Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Just a Joke, Right? ❯ The Dangers of the Dictionary ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


(A/N.) HEY EVERYONE!!!! Sorry this is so late!!!! I ment for it to come out earlier, but i got pretty busy and I just got back from a volleyball state tournament so I'm pretty tiered. Anyway, Gomen!!! Hopefully the next one will be out sooner!!! Untill then here's a nice long chap! =) Thanks to all who read this!!! HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAP!!!

To my WONDERFUL reviewers:

Dante Son Of Sparda: Thanks so much! It means a lot!!! and i'm glad that you like it!!! and i hope so!!! well Thanks again and ENJOY!!!

Sonicrider14: Yeah I know. I don't know what happened with the spacing. It went all crazy, but I'v fixed it so now there is space. Well thanks for the review! Hope you like this chap!!! =)

Krystal17: Thanks for the review hun!!! and your wish has been fulfulled for I have updated. lol. It's kinda late, but it's here. And I'll try not to be too lazy. lol. =) jk. Thanks again for the review! ENJOY KRYS KRYS-CHAN!!!

cake1794: lol. yeah I know. And thanks for the review!!!! Hope you like the chap!!!

Destenyne: No problem, it's fine. At least you finally reviewed, right? lol. well glad that you like it!!! ENJOY THE CHAP!!!

@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^& *()_(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!~!@#$

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters in this story. Gosh now I'm sad.



The Dangers of the Dictionary


Last time:

"See ya later guys, let's go emo boy." I said my good-bye's and dragged Sasuke away to math.

"Later forehead." I heard Ino call out as I turned a corner with Sasuke.

This time:

In Math Class Sakura's P.O.V.

Sasuke and I arrived in Math class, two minutes before nine, and took our seats in the back of the class with Temari and Naruto.

"Hello people!" I greeted my friends with a grin.

"Hyper now, arin't we?" Temari asked grinning back.

"Just a tad." I replied still smiling.

"Hey Teme, why are you on the floor?" Naruto asked Sasuke.

"Hn." was his only response as he picked himself up.

"Hey, Tem Tem. Do we have honors table this year?" I asked curiousely.

"I think so, but I'm not sure. I guess we'll know when Kakashi shows up." Temari replied.

"Which is in like, forty minutes." I answered with a sigh as a looked up at the clock.

For those of you who have no idea what honors table is, I shall explain. It really is quite simple. You know how other schools have honors classes? Well, my school is too small for that and there are only a few students that would get in anyway. So, we have an honors table, rather then a whole honors class. It's only like 3 or 4 of us that sit there during class. The table is usually a good distance away from the other students and the teacher. We have our own schedual in when we do our work, but we do take tests with the rest of the class, just some of the material is more advanced. But all in all, honors table ROCKS! You may think that it's just a bunch of nerds at a table, right? Wrong! Last year me, Temari, and Sasuke sat at the honors table and had the best time. The teachers let us talk and everything as long as we don't disterb the class and get all our work done. Pretty sweet, huh?

"I hope we do have honors table again." I said.

"Yeah." Temari answered.

"So what do we do whole we wait for Kakashi-sensai to come.?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know. I guess we could just chill." I suggested with a shrug.

30 minutes later

"When is he going to show up?" I complained.

"Oh stop whinning, we all knew he was going to be late." Temari scolded me.

"He's probably too distracted reading that perverted book of his." Sasuke said.

"You have that right for sure." I said with a slight giggle.

"I want ramen." Naruto cryed holding his stomach.

"Well, too bad so sad. We don't have lunch untill 12:15" I told him.

"But I'm starving! I didn't eat breakfast this morning 'cause I was going to be late." He whinned again.

"And who's fault is that?" I asked/yelled at him.

"Sasuke's." He said glaring at his best friend.

"Sasuke's? Why?" I asked confused.

"Because he texted me at 3 'oclock in the freakin' morning telling me that-" He started, but was cut off by Sasukes' hand over his mouth.

"Shut it dobe!!!" Sasuke snapped at Naruto, still covering his mouth.

"What's this. Does the Uchiha have a secret?" Temari asked with a smirk.

"That's none of your buisness, now is it?" Sasuke said with a glare.

"Calm down Sasuke. Don't mind Temari, you don't have to say anything. Just let Naruto go, 'cause I don't think he can hold his breath anymore." I said, watching as Naruto turned all different shades of purple and blue.

He released poor Naruto from his grasp, as Naruto began gasping for the much needed oxygen.

"Are you trying to kill me teme?!?!" Naruto yelled.

'hmph' "Maybe." Sasuke said with a huff.

I just shook my head, then I leaned closer to Sasuke.

"So what was the thing that you texted Naruto?" I whispered in his ear.

"I thought you said I didn't have to say anything." Sasuke whispered back.

"To Temari you didn't. But I, on the other hand, am your childhood friend and ,therefore, deserve to know." I explained.

"Hn. I'll tell you later......maybe." He sad with a smirk.

"Sasuke you big meanie." I said with a pout as a shoved him playfully.

"Hey, I think Kakashi's coming." Temari said as she nudged me in the side to get my attention.

"Ow." I said, I was about to hit her back when Kakashi walked in.

"Hello class." He greeted smiling under his mask.

'Why do people keep interupting my violent acts today?' I asked myself a bit anoyed.

"Sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path and-"

"Save it!" Half the class yelled at him.

"Alright, alright. No need to be so rude." He said, trying to calm us down.

"Well, as you all know, I'm youre math teacher, Kakashi Hatake. This year we will be studying Algebra and some Geometry if we get the time. If you finish your asighnments and do all the work, you'll be fine." He said simply as he sat down and pulled out his little orange book.

"Is he always like this?" Some random girl next to me asked.

"You have no idea." was my only response.

*RING*

The bell rang indicating that class was over.

"Well that was fast." Kakashi said, closing his book. "Your homework is on the bored. Finish it. Well, see you all tomarrow." He said and with that he was gone.

"Wait!" I called out, but it was too late.

"I didn't get to ask him about honors table." I said, sulking a bit.

"I guess we'll just have to ask Orochimaru." Temari said with a slight shutter.

"You guys have that weirdo next?" asked Naruto.

"Yeah." I said with a sigh.

"Then don't you get in trouble if your late?" He asked again.

"Oh my pixi stixs, he's right! We're gonna be late!!!" I screamed as I ran down the hall with Temari close behinde and Sasuke taking his sweet time.

"Don't let the pedophile touch you Sasuke." Naruto shouted.

Sasuke just scowled and kept walking.

In science

We got to class just in time and sat in the only three open seats we found. Which were reserved for us by Hinata and Tenten.

"Hey Hina, Ten." I greeted them as I took my seat.

"Hey guys, you made it just in time." Tenten said.

"Yeah, Sakura and I ran here." Teamri said, still a little out of breath.

"I really don't know how Sasuke made it on time with just walking." I said.

"It's called pacing yourself." He replied simply.

"Whatever." I said while sticking my tongue out at him.

"Hello Classss." Orochimaru said while walking in the door.

"I'm Orochimaru, your Science teacher for this year. We will be doing Biology this year and for the more advanced students, you will also do some chemistry." He anounced.

'Yes!' I thought to myself. Science it my best subject! The only thing that I hate about this class is the teacher. *sigh*

"We will be having honors table this year for all classes for everything but French and Art." He explained.

"OH YEAH!" I yelled a little bit too loud.

"Is there something wrong Miss Haruno?" Orochimaru asked me.

"Nop, nothing at all." I said quickly.

"Good. Now for attendence." He said taking out a sheet of paper.

"You really need to learn how to control that mouth of yours Saki." Temari whispered.

"I know I know. But I was excited, what can I say?" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Tenten Kuni" Orochimaru called.

"Here." she answered.

"Did you have too much sugar for breakfast or something?" Tenten asked.

"No." I answered.

She just stared.

"O.k. maybe just a little." I answered.

"Sakura Haruno."

"HERE!" I shouted.

"Control Sakura, control." Temari said.

"Sorry." I apologized again.

"Hinata Hyuuga."

"H-here." She stuttered.

"I wonder if we get to disect a frog this year." I asked excitedly.

"That's would be really cool." said Tenten.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"Here" He answered monotonly.

"Now for the honors table students." Orochimar began.

Everyone quieted down and payed close attention.

"Sauske Uchiha, with a perfect 4.0." Orochimaru said looking at Sasuke.

If I didn't know any better, which I probably didn't, I would say Orochimaru was checking Sasuke out. I looked over at him again. Maybe I was right.

"Sakura Haruno, a close second, with a 3.9. and Temari no Sabuko with a 3.7." He finished.

"You guys arin't in the honors table?" I aske Tenten and Hinata.

"No. I heard that only the top three students get to be in it." Tenten said.

"That stinks, I was looking forward to fooling around with everyone." I said with a pout.

"But you still have me." Temari said putting her arm around my neck.

"Yeah, that's great." I said sarcasticly just to get her mad.

"Dork." she said hitting my shoulder. I guess it worked.

"Now please move over to the honors table and the rest of you take out your text books to page 3.
Sasuke, Temari and I took our things and moved to the honors table.

A little while later

Class was almost over. Orochimaru had come over a few times to 'check-up' on our progress *coughmolestsasukecough* which was really weird. We had a few laughs while finishing our work for the day and picked up our stuff so we would be ready to go when the bell rang.

*vibrate vibrate*

"huh?" I said as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Tenten?" I asked as I saw her name as the caller ID.

"Why is she texting you in the middle of class?" asked Temari.

"I don't know." I replied and began to read the message.

You guys are so lucky you get to sit at the honors table. You don't have this pedophile for a teacher looking over your shoulder every five minutes.
~Tenten~

"She's just complaining that she's not at the honors table." I told Temari.

"Well, tell her that it's her fault for not studying enough." Temari said.

"Okay." I said back, then replied to the text.

Reply

Well that's what you get for not working hard and not being a genious, like me and Temari. =P
*crazy blossom*

I closed my phone and waited for a reply.

"So you like school so far Sasuke?" I asked looking at his bored expretion.

"It's all right." He said.

"Man Sasuke sometimes your such a stick in the mud." I said.

"Sometimes?" Temari asked.

"Yes, my dear Teamri that's what I said. Sometimes." I replied.

"Sakura sometimes your such a retard." Temari said.

"Yes, yes I know." I said with an idiotic grin on my face.

*vibrate vibrate*

"She has answered!" I exclaimed (but not to ludly this time) and opened my phone.

Well sorry I wasn't born a nerd like you! I have a life you know. And scinece just isn't my thing.
~Tenten~

"What she say?" Temari asked.

"That she has a life and science isn't her thing." I said.

"A lot of things arin't her thing." Temari replied.

"Yeah." I said laughing a bit.

Reply

I wasn't born a nerd. I just aply myself more then other people and I have a life too. Oh, and class is almost over. I suggest you don't answer and save yourself the risk of getting caught.
*crazy blossom*

"She's going to get caught." Sasuke said.

"What makes you say that and were you reading over my shoulder?" I asked.

"'Cause it looks like Orochimaru is heading over to her and no I wasn't reading over you're shoulder, I was just saying." He replied calmly.

"Sure you were." I said sarcasticly.

He sent me a glare, but I ignored it.

And sure enough, after I sent the text, Tenten's ohone was taken by the pedophile himself.

"I hate it when your right Sasuke." I said looking at him and his smirking face.

"I told you." He said smugly.

"Yeah yeah." I said waving him off with my hand.

A few minutes later

*RING*

"You are all dismissed. Don't forget to do the homework on the bored.

"Later guys!" I called to Tenten and Hinata as Sasuke, Temari and I left for English.

"Bye." They said waving to us.

"To English!" I shouted and once again sprinted down the hall.

In English class

"Sakura!" Ino called to me.

"Hey Pig, you're here early." I said walking over to her.

"Yeah, well I wanted to get a good seat." She said with a blush.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked, then I took a look around and directly at the other end of the class was Sai.

"Oh so that's why." I said looking at her with a smirk on my face.

"N-no. That's n-not it!" She shouted at me still blushing.

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say." I said giggling at her red face.

"Why is Ino red?" Temari asked as she reached us.

"She's blushing over Sai." I said simply.

"Be quiet he'll hear you." She whispered harshly.

"Relax, he's too busy drawing." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"The teachers coming." Some dude shouted and everyone scrambled to their seats.

Temari and I took a seat next to Ino and Sasuke was right next to us.

"Hello class! It is I, Jiraiya, your English/Literature teacher." He anounced as he entered the class.

"Sorry I'm late-" Naruto said running into the class and.....

BOOM!!!!
He crashed right into Jyraiya on his way in.

"Ow! Naruto watch where you're going!!!" Jiraiya yelled at him while rubbing his head.

"Sorry pery-sage. It won't happen again." Naruto apologized.

"Just go take a seat." He said in irritation.

"Hai!" he said and ran to the seat next to Sasuke.

"Now as I was saying. This year we'll be reviewing sentence structuring and identifying parts of speech, which you all should know already. And we will also be studying the wonderful book of 'Romeo and Juliet'. " He said the last part dramaticly.

"Now for the honors table students." He said taking out a sheet of paper.

"Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Temari no Sabuko." Jiriaya anounced.

"Yes!" I said more quietly this time.

"Take your things and move to your table please." Jiraiya instructed.

"Now class open your grammar books to page 10." he said as class started.

"I really hate idenifying the parts of speech. It's such a waist of time." I complained with a heavy sigh.

"Yeah, but at least it's easy." Temari said.

"What do you think Sasuke?" I asked.

"It's easy when you know what your doing." He said while still focused on his work.

"I have no one to complain with me." I whinned.

"I'll complain with you Sakura. I hate this stuff." Naruto said popping up from behinde Sasuke.

"Naruto? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see him here.

"Oh, well I need help doing this so I came over here." He replied.

"But Jiraiya's the teacher. Why didn't you ask him?" Temari asked.

"I did and he said to come here because I'm impossible to teach or whatever." He explained.

"So even the teachers given up on you dobe?" Sasuke asked with a smirk.

"NO! He just had to many other students that needed help too." He protested, getting ready to attack Sasuke at any moment.

"Just sit down and tell me what you need help in." I said hitting him over the head in anoyance.

"You don't have to be so mean about it Sakura." Naruto said wimpering a bit.

"Do the dictionary part first. It's the easiest thing you have to do. All you need is to find the deffinition and write a sentence with the word as the right part of speech." I explained so he would understand.

"That sounds easy." He said.

"Hey Sakura do you have a dictionary I can borrow?" He asked me.

"No, but I think Sasuke does." I said thinking for a minute.

"Teme can I borrow your dictionary?" Naruto asked him.

He stopped working and took a dictionary out of his backpack and handed it to Naruto.

"Thanks Sasuke." He said with a grin and began flipping throght the pages.

"Hey Sakura, look at Ino drooling over Sai." Temari said pointing at Ino.

"Yeah I know. It's so obviouse that she likes him." I sighed as I watched her stare. "She's such a love sick puppy sometimes." I added as I turned back to Temari.

"Yeah, she also flirts with anything male." Temari added.

"That's true, but I bet your just still mad that she took Shika from you last year." I teased looking at her expression.

"No. I'm just stating facts." She said trying to hide her anger.

"But they broke up and now she's obsessed with Sai, so you have nothing to worry about, I'm sure you'll get him this year for sure." I said with a grin on my face.

"Yeah, whatever." She said crossing her arms and looking away.

I just laughed and took a glance at Ino again.

"Hey Sakura, what's incest?" Naruto asked curiousely.

"You're the one with the dictionary idiot. Just read what it says." I said while getting back to my work.

"Oh yeah. Let's see. It says, 'a sexual relationship between close relatives in a family, as between brother and sister.'" He said reading it out loud.

"Did the book really tell you to look up that word?" Temari asked.

"No, I just saw it while I was looking for 'incessent' and I was wondering what it was." He explained.

"So incest is like having a thing for your brother or sister?" Naruto asked, once again looking over the deffinition.

"Yes, Naruto." I replied not paying much attention.

"Oh, so that mean that Sasuke and Itachi have an incestuouse relationship?" Naruto asked with a smirk.

Now THAT caught my attention and appearently Temari and Sasukes too. All three of us froze and looked at Naruto.

"I always did wonder what him and Itachi did in his room when he came to visit." Naruto continued thinking to himself.

I was in shock for a moment and looked over at Sasuke. His usually clam face was distorted between a look of disgust and disbelief.

Once I finished prosessing all the information I couldn't hold the laughter in any longer and I started to laugh like there was no tomarrow. Soon after Temari started to crack up as well.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Temari and I couldn't stop laughing. We almost forgot that we were still in class, but we were laughing quitely so we didn't get in touble.

"No Naruto, I think that's more of a gay incestuouse relatiionship." I said laughing so hard it made my ribs hurt.

"Yeah." Temari said holding her sides as she also laughed.

Sasuke just glared daggers at us, as if trying to suffocate us with just one look.

We finally stopped laughing after about a good ten minutes.

"Oh, that was a good one Naruto." I said while wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"I gotta hand it to you, that was HILARIOUSE!" Temari said getting back her composure.

'GRRRR'

We all turned our heads as soon as we heard that growling sound. It was Sasuke grinding his teeth and clenching his fists in anger. His eyes looked red with fury and a very evil ora was eminating from his body.

This made us all shut our mouths and look a little scared.

"Sasuke y-you w-won't hurt me, r-right?" Asked Naruto now quite afraid of his friend.

"NARUTO!!!" he yelled right when the bell rang.

"Class you are-" Jiraiya began but was yet again run over by Naruto, but this time he was running for his life.

"Get back here you LOSER!!!" Sasuke shouted in anger as he chased after Naruto.

"It was just a joke Sasuke. Come on don't be so mean!" Naruto shouted back.

"I'll kill you Naruto!!!" Sasuke yelled again trying to catch him.

"Well I guess Naruto's going to die before guym." Temari said.

"You think we should stop them?" I asked.

Then we both looked at eachother and said at the same time, "Nah." then started to laugh.

"We should be heading to gym now. We wouldn't want to miss the show if Sasuke and Naruto were already there." Temari said.

"Then off we go!" I said as I started to jog towards the gym.



TBC...................


(A/N.) So what did ya think? It's pretty long and I'm happy with how it came out. well hope that you all liked it!!! PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!! It only takes a minute of your time!!! well untill next time! Sayonara!!! ;)