Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ Pants?! (Part 2) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


(A/N.) HELLO!!!! This is a couple days late I know, but it's out!!! And just in time for Christmas!!! So consider this my Christmas present to you all!!! Thank you all so much for the wonderful reviews and I'm really glad that you all are liking my story!!! Well hope that you all enjoy this chap that I worked really hard on!!! And don't forget to stop and leave me a review!!! =)


To my GREAT reviewers:

SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Thanks for the review! and I'vee can you tell me the name and stuff of your fic? Cause I've been meaning to read it, but I didn't know were to look. Anyway, It will most certainly be a Sasu/Saku fic because I'm just in love with that couple. And that idea reminds me of she's the man. lol. that was a funny movie. It would be cool if she did, but she's also the captain of the volleyball team and she can't let them down to go show up the football team. She'll show them up in a different way. hehe. well thanks again for the review! Hope that you like this chap!!!

Sonicrider14: Don't threaten me omochao! *takes out bazooka* now whos going to die? *shoots* =) And you really think I used it too much? lol. I probably did. And Gai and Lee can stay dead fr a little while, they aren't in this chap. Thanks for reviewing and ENJOY THE CHAP!!!!

cake1794: I should have put frogs on it! Oh well. lol. and yeah Sakura's awesome like that! hehe. well thank you very much for the review!!! I'm glad that you like it!!! ENJOY!!!

Destenyne: *revives* lol. I loved writing that part. It was really fun. And it's o.k. I don't mind how late you review as long as you leave me one in the end. =) Thanks again for the review and hope that you like this chap too!!!!


***************************************************** **************************************************************

Dis claimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters in this story. I don't own any of the lyrics of 'Shake it!' either. ENJOY!






Pants?! (Part 2)


Last time:
``````````````
After we took showers and changed back into our regular clothes we were off to lunch! YAY! My favorite time of day, where we can talk and eat without getting in trouble. hehe. Although I talk AND eat in class and don't get in trouble most of the time, but still!
This time:
``````````````

Sakura's P.O.V.

At lunch we grabbed our food and sat at our usual table next to the Sakura tree. After the incident in gym class Naruto was being teased about his boxers quite a bit, and it didn't help that he was best friend was Sasuke. I almost felt bad for him, well almost. I know I'm mean. Anyway, we were all sitting and eating our lunches, well except Ino because she was flirting with Sai, and just chatting about random things. I then decided to start eating some of Ino's food since she always has good food, and is at the moment talking to Sai and not paying attention.

"Sakura you are such a fatty." Temari said as she watched me eat.

"I am not!" I protested, then stuck another spoon-full of rice in my mouth.

"Yes you are and you know it." She said back.

"So what if I am?" I admitted and, yet again, took another bite.

"Where in the world do you fit it all?" Tenten asked as she shook her head and looked at me stuff my face.

"I'm not all that sure myself." I answered as I stopped for a moment to think.

*sweat drops*

"O....k...... anyway, Ino are you going to have a party for your birthday?" Asked Tenten.

"Huh?" Ino said as she snapped out of her daze.

"ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE A BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY?!" Tenten shouted into Ino's ear, making sure that she heard that time.

"OW! I think I just lost hearing in my left ear." Ino said while holding said ear.

"Well it's not my fault you were off in la la land 'cause you were staring at Sai." Tenten said as she crossed her arms.

"I wasn't staring!" She objected, but her cheeks betrayed her as they turned a deep red color.

"Your right you weren't staring at him." I started.

Everyone started to look at my like I was crazy.

"You weren't staring at him, you were drooling over him." I said, then started to crack up.
"No I wasn't!!!" Ino said as her cheeks tuned an ever deeper shade of red.

"Sure, sure. Oh, and there's drool on the side of your mouth. You might want to clean that." I said with an evil grin.

"What? Where?" She asked as she furiously rubbed at her face.

"HAHAHA!!! Man pig, you really are gullible." I laughed at her.

"Forehead!" She warned me, getting all angry. I just ignored her and continued like nothing happened.

"Well, are you having a party or not?" I asked after my laugh attack.

"As a matter a fact I am, and you're all invited of course." She said with a big grin.

"YAY!!! Party party!" I said as I got up and stated cheering.

"Sakura please sit down." Temari said.

"Yeah, people are looking at you weird." Naruto told me.

"Not as weird as when they were looking at you in gym class." I said with a small chuckle.

"Haha how funny." He said sarcastically.

"I know I'm just that hilarious." I said back, grinning stupidly.

"You are SUCH a dork Sakura, you know that?" Temari told me.

"Yes Temtem, I know." I said with that grin still on my face.

"Crazy." Neji muttered under his breath so no one would hear him, but sadly I did hear him.

"What was that?" I asked, my expression now serious.

"He said you were crazy, and I totally agree with him on that one." Sai said looking up from his work of art.

"Why you...." I said but was, yet again, cut off by the school bell.

'RING'

"Well look at that, Sakura stop trying to beat up Sai or we'll be late for class!" Ino said and dragged me off.

"SAVE ME TEMARI-CHAN!!!!" I yelled as I was dragged away against my will.

"I'm sure you'll be fine! I'll see you in class in a few minutes anyway." She shouted back.

"TEMARI!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled once more, but sadly my pleas were un-answered.

Normal P.O.V.

"Sai, how do you always manage to be escape her?" Naruto asked.

Sai just shrugged and replied, "I don't know, I guess I'm just lucky."

But little did the others know that Sai had a remote control behind his back. (A/N. sneaky isn't he?)

"Hn. We all better get to class." Sasuke announced and started to walk in the direction that Ino had dragged Sakura in.

Sakura's P.O.V.

After being dragged up stairs and through halls, Ino and I finally arrived in History class.

"Geez Ino, when did you get so strong?" I asked while moving my sore shoulder.

"Well, being friends with an inhumanly strong, psychopath, kind of makes you stronger over time." she explained.

"I'm not a psychopath." I said pouting.

"Sure you aren't." She said sarcastically.

"Meanie!" I said, then turned around with my arms crossed.

When I looked up my fake anger vanished and I had a smile on my face. If you're wondering why, it's because of a certain red-head that just stepped through the doors.

"Gaara-chan!!!" I exclaimed happily.

"Hello Sakura." He said plainly.

"Oh, you're almost as mean as Ino." I said, pouting again.

"Hey, I'm not mean." Ino said/shouted, but I ignored her, again.

I mean Ino CAN be quite annoying sometimes and HELLO I was talking to Gaara here. I mean I love Gaara like a little brother since I see and hang out with him everytime I go to Temari's house, and on top of that he's pretty hot. Though I would never go out with him for two very good reasons: one- He's like practically my brother! and second- Temari would KILL me!
See two very good reasons why I wouldn't date Gaara. Anyway, back to reality.

"So, what have you been up to today Gaara-chan?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered coldly.

"Well, I'm having quite a wonderful first day, thank you very much! I'm at the honors table again this year, I'm beating on boys again too, oh and Naruto's pants fell down during gym." I said explaining my day to him.

"Interesting." He said, faking interest.

"Oi! You never change do you panda." I said teasingly.

Now that got his attention.

"I told you DON'T call me Panda!" He almost yelled at me.

"O.k. I'm sorry." I apologized, while doing the puppy dog pout.

"Whatever." He said as he turned around and looked out the window.

"Hey Sakura, are you harassing my baby brother again?" Temari asked as she walked into class with Sasuke behind her.

"No..." I said innocently.

"Sure you're not." She replied sarcastically, as she walked over to me and Gaara.

She stopped for a moment and looked around.

"Who are you looking for Temari?" I asked curiously.

"No one." She answered with a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Oh, so it's Shikamaru?" I questioned with a sly grin.

"N-no." She stuttered.

"Whatever you say." I said and turned around, satisfied that I had at least made her really nervous.

"Speak of the devil." I said as I see Shikamaru walk into the room with Asuma right behind him.

"Hello class." Asuma-sensai says.

"Hello." We all reply.

Right now I was sitting next to Temari and Sasuke was to my right and next to him was Gaara and next to Temari was Ino. Then in a table next to ours was, Neji, Kiba, and Shino.

"Will the following students please go to the honors table." He said taking out a sheet of paper.

"Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, Temari no Sabaku." He called out our names. I mean who else is there to call?

"And Shikamaru Nara." he finished.

Well, I wasn't really surprised since he was a freakin' genius! But Temari turned red and I mean RED, when she heard his name called out.

"Temari get a hold of yourself and get your stuff." I told her while waving my hand in her face.

"Y-yeah." She said and did as I had said.

~ At the honors table ~

The honors table was kind of quiet and boring because; Temari was too nervous to start a conversation, Shikamaru was dozing off while looking at clouds, and Sasuke wasn't one to talk in the first place.

"You guys are so boring! I might as well sit through a normal lecture." I said aggravated.

"Then why don't you? It would save us the trouble of your whining all the time." Sasuke said looking down at his text book.

"I'm not whining." I said in a whinny voice, hummm....maybe he was right.

"My point exactly." He said, still not looking up.

"Oh, shut up chicken butt head." I said in a harsh whisper so we wouldn't get in trouble.

"Sakura don't start a fight in class I'll help you beat him up later kay?" Temari told me.

"Okay." I agreed with a smile.

"But for now I'm going to look at Gaara!" I said as I turned to the side and stared at said red-head.

"You look like Ino." Sasuke said.

"Well I AM trying to imitate her. Though I don't get why it's so fun for her, it's pretty boring." I said, still having my eyes on Gaara.

"You need to get more in tune with your girl side." Temari said.

"I am in tune with my girl side!" I huffed and stood up, but that wasn't such a good idea considering I sorta tripped on my bookbag strap.

"ouch." Temari said, then pretty much bust out laughing.

"Troublesome women." Shikamaru said with a sigh.

~End of class~

'RING'

"Okay, read chapter two for homework tonight and see you all tomorrow." Asuma announced as we all walked to our next class, which happened to be health.

~ Health Class ~

Temari, Sasuke, and I actually got to class a bit early and sat in the back near the window. Tenten, Hinata and Naruto were already there as well and waved us over to them.

"Hey, Teme!" Naruto shouted at his best friend.

"I didn't know you guys were in this class too." I said.

"Yeah, we didn't know either." Tenten replied.

"Oh, Tenten we just saw your lover in History class." I said teasingly.

"W-what? N-neji isn't my lover!" She yelled back blushing madly.

"I never said it was Neji." I'm so slick and observant, I so have her on that one.

"B-but..." She stuttered not knowing what to say.

"HAHAHA! I got you there don't I?" I said while laughing.

"Shut-up!" She said, still blushing.

"QUIET!" Yelled the teacher, who had just entered the room.

Everyone shut their mouths and sat down right when they saw how mad Tsunade was.

"Thank you." She said, then cleared her throat and continued to speak. "As you might have already guessed, I am your teacher, Tsunade." she announced.

"Hey, long time no see granny Tsunade." Naruto said waving at her.

I just stared at him with disbelief, who would have thought that Naruto was THAT stupid?

"Naruto!!! WHERE DO YOU GET OFF CALLING ME GRANDMA?!?!" She yelled at him angrily and throw, what looked to be, a VERY big text book at his head.

'BAM'

Yup, the book hit him right on the head.

"Idiot." Sasuke said looking at his now unconscious friend.

"Don't worry about him, he just has a slight concussion. He'll be just fine in a little bit." Tsunade said while looking at Naruto.

That is exactly why I do NOT get on Tsunade-sama's bad side. She is one of my favorite teachers, but also one of the most violent. She looks to be in her early thirty's, but is really much older then that. Heck, she's probably as old as Jiraiya. I sometimes think she has some kind of anti-aging potion. Anyway, Naruto is the only idiot I know that would actually call her old because he's the only idiot who likes to get his butt kicked by an old lady. Please don't tell her I said that by the way, she'd SO murder me.

"Well, now that I've delt with that, it's time to start class." She said taking out her clip board.

"Will Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Temari no Sabaku, please go to the honors table in the back." She announced.

"Hai." We all replied and did as she said.

~At the Honors table~

As we sat at the honors table and just looked through our text books, I decided to rake out my iPod.

"Sakura, how do you never get caught with that thing?" Temari asked as I put my earphones in my ear.

"I'm just sneaky like that." I told her as I looked for a good song to listen to.

"Found it!" I said as I clicked play.

"What song is it now?" Temari asked.

"You'll see." I said as the song started.

"Let's drop!" I said as the song started.

"Oh no, please tell me it isn't what I think it is." Temari said as she watched me start to do a weird dance in my chair.

"Yeah! Come on!" I continued with a smirk. I knew she hated when I sang this song.

"Lord help us all." Temari said putting her head down.

"Shake shake." I whispered.

"I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door. (leave me at the front door.)" I started to sing.

"Your bodies cold, but girl we're getting so warm. And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside. (get inside.) Tonight you're falling in love. (letting go now) This feelings tearing me up. (here we go now)" I continued grinning at Temari's expression, she knew what was coming.

"Well if she does it like this, would you do it like that? Now if she touches like this, would you touch her like that?Now if you moves like this, would you move it like that? Come on! Shake shake shake shake a shake it! Shake shake shake shake a shake it! Shake shake shake shake a shake it! Shake shake shake shake a shake it! Shake shake shake shake a shake it!" I sang as I 'danced' in my chair. This song just gives me so much hype! and it annoys Temari hehe.

~A few minutes later~

"Is it over?" Temari asked, still holding her ears.

"Yes, It's over." I said.

"Hallelujah!" Temari cheered.

"Hn." Was all Sasuke said.

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder that kind of freaked me out.

"EEK!" I nearly screamed, almost falling off my seat again.

"Jeez Sakura, It's just me." Tenten said, holding her poor ears.

"Oops! Sorry Tennie!" I apologized.

"So what are you doing here?" Temari asked.

"Oh, I needed help, so Tsunade-sama sent me to you guys." Tenten explained.

"What a lazy old bag." I said under my breath.

"So what do you need help on?" Temari questioned.

"Just some simple stuff." Tenten said ans sat down next to Temari and me.

~A few minutes after that~

We had gotten done with helping Tenten a while ago and now, we're just talking and pretty much wasting time. Sasuke had gone to the nurses office with Naruto, since he still had a concussion from earlier.

"I really don't like using purses, I mean why would you need to carry them around when you have pockets." I said, voicing my opinion on purses.

"I know right? But my mom always goes on about how it makes my hips look too big and what not. She said that guys don't like that and I'm like, who cares?" Tenten said.

"Seriousely, like take Shika for example. He dosen't care what's in you pants." Temari said, but then her eyes widened when she realized how it came out.

*insert crazy laughter here*

"HAHAHAHA!!!" Right after she said that sentence, Tenten and I literally fell on the floor laughing.

"That SO didn't come out right." Temari said, turning red at her own mistake.

"That has to be one of the funniest things you have ever said." I managed to get out in between laughs.

"What were you even trying to say?" Tenten asked, still laughing as well.

"I meant to say, 'he doesn't care what pants you wear or what's in your pockets', but it came out way wrong." Temari explained, still very embarrassed.

"HAHA! that was really funny. He doesn't care what's in you pants." I repeated still rolling on the floor laughing.

"It wasn't THAT funny." Temari said getting annoyed by my laughter.

"Sorry, it was just so funny." I said, whipping the tears of laughter from my eyes.

"Sakura." Tenten called.

"Yeah?" I replied waiting for her to continue.

"Shikamaru doesn't care about what's in your pants." Tenten said looking at me.

*insert more laughter*

"HAHAHAHA!!!" and it was back to the floor for me and Tenten.

"Guys!" Temari whined.

What a funny funny health class we had today.







****TBC****





(A/N) HELLO! well hoped that you all liked the chap!!! It took me quite a while to write. so HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And please please REVIEW!!!!! It makes me SO happy when you do! and happy authors write more!!! =)