Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!
By: Shinagami05
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, nor do I own Inuyasha. But I do own this fanfic and plot...Believe It! (LOL)
A/N: If your wondering about the 'Believe It' part...it's a joke between me and my friend about how toonami came up with that catch phrase for Naruto..and this is how this story came to my twisted mind ..so I hope you enjoy! Flames are accepted here! Oh and there 17 in this fanfic!
Summary: There is a new shinobi in town and she is kicking ass and taking names, the surprising part of it is she is Naruto's cousin...Believe It! What will happen if she joins Group 7, the stoic Uchiha starts to have an interest in her, and she starts to feel something for a certain Hyuga! 00 Believe It! (LAO) Read & Review!
Pairings: Sas/Kag/Nej/Gaa/Ita Naru/Hina Saku/Lee
Chapter 1: Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!
The sun was starting to rise over Konoha when a lone figure stood on the mountains (What's the the name of the mountain with the Hokage's faces on it again..I for got --;) the figure smirked as her calve-length hair swayed with the breeze,
" Let's see how much you've grown cousin."
The figure then did a transportation-jutsu and disappeared out of sight.
Other side of Konoha...
" WHEN IS THAT BAKA GOING TO GET HERE?", Naruto a tanned skin boy with three whisker marks on his cheeks, gravity-defying blonde hair, and cerulean-blue eyes. He was waiting for his sensei with his friends Sasuke Uchiha, his former crush Sakura Haruno. Sasuke had pale skin with raven hair, onyx eyes while Sakura had lightly tanned skin and pink hair that was shoulder-length.
A puff of smoke appeared in front of them and there stood our favorite pervert Kakashi!
" Hello guys..I was just getting caught up on the road of life when-", he got cut off by our favorite Kyuubi-vessel, " NO YOU WEREN'T STOP LAYING!", Kakashi just sighed and took his usual lazy stance and shrugged.
Sasuke then stood from the tree he was conviently leaning on and said, "Calm down he always does this you Dobe", that got Naruto steaming, " Don't call me that Teme!", Sakura just sighed at their behavior. There was supposed to be fighting against Orichimaru..Not each other! Kakashi cleared his throat and the two boys stopped their bickering and looked at Kakashi.
" Tsunadae has informed me that a new shinobi has just entered the village and is joining our fight against Orichimaru...she is about your age..but is a Jounin like me."
That surprised Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke was surprised. (This is how their faces looked liked 00!)
Kakashi then told them they are to be at Tsunadae's office in 30 seconds to meet this new shinobi, they all teleported into the office and were surprised again to see Neji, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Chouji, Ino, Lee, Iruka, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, Kankuro, TenTen and the others.
" What are you guys doing here!", Naruto asked with his eyes squinted as he looked at them all, they all answered they were here to meet the new shinobi (well...maybe Gaara ad shino didn't answer) as they started to socialize, Tsunadae walked in with a happy smile on her face. Just to say was creeped out because the only reason she would smile like that is that something really good is going to happen or money. (Everyone should know about Tsunadae and money by now)
Tsunadae then said, " The new addition to Konoha has arrived and is waiting in the other room and is confirming some things about herself to medic-nins just in case of emergency because she is a special case...she should be done right about now."
The door that she just came out of opened up and a girl around their age walked out and seemed to carry a resemblance to a certain Kyuubi-vessel in the room.
The girl had blonde hair and had tanned skin exactly like Naruto's, she had a pair of red and blue whiskers on her cheeks, her eyes were a shocking-blue and she was very beautiful. She wore an outfit kinda like sakura except it was black and the top had slits starting at her hips and they stopped at her ankles, the slits showed short shorts the ends were wrapped with bandages. She wore black sandals that had wraps on them that went to her knees. (I did my best on this description of the clothes so please bear with me)
Everyone was surprised at this beautiful young woman in front of them, they were snapped out of their dazed stupor when she launched herself at Naruto, " How have you been cousin?", everyone voiced the question that was in their heads, " COUSIN?"
The girl smirked and then stood up straight and said, " The name is Kagome...Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!"