

Woops! Too much strength in that one. My mom isn't going to be too happy about me needing a new alarm clock.

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I took a qick shower and got dressed in my favorite pair of olive green kargo shorts and a dark pink shirt that said 'Peace, love, and rock and roll,' on it.

I grabed my phone from my night stand and ran down to the kitchen for breakfast. My mom was already there drinking coffee and reading a magazine.

"Monring mom! I said as I walked to one of the cabinets to get a bowl.

"Good morning Sakura." She said, smiling at me.

I grabbed my favorite cereal, cinnamin toast crunch, and poured it into my bowl. I grabbed a spoon and the milk from the fridg. I poured the milk into the bowl and proceeded to sit down and eat breakfast.

When I was done, I put my bowl and spoon in the sink and went to brush my teeth. This is getting really boring isn't it? Well I know! My mornings are always the same. Get up, get dressed, eat, brush teeth, and leave. That's about it. Oh well, hopefully things at scho-

"SAKURA!!!!!!"

Wow. So maybe my morning wasn't going to be all that dull.

"SAKURA!!!!"

That voice is so unbelievably annoying. Oh no, It can't be.

"OI, FOREHEAD LISTEN TO ME!!!!!"

Yup, it is.

"Ino-pig?! What the heck are you doing in MY house at SEVEN in the morning?!?!" I shouted at her.

"Dang! Well aren't you crancky when you wake up? And look at your hair! Oh, it's such a disaster when you don't brush it." Ino said being all, well Ino-ish.

"I DID brush it!" I told her. She's really annoying sometimes.

"Oh, well then it looks just fine." She said with a grin and a nervous smile.

"Why are you here?" I asked her, getting back on track.

"Oh, right! Well I have REALLY big news!" She said, getting all cheery.

"Couldn't this have waited until school?" I asked her.

"Well, NO! I mean you always get to school late or a few minutes before the bell rings! And I just COULDN'T wait that long to tell you! And you know how you always start talking to other people and you always come to me last? By the time that happened we would have already been called in and I wouldn't have ahd the chance to tell you my news! So I decided that I'de come over and-"

"Get to the point!!!!" Man, she frustrates me sometimes.

"O.k. o.k. sheesh! Crancky much?"

'she's just dense, Sakura. She doesn't deserve to die.' I told myselfe over and over again.

"Anyway, my great news was that....that..." She started, ans then it looked like she started to day dream.

"THAT?" She was really pissing me off.

"Sai asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!!!" She shouted as she started to jump up and down.

"He wah?" I asked in shock. Sai ACTAULLY asked her to be his girlfriend? But it was only the sencond day of school!!!

"He asked me to be his girl friend!!!!" She repeated happily.

"How? When?" So many questions, so many questions.

"This morning!!! He was IMing me last night and told me to meet him at 6:30 A.M. infront of school! So I did, and when he got there he asked me to be his girl friend!!!!" She explained with that same shine in her eyes.

"And you ran all the way from school to my house to tell me?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said, but I'm not that sure that she was really paying attention to me.

"Well, since you're here, and still day dreaming, you wanna walk BACK to school with me?" I asked her, not really expecting her to answer.

"...." she didn't.

"Well alrighty then. I'll just go get my things and jump off a cliff, and we can go to school." I said.

"...." still nothing.

*sigh* she's so hopeless sometimes. I shook my head and grabbed my stuff as I said good-bye to my mom and dragged Ino out the door with me.

At School

Ino and I made it to school at 7:30. We were early.

There were only a few people there and only Sasuke and Sai were under our Sakura tree, and I think I caught a gimps of Naruto on one of the branches.

"Sai-kun!!!" Ino shouted, running from her spot next to me.

I sighed again and just followed after her.

"Hey, Ino." He greeted her.

"Morning!" I said to all three boys.

'CRASH'

"M-morning Sakura!" Naruto said after falling out of the tree. He must have been asleep or something.

Sasuke said a quick 'morning' and went back to closing his eyes and leaning on the tree.

Sai was to absorbed in talking to Ino that he didn't even bother insalting me, which I didn't mind, but it made me feel ignored.

I pouted as I sat at one of the benches next to where Naruto and Sasuke were.

"So how long have you guys been her?" I asked casually.

"Not long, but Teme has been here since seven." Naruto said, in his usual cheerful voice.

"Why were you here so early, Sasuke? Don't you sleep?" I asked him.

"Sai called me." Was all he said before going silent again.

"Oh, so he must have called Sasuke to tell him that he asked Ino out, just like Ino ran to my house to tell me." I concluded.

"WHAT?! Ino and Sai are going out?!?! Since when?" Asked a very surprised Naruto.

"You mean you didn't know?" I asked.

"No!" He shouted back.

"And you've been sitting here with Sasuke and Sai? They didn't tell you?" Makes sense that they didn't tell him, though. He would have shouted it to the whole world, like he is right now.

"No! They're such lously friends." He huffed while crossing his arms.

"Hey, Sakura!" I heard a loud voice call.

"Hey, Temari!" I shouted back.

"Why are you here so early?" She asked as she walked closer.

"Ino barged into my house to tell me that her and Sai are going out now." I explained simpley.

"Oh, alright." She said, then stopped and continued. "WHAT?" she yelled in surprise.

Yup, I was expecting that.

"Yeah, he asked her to be his girlfriend this morning." I stated.

"Wow." Was all she said.

"Yeah, I felt the same way." I replied.

We sat ther just randomely talking about things with Naruto, who was still mad at Sasuke and Sai for not telling him. We even started to make plans for the weekend, with other included of course. Going to the beach with only Naruto was NEVER a good idea. He'd get so hyper and you'd be the only one there to entertain him. I shivered at the thought.

"How about we go to the beach?" Temari suggested.

"Oh, that would be so coolerz!!!" I said.

"Yeah what she said." Naruto agreed.

"They said it would probably be sunny, so it should be fun." Temari continued.

"You come up with the greatest ideas Tem Tem!" I said jumping up and down like a little kid. It will be SO much fun!!

"It's a gift." She said with a grin.

"Hey guys!"

We all turned our heads at the sound of the voice getting closer.

It was Tenten, Hinata and Neji.

"Hey Ten, Hina, Neji." I said with a smile.

"Why are you here so early, Sakura?" Tenten asked me.

Was it really such a surprise that I was early?!

"Oh no reason! Ino just barged into my house to tell me her and Sai are going out now." I said blankly. This story is getting way old.

"WHAT?!?!" She yelled.

This was going to be one long day of explinations.

*sigh*




~TBC~




(A/N.) O.k. so it's kinda short, but don't worry the next chapter WILL be longer and come out in two weeks! For sure!!! so until then, PLEASE read and review!!!! =) I really appreciate it when you do!!!!