Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ Oh, Yeah! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



(A/N.) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! It's been like a month since I updated! or more I'm not sure! But I'm REALLY SORRY!!! I've had a lot of stuff going on, like school and all that jazz. Complicated stuff PLUS I've been getting really bad writers block! it's so annoying!!!!! but enough excuses! Chapter five is FINALLY complete! It took me FOREVER to write, but here it is!!! Hope that you all like it and don't forget to REVIEW!!!!! =)

TO MY WONDERFUL REVIEWERS:

SakuraSasuke 4 life: WOW! 0__0 long review. lol. well thanks to much for taking your time to write such a long review! I'm really sorry this took so long, life just gets in the way sometimes. I'm also really glad that you like it so much!!! And I still don't know about the football thing. I think that I can work something in, but we'll see. ;) And swimming? Definitely a possibility, but you'll have to wait and see for that one too. =) And yes, the Temari thing was absoluetly HILARIOUS! I loved writing it. I was cracking up really hard too. Oh, and cool fic by the way. I really like it, it's good. =) Well, thank you very much for the LONG review and I give you this LONG review response back. =D Hope you enjoy the chap!!!

Vospader21: YAY!!! lol. I was wondering where you were. =) Well, I'm glad that you like it and thank you. =D Hope that you like this chap and keep REVIEWING!!!!

Sonicrider14: Lol. thanks! I'm glad that you like it! =) *brings Sakura back from unconsciousness* Are you alright? Sakura: Pretty bird. *knocks out again* I may have a problem. *laughs nervously* oh don't forget to leave a review!!! and enjoy the chap!!! =D

Destenyne: THANK YOU!!! =) *makes you a tuna sandwich* Here you go! *hands you sandwich* And I'm not a crazy person...well only a little. lol. Well, thanks again for the review! ENJOY THE CHAP! AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

livelaughlover4ever21: Thanks for reviewing! And don't worry I'll deffinitly continue this. =) ENJOY THE NEW CHAP!!! =)

xxToKi0drifTxx: Glad that you love it!!!!!! so much! =) hope that you like this chapter as well!!! oh and keep reviewing please!!!

________________________________________________________ _____________________


Disclaimer: No for the hundredth (not really) time I don't own Naruto or any of the other characters in this fic! T-T so sad.





"Oh, yeah!"





Last time:

"HAHAHAHA!!!" and it was back to the floor for me and Tenten.

"Guys!" Temari whined.

What a funny, funny health class we had today.

This time:

Sakura's P.O.V.

After the little 'insedent' in health class we were off to Art with Anko. Now Anko-sensai can be a little crazy at times, but she's a pretty cool teacher. A thousand times better then Orochimaru that's for sure.

"Sakura!" I heard someone call behind me as I walked to Art with my best bud Temari.

"Huh?" I asked as I turned around.

"Sakura, Temari! Wait up." Matsuri called out to us.

"Hey Matsuri! Long time no see! What's up?" I asked, cheerfully turning around to talk to her.

"I'm fine thanks." she said, smiling, as she caught up to us. " Are you guys heading over to Art?" She asked.

"Yup! We're on our way now." I said just as cheerfully as before.

"Cool. Do you mind if I walk with you guys?" She asked shyly.

"Not at all." I said with a bright smile. "What about to Tem?" I added as I looked to my right where she was standing.

"I don't mind either." She said and then started walking again.

"Is she mad at me?" Matsuri asked, a hint of sadness in her tone.

"No she's just angry 'cause Tenten and I couldn't stop laughing at her in health class." I said. That statement brought back what happened and I couldn't help, but let out a small giggle at the memory.

"Oh, o.k." She said, smiling again. "What happened anyway?" she added as we started to walk again.

"Oh, just a little word mix up, nothing big." I replied, knowing Temari would kill me if I told anyone.

"O.k." She said back, and we walked to Art only making small talk as we went.

~In Art~

When Temari, Matusri and I entered the classroom, almost everyone was already there. Ino was sitting next to Sai, of course, watching him sketch something, Gaara was all emo-ish in the far back corner, Shikamaru was catching some z's on him desk, and Sasuke was looking as bored as ever at his desk, next to Shikamaru.

"Hey Teamri, you going to go wake up your man?" I asked teasingly.

"No! And he's not my man!." She harshly whispered back, though I could see the red on her cheeks quite clearly.

"Okay, Okay. I was just kidding, no need to bite my head off." I said grinning a little.

"How bout you Matsuri?" I asked turning to her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Are you going to sit with your man Gaara?" I asked, gesturing, with my head, in his direction.

Once she saw who I was talking about she blushed so red, she could rival Hinatas' blush. "N-no, I couldn't." She finally answered, looking in the opposite direction.

"Oh, come on I know you like him. No need to hide things from me." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, but he doesn't like me." She replied sadly.

"You don't know that." I told her. "Just sit with him and see what happens." I added with a huge smile on my face.

I knew from a reliably source, coughTemaricough, that Gaara had a little crush on dear, Matsuri, since last year.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still a little shy.

"Just try it. Right Temari? She should try?" I asked my best friend.

"Try what?" She asked, obviously too busy looking at Shikamaru to pay attention. She always said that he looked cuter while he was sleeping. I didn't pay that much attention too him so who knows.

"To sit next to Gaara." I said with a sigh. "You really shouldn't stare at him with so many people around." I added, shaking my head at her.

"I wasn't staring." She mumbled, blushing again.

"Sure." I said with a grin. "Now back to my question. Should Matsuri try to sit next to Gaara?" I asked, getting back on track.

"Sure, I bet it'll go well." She replied, not as enthusiasticly as I wanted her to sound, but it'll do.

"Really?" Matsuri asked, more excited now.

"Really." Temari reasured her.

"Okay, I'll try." She said, then took a deep breath and was off.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Temari asked me.

"Of course!" I answered cheerfully. "He likes her, and she likes him. It will DEFINITELY work out." I replied confidently.

"I hope so, for Matsuri at least." She said, watching Matsuri talking to her little brother.

"Oh, don't worry so much." I said patting her back.

She just sighed.

"Hey, do you want to go bother Ino and Sai?" I asked all excited again.

"Sure." She answered with an evil grin on her face.

Just as we were about to ruin Inos' flirting the door slammed open.

"Hello Maggots!" Anko yelled as she arrived in the class room.

Everyone raced to their seats and payed attention. Anko wasn't really a teacher to be messed with. She would probably go all phsyco on you.

"Hello Anko-sensai." We all replied in unison.

"As you all should know, this is Art class and I am your teacher, Anko Mitarashi. You can just call me Anko." She said as she stared at us.

"Now, because today is your first day at school I'll give you a relatively easy assignment." She added, as she sat down and put her feet on her desk.

"Since when is anything Anko has us do, easy?" I whispered to Temari.

"Good point. I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Temari whispered back with a shrug.

"You are all going to draw a picture of your favorite thing that happened this summer." Anko announced.

"Begin! And it better be done byt the end of class." She said a tad threateningly.

That was all anyone needed to get to work.

I took out my little art kit with color pencils and all that jazz, and my sketch book.

"So, what are you going to draw Temari?" I asked her.

"Kankuro flipping off his tube while we were tubing." she said with a huge grin on her face.

"Now that's memorable." I said, laughing a little.

"Yeah." She replied, also laughing. "What about you?" she asked after a small pause.

"Humm.....I'm not sure." I answered with my fingre to my chin as I started to think.

"Well you better come up with something fast." Temari warned as she got to work on her drawing.

I sighed and looked over at Sasuke.

"Hey, what are you drawing Sasuke?" I asked as tried to take a peek at his drawing.

"When I dunked over Naruto." He replied in his usual flat tone.

"Oh, I remember that! That was so sweet! I especially liked how Narutos' face looked when you did that." I said.

"Yeah. I don't think I'v ever really seen his eyes pop out that far." He said with a small grin.

"For Serious." I agreed.

"And what are you drawing?" He asked, his face back to it's normal blank expression.

"I don't know. I was hoping I could get an idea by asking you, but I still don't know." I said with a heavy sigh.

"Well if you want to finish before class ends you should get started." He replied.

"I know, I know." I said with another sigh.

Then suddenly I had a stroke of genius.

"I got it!" I said a little louder the a whisper.

"What?" Temari and Sasuke both asked.

"That time when we went out to eat at Ebi's." I said.

"Oh, that time were you got all loopy from that Pina Colada?" Asked Temari.

"Yeah, that night was so much fun." I answered with a grin.

"You mean getting drunk is fun?" Sasuke asked coldly.

"I did NOT get drunk! That Pina Colada was virgin! I just got a sugar rush or something." I argued.

"Sure you did." He said.

"You frustrate me." I replied as I glared at him.

"Well, I would have thought that you were drunk. I mean you winked at a random guy in a mustang, you started to play with Sasukes hair in the car, and you started to sing VERY loud and VERY off key on the way home." Temari explained.

"Well, I think the last one is pretty normal for her." Sasuke added with a smirk.

How I hated that smirk.

"True, true." Temari said grinning back.

'TRAITER!!!!' I screamed at her in my head.

"Well, whatever. I'm going to start on my drawing." I said, then turned around and started to draw.

"Good luck, and hurry." Temari said, as she got back to her drawing as well.

I sighed and tried to focus. I wasn't the worlds best artist, but i wasn't the WORST. I was average I guess, not that good and not so bad. Though Temari wasn't that much better and Sasuke....well he's good at like, EVERYTHING so he doesn't count.

I started to draw the table and then the chairs, and finally I drew us. It wasn't the best in the world but it would get me a B at least.

When I was done with my 'work of art' I looked around the class to see what everyone else was doing.

Ino was, of course, trying to flirt with Sai as he drew. But you gotta love her, she goes for what she wants. She's such a girl.

I sighed and looked to where Shikamaru was taking a nap and laughed as he drooled on the desk. On the opposite side of Shikamaru I saw Gaara and Matsuri. They weren't talking, but just drawing in silence. I was glad that Matsuri looked happy and not miserable, as she drew quietly next to Gaara. And Gaara didn't look as stoic as usual. I was actually right and things were going well between the two! Wow, that's a first. Maybe I was some weird genius after all. Hummmm........

Well, after talking to myself and questioning my sanity for a couple of minutes, I decided to look over at what Temari was drawing.

It was actually not that bad, better then anything i'v ever seen her draw. Then I looked at Sasuke's, it was really good to say the least. The hoop and the back round were very detaled, and even Narutos' hair looked perfect.

"Man Sasuke, you can draw!" I whispered in aw.

He just smirked and kept drawing.

Grr.

"What do you think of mine Sakura?" Temari asked holding up her almost completed art work.

"It's better the your other drawings, thought that's not really saying much." I replied teasingly.

"Jerk face!" She said sticking her tongue out at me.

I giggled then added, "Just stating the truth blondie."

She laughed too, "Dork." she said shaking her head, then went back to work.

Some Time Later.......
***********************************

A while later and the bell rang, signalling it was time for us to go to our next class.

"Alright, times up! Hand in your drawings on your way out!" Shouted Anko, as we all filed out of the class room.

I put my drawing at the slowly growing pile of papers and left the class with Temari and Sasuke.

"Now it's off to music! Don't you just love to hear me sing?" I asked them happily.

"NO!" They answered quickly.

"Oh, you guys are so cruel." I shouted back, faking tears.

In Music Class

When we finally arrived on music class, almost everyone was already there again. Man, was it because it was the first day at school that everyone was actually getting to class on time? Usually people would either come last minute or be late, but whatever, don't really care just something I thought was weird.

"It's finally the last class of the day!" I stated as I walked over to an empty seat.

"For serious, I thought today would never end." Temari added, taking a seat next to me.

"Hn." Was all Sasuke said as he also sat down.

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius?" I asked him bluntly.

He looked at me with a bit of confusion in his dark eyes.

"I mean all you ever say is, 'Hn', or just mumble one syllable words, well other then when you're threatening Naruto, but still. I thought that your vocabulary would have been...well....bigger." I finished.

"What do you expect me to do? Read the dictionary all day?" He asked in a clear voice, just so he'd prove my last statement wrong.

"Well, what else would you do?" I countered. He hated when I inplied that he had no social life, which I knew he did.

*glare*

That's pretty much all I got from him after that statement.

"Anyway.....you going to dazzle us with another piano piece this year Sakura?" Temari asked, changing the subject and breaking the silence.

"I'm not sure. Depends on whether Kurina-sensai want's me to." I shrugged then added, "And if I'm not too lazy to learn it."

"That's true." She replied with a small giggle.

"Hey, I'm surprise you haven't gotten all crazy 'cause Shikamaru's here." I told her.

"What? Where?" She asked, looking around.

"By the window." I answered.

"Oh." She said when she spotted him, blushing as she saw him.

"Okay, never mind about the whole, 'not getting all crazy thing." I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, be quiet." She said with a huff.

"Alright, alright. I was just joking. Take it easy there Tem." I said, still a little teasing.

*glare*

What is this glare at Sakura day?

"Hey guys!" Said Ino as she rushed over to us with Hinata and Tenten at her side.

"Yo pig, what's up?" I asked, smiling, as I totally forgot the whole glaring thing.

"Nothing much forehead." She replied, returning the smile.

"How's the flirting with Sai going?" I asked with a smirk.

She blushed a little then answered. "Th-that's none of your business." then she turned away from me.

Temari and I laughed then I looked over to Tenten.

"Hey, Tenten. I was wondering what you were going to play for the music concert this year?" I asked curiously.

"I think I'll play the guitar again." She answered, still thinking about it.

"Cool." I said.

"Why'd you want to know?" She asked.

"Just wondering." I answered with a shrug.

"Well, I'm going to sing again." Ino chimed in.

I grimaced at her statement a bit. It's not that she was horrible or anything, it's just that she wasn't the bast singer in the world.

"Oh, that's...great." I said a little strained.

"Yeah I know!" She said excitedly, not noticing the strain in my voice at all. God bless these blonds.

I looked over at the others and they had almost the same expression I did, except Sasuke of course.

"I'v gotten better though, do you want to hear?" She asked, taking a deep breath.

"No!"I said, putting my hand over her mouth.

"Why?" She mumbled under my hand.

"Well, because you wouldn't want to ruin it for us would you? It would be so much better if we heard it at the concert for the first time." I told her, as I let my hand fall back to my side.

"Oh. okay." She said, nobbing her head in understanding.

I sighed in relief and sat back down.

"Kurina-sensai is on her way." Kiba announced as he got to class and sat down in a desk.

"We'll talk more after class chicas." I said.

"Sure." Tenten said, then the three of them walked over to a desk with three empty chairs.

Right when everyone got seated, Kurina-sensai walked into class.

"Good afternoon class." She said with a friendly smile.

"Good afternoon Kurina-sensai." We all replied.

"In music class, we will learn how to read music and hopefully have you all playing an instrument." She explained.

"Now, today we will be talking about....."She went on, but I didn't pay much attention after that.

"Hey, what are you going to play Temari?" I asked her.

"Probaly the flut again." She answered, taking down a few noted here and there.

'I'll probably need to copy those later.' I thought as I watched her write stuff down.

"Coolerz!" I said with a grin. "What about you Sasuke?" I asked, turning to face him now.

"Guitar." He replied plainly.

"Okay." I said, then just stared out the window at the bright blue sky.

It was a very nice day. A day that you would be outside playing around with your friends. But sadly we were in here.

I sighed for the tenth time today and turned around to listen to Kurina-sensai's lecture.

After class

When class was finally over it was the end of school, YAY!!!!

As soon as the bell rang I dragged Temari out the door, running as fast as I could, to the locker room.

"School's over! Thank God!" I cheered as we reached our destination.

"Yes, but now we have practice miss Captain." Temari said with a grin.

"Yeah I know, but I like practice it's fun!" I said with a huge grin om my face.

"Whatever you say, just get changed." She said as she walked to her locker.

When I was finished changing Tenten, Ino, and Hinata came in.

"What took you guys so long?" I asked them.

"We walked instead of running through the halls like a crazy person." Tenten sated.

"Oh, okay then. And for the record I'm not crazy, just very excited." I said matter a factly.

"Sure, sure." Ino said, waving her hand at me as she walked to her locker.

Soon after that, more girls started to come into the locker room to get ready. Matsuri was there, as expected, and Kin was there too.

As I looked at the girls, I already knew who the starting six would possibly be.

Me, 'well duh!', (a/n. That was Saukur's inner by the way, whenever she speaks it's in bold italics) Temari, Tenten, Ino, 'surprising I know, but she wasn't half bad.' Hinata, 'Don't underestimate the shy girls.' , and probably Kin, but maybe Matsuri.

"Alright girls." Temari said. "Coach Shizune wants us in the gym A.S.A.P." She announced.

"Hai!" All the girls replied as they started to file out of the locker room and into the gym.

In The Gym

When we made it to the gym, Shizune was already there waiting for us.

"Hello girls." She greeted us.

"Hello." was our response.

"Today, we are mostly going yo work on the basics of bumping, setting, and spiking. Nothing major or too hard." Shizune announced.

"The captains, Sakura and Temari," She said pointing to us. "Will lead you in your stretches and a couple of drills."

"Hai!" All the girls replied.

While we were stretching, from the corner of my eye, I saw the cheerleaders coming in.

I groaned.

Why must be tortured like this?

I didn't really have a problem with the cheerleaders in general, just their captain and her cronies.

"Well, If it isn't the whimpy volleyball team." Snickered, said captain.

"Hello to you too witch." I snapped back.

If you hadn't figured it out by now, the evil cheerleading captain was none other then-

"Look who's talking freak." She said back.

"Will you shut up for once Karin?" Temari said.

Yup, It's Karin.

"Enough!" Shizune said, interrupting our little 'greeting'.

"Gomen, Shizune-sensai." I replied, glaring at Karin.

"It's fine, just get back to stretching. Oh, and try not to interrupt our practice again Karin.

"Hai." She mummbled, then turned back to her team.

"I REALLY don't like her." I whispered to Temari as we finished up stretches.

"Oh, I think that most of us do." Temari whispered back.

A little while later...

We were working on our spiking drills. Temari and I were doing setting for the other girls. When the others had a water brake, we started to set for each other so that we would get some practice in as well.

"Okay Tem Tem, I'm ready." I told her as I waited for the set.

"Here it comes." She said setting the ball to me.

I jumped up and right when I was going to spike the ball down on the court, I saw Karin stepping unto the volleyball court. So, I redirected my spike at her fat head.

"KYA!" I said as I hit the ball with all my strength.

"OW!" Karin cried out as it made contact with the back of her head.

Right on target!

'Oh, yeah!'

"Who hit that ball?" Karin said, furiously turning to us.

"Oops." I said trying to contain my laughter, as were the other girls.

"You." She said, glaring daggers at me. "You'll pay for this."

"Sure, sure." I said waving her off, still giggling madly.

She growled at me, then went back to her cheerleading-ness.

"Nice spike Sakura." Temari said giving me a high-five.

"I know. It as perfect." I said laughing again.

The rest of practice was mostly uneventful, but we had a few more balls fly over to the cheerleaders, this time by accident though. We finished up practice and we all said our good-bye's and went home.

We had quite an 'interesting' first day at school.








~TBC~






(A/N.) We're finally through the first day!!! YAY!!!! lol. It took WAY longer then I was planing for it to take, but what can you do? The next days won't be as long though. =) well, hope that you all like it!!! and again, SUPER SORRY!!!! for not updating sooner!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME A REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!! Untill next time!!!! (which will hopefully be relativly soon!) =D