Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzamaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, nor do I own Inuyasha...I do own this fanfic though!
A/N: Oh Yeah! I have 4 reviews on the first chapter, first of all I want to say...THANK YOU! TT (crying tears of joy) I'm happy that people took the time to review.. and thanks for the advice Mysterious Demon Slayer. I knew what it was I just couldn't remeber it at the time...I am a very slow person hahahaha! But this is my first fanfic...so please have mercy!
(bows) Please continue to review and even put in a few suggestions for the story if you want I write to please the readers!
I really didn't think it was that good! But I still say Kakashi is a PERVERT! I'm just wierd like that.
Chapter 2: Cousin?
Everyone stared at the girl and she began to sweat under their stares, Naruto was the first one to snap out of his stupor and looked at the girl that was still holding on to him, she felt his gaze on her and turned towards him with a smile similar to his own and answered his unasked question.
" Yes...I am your cousin Naru-chan...Believe It!", Everyone else sweatdropped at her behavior...this is supposed to be the new shinobi to help them defeat Orichimaru, then two loud noises cut through the uncomfortable silence. Naruto and Kagome both put hands to their stomachs and then laughed nervously, " I guess I'm hungry..heh heh."
Everyone fell over (once again excluding gaara) Kagome walked up to Tsunadae and then whispered something and Tsunadae nodded which made a smirk appear on her face, Kagome ran up to Naruto grabbed him around the neck with her arm and zoomed out the door.
Tsunadae laughed and the others just stared at her like she was a maniac.
Meanwhile with Naruto and Kagome...
Kagome stopped running in the middle of the forest and dropped naruto who was still shocked from her sudden movements, Naruto looked up at the girl he just found out was his cousin looking around with sharp eyes to see if anyone followed them.
" Okay Naru-chan...get up", Naruto stood up and locked eyes with her.
Kagome smiled as she noticed Naruto staring at her curiously, she then spoke.
" How have you been for the last three years..Naru-chan?", Naruto answered with his usual smile, " I've been just fine...i'm stronger then I used to be when I started...other then that everything is fine." Kagome's bangs shaded her eyes from view so he couldn't tell what she was thinking, " I'm not talking about that...I'm talking about how the people of Konoha have been treating you." Naruto's eyes widened at her question.
Kagome saw this expression and took that time to look into his mind, what she saw angered her...didn't those idiots understand what her uncle said before he died...they will pay for this..."They..." Kagome lifted her head up and Kagome's eyes locked with his once again, " I know..."
When Naruto was about to ask her how, several kunais sped towards the two who dodged them. Kagome's narrowed her eyes, who interrupted her moment with her cousin Naru-chan! there stood two 20 ninjas from the village of sound and by the slash through the sign showed they were missing-nins,
" Girl...come with us Lord Orichimaru wants your skills to be used for his cause." Kagome looked at them with a ' Are-you-stupid' stare and then shook her head at their stupidity, why in the world would she want to join Orichimaru?
Naruto looked in between Kagome and the group of missing-nins, he stood infront of her in a protective stance. Kagome smiled softly at Naruto's show of protectiveness when one of the nins spoke.
" Stupid boy..do you know who your up against? were soldiers of Orichimaru and more than a challenge for an outcast Kyuubi-vessel!" Naruto visibly winced at the insult and knew wht he said was true (not the more then challenge but you know what I mean!) Kagome eyes started to flash pink when they startedto talk about Naruto...did they have any Idea who's cousin they wre making fun of, Kagome put her hand on Naruto's shoulder and Naruto turned around to see her eyes taking on a demonic glow.
" Don't worry I'll take care of this", Naruto nodded something in her voice said she wasn't going to argue about it and watched as she walked towards the missing-nins, The nins smirked thinking that she was coming with them but were surprised as they saw the smirk on her face. It was a smirk of bloodlust,
" You nins have no idea...what you have stirred in me...you have awaken the demons and by insulting what belongs to me..and for that my blood must be sated with yours."
(A/N: Okay I am about to do my first fighting scene and for what I know right now I suck BIG TIME at fighting scenes so have mercy!)
The nins didn't even get to blink as Kagome attacked the first one and ripped his head off his shoulders and kicked his body into the nin that was next to him, Kagome the brought her claws through the dead man's body through the second one, the fell to the ground in one fluid movement and all the other nins were still. Kagome stood there with her back to them her arm was up ( Like Sesshoumaru when he attacked those human bandits with that ogre arm) and they saw the blood drip from her claws and then noticed she was looking at them with an expressionless face, then she smirked her fangs showing.
Naruto watched in shock and awe at his cousin abilities, she killed two of the guys in 2 seconds flat (that's slow for her taste) and while he was amazed he was also scared alittle, she was kind one second and now she some psycho-killer! Kagome caught that last thought and turned to him with a anger mark on her forehead,
" I AM NOT A PSYCHO-KILLER!", Naruto sweatdropped...did she read his mind, " Yes I did."
Creepy...Kagome turned her back to him and smirked, she then noticed that the other nins decided to attack at once and she just smirked and leaped at the clump of nins.
Naruto had never seen someone be so cruel in battle, he watched as kagome partically skin those guys alive ( 00!)
After she was done she waved her hand and the bodies burst into flames, she waved her hand agian and their ashes flew with the wind, she then turned to naruto and walked over to him. Naruto stood up and walked towards her when her heard a familiar loud noise and Kagome chuckled embarrased, " Now after all that fighting now I'm really hungry!"
Naruto sweatdropped, fighting...more like Massacreing!(sp?)
Naruto then noticed her chuckling stopped and she was looking with wide-eyes towards something, he turned around and saw everyone there looking at them with wide-eyes also( 00...)
Gaara stepped forward and looked at Kagome with a demanding look, " What are you?", Kagome looked down at the ground and then truned her head to the side, " I-I am a..."
End of chapter 2...
Cliffhanger! so what do you think? I did my best!