Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzamaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for this fanfic, and my Neji and Itachi plushies (Snuggle…Snuggle)
A/N: THANK YOU ALL! I love all your reviews…they keep me going! I sorry for the short third chapter I was in hurry and the lunch period was about to be over, yes I gave up my lunch to please you people! So continue doing what you do and more chapters will come! ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND MASTER FOAMY! BELIEVE IT!
(LOL)
It looks like someone has voted for Neji/Kag so I will let you guys vote for whom you want her to end up with..Here are the pairings:
Kag/Nej:
Kag/Sas:
Kag/Gaa:
Kag/Ita:
Nej/Kag/Sas:
Nej/Kag/Gaa:
Nej/Kag/Ita:
Sas/Kag/Ita:
Sas/Ita/Kag/Nej/Gaa:
You control their love lives so choose wisely -- (silence) BELIEVE IT! LOL!
Chapter 4
Her mouth opened signifying that she was about to say something when a loud growling noise came from her stomach and she then kicked over a tree, “ WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!”, Naruto asked as he watched Kagome clutch her stomach.
She turned her head towards them and they saw by her face that her attitude she just had a mood swing, “ I'M HUNGRY DAMMIT!” everyone's eyes were as wide as dinner plates as she went towards Naruto and then smiled.
“Cousin?”
Naruto looked at her with his left eye twitching probably thinking that she was going to attack him, but she just put her arm around his shoulder and then smirked, “ Where is the nearest ramen shop?” Everyone fell over as they saw her dragging Naruto towards the village towards the ramen shop. Kagome stopped the dash and walked with Naruto the rest of the way and immediately noticed the glares sent towards Naruto.
She glared at all the people and they turned away, those were the eyes of one who has killed many and lived to tell about it, Kagome was really ticked off at theses people they seriously didn't do what her uncle said to… they make her sick.
Naruto noticed her silence and look at her only to see her with a glare directed at anyone who was looking at them, Naruto made a mental note to ask her how to do that. Naruto and Kagome walked into the Ramen Shop to see the owner and his daughter,
“ Hello Naruto,” they then noticed Kagome and then smirked, “ Is this your girlfriend?”
Naruto blushed cherry red while Kagome just smiled at their teasing behavior, these people seem to treat Naruto as a friend. They will be treated with respect just for that….
Kagome put her arm around Naruto's shoulders and answered, “ No…I'm just his cousin..Kagome Uzamaki, Believe It!”
The shop owner and his daughter smiled at this girl, Naruto finally had someone from his family here with him, and they were happy for him. Kagome noticed their soft expressions and thought to herself….they really have her respect and if they needed anything all they had to do was ask.
Meanwhile with the others
“So…Kagome is a vessel of two demons? How is that possible?”
Tsunadae just shrugged and answered, “ That's not my information to give out..Once Kagome trusts you she may tell you herself. But her trust is a hard thing to get…and she mainly based her trust on family….” Everyone noticed as she hesitated to continue with what she was saying. Neji was in a dazed state as he thought about the new shinobi…Kagome Uzamaki (Believe It! LOL) he couldn't shake this feeling that he had met her before he just couldn't remember it.
The door opened behind them and in walked Kagome and Naruto who were carrying bags, Kagome held the ones she had towards them, “ Thought you might have been hungry…” Everyone noticed the smile on her face as she saw they started to eat the ramen that she had bought for them, Naruto has told her about all his adventures and about all of his friends and enemies.
Kagome realized that a majority of the adults in Konoha are not worthy of even looking at her Naru-chan but…there are also adults here that are kind to Naruto even if he is the vessel of the Kyuubi, Kagome wanted to thank them all for taking care of her Naru-chan but also set this village straight for the disrespect and neglect that some people have been showing naruto their village hero. Neji, Sasuke, and Gaara were watching kagome as her face took on an expressionless façade but her eyes seemed to glow slightly with demonic energy, they wondered what she was thinking about when they saw her looking at someone.
Naruto was done with his ramen and wanted more and Kagome saw this and was about to offer hers when someone else beat her to it, “ Naruto-kun?”
Kagome looked at the girl with shoulder length hair and pale lavender eyes and smiled when she caught on when she saw the blush on the girls face…. seems like my brother has an admirer….It seems Kagome-chan has to become Match-maker again. Kagome could almost laugh at Naruto's reaction as he blushed also….this is just going to make my job a lot easier..It seems they have feelings for each other yet haven't expressed them yet.
Kagome then looked over and saw that the other girls were looking at the two as well with a knowing smile, Kagome smirked and made a mental note to enlist the help of those girls. Suddenly a shinobi burst into their inside picnic with an urgent look on his face, “ My lady there is an unknown man at the gate demanding that he is let in!”
Tsunadae laughed and then looked at Kagome who was smirking also, “ I knew he would come and visit me to check up on me…but I didn't think it would be as soon as I get here..”
With that her and Tsunadae walked out the room towards the gate followed by everyone else, they watched how calm Kagome was until she saw something.
“FLUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYY-KKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!̶ 1;
Everyone watched as she threw herself into the arms of a silver-haired man with golden eyes, Sasuke, Neji, and Gaara suddenly felt a pang of jealousy at their closeness.
“ Everyone I would like you to meet……….”
End of chapter 4!
Cliffhanger…but I guess you could already tell who it is or can you? HAHAHA!
Anyway vote for pairings and I see what I can do.
BELIEVE IT! LOL!