Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ Pants? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


(A/N.) I'M SUPER SUPER SORRY THAT THIS CAME OUT LATE!!! But as you all know school sucks, or well homework sucks! It took up so much of my time I could bearly write! And now I have exams next week! NOOOOOOO!!!! But I managed to get this chap in before then so be happy! Anyway, hope that you like this chap! It's not as good as I wanted it to be, but it's good enough considering I'm sleep deprived, so ENJOY AND REVIEW!!!!
TO MY AWESOME REVIEWRS:

Sonicrider14: *brings back to life* Well I'm glad that you liked it! And I know, my stupid computer is having spacing problems for some reason, but I'll try to fix it. Thanks again for the review!!!! *hits omochao* Why did you shot him?! Bad omochao! *hits again* =)

Destenyne: O.O Are you o.k? Well I'm super happy you liked it!!! And yes Orochimaru is a pedophile. hehe. THANKS FOR THE REVIEW AND HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAP!!!

SakuraSasuke 4 ever: Well, you'll just have to wait and see what is says. MUAHAHAHA-cough cough! O.k. evil laugh is bad for your throat. Anyway, everyone is so interested in what it says, but I'm not telling. hehe. And Naruto's not smart enough to blackmail Sasuke, although it would be funny if he did. Humm.....ideas. Well we'll see. Thanks for the review and hope you like this chap!!!

@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&am p;*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!~!~



Disc laimer: No, I don't own Naruto or any of the characters in this fic or Code Geass or any other anime. All that's mine is the idea! YAY!






Pants?



"speaking"

'thoug hts'



Last time:
***********
"We should be heading to gym now. We wouldn't want to miss the show if Sasuke and Naruto were already there." Temari said.

"Then off we go!" I said as I started to jog towards the gym.

This time:
***********

Sakura's P.O.V

When Temari and I arrived in gym class Sasuke was trying to strangle Naruto with a rope, Ino was sitting on a bench watching Sai draw, Tenten and Hinata were talking to each other a little to the left of them, Lee was doing push-ups, and Shikamaru was sleeping on one of the benches.

"S-sasuke s-stop!" Naruto choked out.

"I'll stop when you stop breathing!" Sasuke growled out.

"Told you we wouldn't want to miss the show." Temari said, grinning at the two idiots I called my close friends.

I just shook my head at their antics and laughed a little before I turned to go talk to Hinata and Tenten, with Temari behind me.

"Hey peoples!" I said grinning at them.

"Hey Sakura." Tenten greeted back with a smile of her own.

"Yo." Temari said as she came up next to me.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"N-nothing." Hinata stuttered, blushing a deep red color.

"Oh come on Hinata, don't you trust us?" I said, with my famous puppy dog pout.

"N-no, i-it's not th-that i-it's just...." Hinata said, started to panic a little.

"It's alright I was just playing." I said smiling at her.

"Hinata and I were just talking about who she likes." Tenten said.

"Tenten!" Hinata whispered loudly, and blushed even harder. (If that was even possible.)

"Oh, you guys were talking about Naruto?" Temari and I asked at the same time.

"H-how d-did you k-know?" Hinata asked.

"Hinata, It's quite obvious to everyone." I said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"R-Really? Oh NO!" She started to panic again.

"That is everyone, BUT Naruto. He has to be the densest person I have ever known." Temari said shaking her head slightly.

Tenten and I nobbed our heads in agreence.

"Gai-sensai is coming!" Yelled some kid with brown hair.

I turned to the kid then back at Sasuke and Naruto.

"Sasuke stop strangeling Naruto, you're going to get in trouble." I said quickly before turning to the door once again.

Just then....BOOM!

Gai-sensai came running through the door.

"Hello my youthful students!!! How are you this youthful first day of school?!" He asked grinning at us.

"I'm doing great Gai-sensai!!!" Shouted Lee.

'Teachers pet much.' I thought to myself as I watched weird and weirder share a 'moment'.

"Okay class, today we will be improving our stamina and upper body strength!" He shouted excitedly.

Everyone in the room started to whine, except Lee. 'figures'

"But first we have to warm up with 10 laps around the track!" He said pointing in the direction of the door leading outside.

Now a lot of irritated groans were heard, including me, as we started to walk out the door and towards the track.
"Let the power of youth help you accomplish your goal quickly!!!" Gai shouted from the door as we started to run.

"Yes Gai-sensai!" Lee yelled back as he sprinted around the track.

"How does he have so much energy?" Temari asked looking at Lee go.

"I have no idea." I replied.

"Hey do we have to run a lot in practice today Sakura?" Tenten asked as she ran next to me.

"I don't know it depends on what we have to do today." I said.

"I really hope we don't running is so NOT my thing." Ino said from beside Tenten.

"Anything that has to do with athletics isn't your thing Ino." Temari replied.

I laughed a little as Ino's face turned red with anger.

"Humf! Well it's not my fault I'm not good at it. I'm just more of a girly girl, NOT a tomboy." Ino answered.

"You don't have to be a tomboy to be good at sports." Tenten said.

"Yeah, I mean look at Temari she isn't a tomboy and she's good at sports." I said pointing at Temari.

"Whatever, but I wouldn't be talking forehead. You're like the biggest tomboy I know." Ino replied looking at me.

"I am not, you're just such a girl." I said getting a bit angry, even if i did know it was probably true.

"Well at least I act like a girl." Ino yelled back.

"Whatever piggy. I don't feel like arguing with you." I said and turned away.

The others just shook their heads at us.

"You guys never change." Tenten said.

"Yup! The biggest tomboy and biggest girl in the world." Temari added.

"AM NOT!" Ino and I both shouted at the same time.

They just laughed as we rounded the turn of our fifth lap.

"You guys tiered yet?" I asked.

"N-no." Hinata answered.

"Not really." Temari said not really phased by it.

"I'm alright." Tenten said.

"I -need-water." Ino said breathing heavily.

"Oh, come on Ino. It really isn't that bad." I said as I watched her start to slow down.

"Well maybe for you miss tomboy, but for me it's exhausting." Ino said out of breath.

"If you hurry we can catch up to Sai and the rest of the guys." I said with a smirk knowing that she'd run faster now.

"Sai? Well why are we running so slow?" She said as she started to sprint over to the others.

"I knew that would work." I said grinning and ran off after her, the girls close behind.

"Heyz!" I exclaimed waving as I came up next to Sasuke and the rest of the guys.

"Hey Sai." Ino said cming up on the other side next to said boy.

"Hey Sakura-chan!" Naruto said excitedly, "and Ino." he added.

"Hello." Sai said as he turned to Ino.

This made Ino blush.

"Tiered yet boys?" I asked showing no signs of fatigue, by then the other girls were running next to us.

"Yeah right Haruno, you're talking to members of the football team here." Neji said smugly.

I wanted to punch him, but i restrained myself.
"Oh yes, the almighty football team." I said sarcastically.

The girls laughed and the boys growled.

"At least we're not part of a weak little volleyball team." Neji shot back.

'Wrong move Hyuuga.' I thought glaring at him, the other girls glaring as well.

By then we had just finished our last lap.

"Yeah, the weak little volleyball team that won last years state play-offs, right?" I said back about to kill him if he said something else.

"That was just luck. Plus, volleyball is easy you don't require that much physical strength to play." He said.

That was it, I snapped.

"You lousy little...." I grabbed him by the collar and continued. "You have no idea how much hard work it takes to play volleyball, or any sport for that matter! We need t work just as hard as you and everyone else on the football team. Heck, I think I could even run faster the you, Mr. running back." I shouted while shaking him like a rag doll. ( I mean he looked like one with the long hair and everything.)

"Yeah right. I'd like to see you beat me." He growled back.

"Then we'll have a race Neji vs. Sakura." Sasuke announced. (A/N. they finished running before the others, so they had extra time.)

"Fine with me." I said releasing Neji from my grasp.

"Fine." Neji replied.

"Winner proves his/or her point." Temari added.

"Bring it on Hyuuga!!!" I said getting fiered up.

"Okay, how about from the Oak tree to the Soccer field?" Suggested Tenten.

"Sure." I said already getting in a starting position.

"I'll win wherever we race." Neji said also getting ready.

"We'll see about that." I said with a smirk.

"Ready?" asked Naruto.

"Hai!" I shouted.

"On my mark." Naruto said.

*dramatic pause*

"Get set." Sai continued.

"GO." Ino said throwing some sort of handkerchief.

And we were off.

It was pretty even at first, but after we turned at the Sakura tree I had the lead.

I smirked as I heard Neji growl and the girls cheering for me in the background.

"What's wrong Hyuuga? Too tiered to catch me?" I teased as a ran backwards to face him, sticking my tongue out at him in the process.

"You wish." He said running faster.

I quickly turned around to run better as he caught up.

When we were half way to the soccer field he started to get the lead. I was getting quite angry to say the least, but I couldn't lose no matter what.

"What happened volleyball girl? Got tiered already?" He asked with a smirk.

"HAH! I'll show you what the this volleyball team captain can do!" I shouted and started to run even faster.

I can tell by the look on his face, when I was right behind him, that he was surprised at my burst of speed.

Normal P.O.V.

"GO SAKURA!!!!" Cheered all the girls.

"Come on Neji don't humiliate yourself by losing to a girl!" Naruto shouted.

"And what's wrong with losing to a girl?" Asked Temari as she was surrounded by an evil aura.

"N-nothing." Naruto said cowering in fear.

"That's what I thought." She said with a smirk and went back to cheering for Sakura.

Sakura's P.O.V.

We were neck and neck now, pretty much tied.

I was starting to get tiered and I could tell that Neji was too, but I had one more gear before I was through.

Sasuke was waiting in the middle of the soccer field, which would be our finish line, as I sped up and past Neji.

"No way." he said as I passed him.

"See ya at the finish line Hyuuga!" I turned my head and yelled at him.

He sped up a bit as well, but it was too late I had crossed the finish line.

"BAM! and that's how to win a race!" I said looking at Neji with a smirk.

"You really have gotten fast Sakura." Sasuke said as he walked over to me.

"Well what did you expect? I have been trying to catch you ever since we were little kids." I replied with a triumphant smile.

"But still not fast enough to catch me." He said as he smirked at me.

"Oh yeah? Well start running so I can prove it." I said glaring at him as I cracked my knuckles.

He just gave a small chuckle and turned to Neji.

"Oh and Neji." Sasuke said.

"What?" Neji replied, still angry about losing.

"You have to run an extra ten laps in practice today for losing to Sakura." He said in his usual monotone voice.

"Humf! Fine." He said not looking at all happy about this.

"Serves you right!" I said.

*insert Neji's glare here*

"So what was that about volleyball being easy and not needing physical strength or stamina?" I asked Neji as he was glaring at me once more.

I just smirked and stuck my tongue out at him again.

"That's my captain!" Tenten yelled as she and everyone else ran over to us.

"W-we sh-should go b-back b-before we g-get in t-trouble." Hinata said.

I looked at the track and saw that the last student was finishing his lap.

"Oh crackers! Let's go!" I exclaimed as I ran off towards the race track.

"How in the world, after all that, does she still have so much energy?" Neji asked in disbelife.

"That's Sakura for you. She never seems to run on empty." Temari said with a shrug and a small laugh. She and everyone else then ran to catch up with me at the track.

"Alright, now that you are all done running your youthful laps we'll start a youthful activity." Gai said giving us a thumbs up.

' I think he got dropped when he was a baby.' I thought as a looked at him.

"Today we'll be rope climbing!" Gai exclaimed.

"What a youthful choice Gai-sensai." Lee said with a grin.

"Thanks Lee. Now everyone, to the gym!" Gai shouted and pointed to the gym doors.

"Hai." we all said less then enthusiastically.

"What a drag." Shikamaru said with a yawn. "Not only did we have to run laps, but now he's making us climb a stupid rope." He added, yawning once again.

"Oh stop complaining. It's P.E. we're supposed to be doing this." Temari said irritated by the lazy teen.

"All right first up is, Aburame Shino." Gai read off his list.

"I think he's outside collecting bugs." One of the girls said.

"Well that's so unyouthful. To skip class to collect bugs?" Gai said, as over dramatic as always.

"Well no matter. We will youthfully pick someone else." Gai said.

"How about...."He paused for a second as he looked over the list in his hand. "Uzamaki Naruto." He said with a grin.

"I'll climb that rope with no problem. Believe it!" Naruto said as he stepped up infront of it.

"That's what I like to hear! How youthful you are Naruto." He told Naruto giving him the good guy pose. (*shivers* still creepy)

"Sure, well up I go." Naruto said as he started to climb the rope.

He was actually not bad and he was doing ti pretty fast too.

When he was almost at the top and about to ring the little bell. One of the must hilarious things happened.

"W-what?" Naruto asked looking down at his pants, which for some reason were on his ankles and not his hips.

"OH MY DEAR AUNT PETUNIA!" I shouted as I saw Naruto hanging on the rope...in only his bright orange boxers.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" All the class burst into laughter (except Hinata, who felt bad for him) as we saw Naruto on the rope blushing like a cherry out of emarrassment.

"Look away my youthful young female students, do not let your youthful minds be tainted." Gai shouted, panicking for some reason. Well he IS Gai-sensai so who really knows why, I sure didn't.

"Wow dobe, you really do like orange dont you?" Sasuke said with a smirk o his face as he looked up at his best friend.

"Shut up teme!" Naruto shouted as he came down the rope and quickly put his shots back on.

"N-naruto." And that's all Hinata said before fainting.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked the, ever so dense, Naruto Uzamaki.

"You'll never get it will you Naruto?" Temari asked shaking her head at him.

"Get what?" he asked still clueless, as to why Hinata fainted.

"Never mind.....orange boy." I said with a smirk as I helped pick Hinata up.

That sent a wave of laughter over everyone as Naruto got embarassed again.

"Gai-sensai, may we take Hinata to the nurses office?" Tenten asked.

"Yes, my youthful young flowers. You may escort miss Hyuuga to the youthful nurses youthful office." Gai said grinning at us.

"Arigato." I said with a small bow and ran out the room with Hinata in mine and Temari's arms. Tenten and Ino close behind us as well.

"Now time for the next youthful rope climber to step up!" Gai announced, and once again groans were heard.

At the Nurses Office
************************

When we got to the office the nurse, miss Yamamoto, told us to set Hinata down on one of the beds. After that we stepped back and told her that Hinata had just fainted.

"Alright girls, thank you for bringing her here. It's nothing serious and she'll probably wake up in a little while, so I'll send her to lunch when she does, alright?" Miss Yamamoto said with a sweet smile.

"Okay, bye." Tenten said as we all walked out of the office and back to gym.

Back in Gym Class
**********************

When we made it back to gym class Sasuke was finishing climbing the rope and quickly got down.

"Nice work Mr. Uchiha. What a youthful performance." Gai complimented.

"Hn." Was Sasukes only reply as we went to stand with the other, making a few girls fawn over him as he walked by.

'Pathetic.' I thought as I watched Sasuke's fangirls.

"Next we have the youthful, Haruno Sakura." Gai said pointing at me.

*sigh* "Alright lets go." I said as I walked over to the rope and started to climb it.

"Wow. Look at her go." I heard a few of the kids say as they watched my climb the rope with ease.

I smirked as I came down the rope, feeling quite accomplished that I did it that fast.

"Great work youthful Sakura, you tied with Uchiha." He said looking surprised at his stop watch.

"It's what I do." I said as I smirked at Sasuke. It was kind of like, 'haha your not the only one who can climb a rope really fast, mr. perfect.'

"Alright next is Takahashi Yano."

After that he just called the remaining people up to climb the rope before he told us to hit the showers.

Time skip!

After we took showers and changed back into our regular clothes we were off to lunch! YAY! My favorite time of day, where we can talk and eat without getting in trouble. hehe. Although I talk AND eat in class and don't get in trouble most of the time, but still!





!@TBC.......@!




(A/N.) Again sorry it took so long, but I hope that you liked the chap! The next one SHOULD be coming out in about two weeks, maybe sooner, maybe later, depends on how busy I am. Well hope that you all liked it and please stop and leave me a review!!! It makes me really really happy when you do! =D!!!