Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzamaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own squat…ARE YOU HAPPY NOW! (Lawyers nod and leave the room) Damn bastards and their fancy suits! (Grumbles…)
Chapter 3
“I-I am…a secret agent sent here to save the world from all who seek to cause death and destruction!” Everyone fell over including Gaara surprisingly, Kagome cleared her throat and got serious, “I'm not allowed to let out that information without permission.”
Everyone looked towards Tsunadae and sighed apparently giving up since everyone was looking at her, “You have my permission Kagome.” Kagome nodded and continued, “ As I said before my last name is Uzamaki and if you were smart enough to think about my name you would have noticed, that I am Naruto's cousin.”
Naruto nodded as everyone looked at him to confirm this information, " I am a vessel...similar to Naruto but I contain 2 demons in me", Kagome ignored their stares she noticed that naruto and gaara had a look of understanding on their faces for her silence. She turned towards everyone, " I have been sent here to teach naruto control over his demon side."
Everyone watched as she opened her mouth to say something else when...
End of chapter 3