Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 5 And 6 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzamaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Inuyasha..But I d own this fanfic! SO HA! Damn Lawyers! Believe It!
A/N: Thank You All! Anyway here are the pairings that were voted for:
Nej/Kag: 1
Gaa/Kag: 1
Sas/Kag:
Ita/Kag:
Nej/Kag/Gaa:
Sas/Kag/Nej:
Sas/Kag/Ita:
Gaa/Kag/Sas:
Ita/Sas/Kag/Nej/Gaa: (Five some! )
Chapter 5
Kagome jumped into the man's arms whom was looking at everyone as if they are beneath him (Doesn't that ring a few bells? Huh? Huh?) But smirked from the glares he was getting from certain people in the group. Kagome noticed the smirk and wondered what he was smirking at by shrugged it off and snuggled her fluffy-sama some more (Now who would want to be her right now!)
Neji's eyes widened as she just glomped this man who came out of nowhere, it was totally absurd (Ha! I learned that word in class and now I'm gonna use it!) He then felt a gaze on him and saw the tall man smirking at me.
“ Fluffy-kun…did you come here to visit little Kagome-Chan?” Kagome asked with puppy eyes directed at the man who she was still hugging much to three boys dismay.
“ Yes…and I've also come to meet this cousin of yours..Imouto.”
Three boys gave out a sigh noticed by everyone else, Good….their brother and sister and not boyfriend and girlfriend… Why do I care! Kagome let go of the man and turned to the others, “ Everyone this is my Nii-san Sesshoumaru Taisho…he is the Lord of the Western Lands.” Everyone bowed and Sesshoumaru nodded acknowledging their presence and thought….Well at least they have manners….unlike some humans.
Kagome then grabbed Sesshoumaru hand and dragged him to Naruto who was standing next to Hinata at the time.
“ Fluffy-Nii..This is my cousin Naruto Uzamaki Believe It!”
Everyone else sweat dropped while Sesshoumaru chuckled and asked, “ Are you ever going to come out of that habit?” Kagome smirked, “ Nope.” Sesshoumaru smiled at her childish behavior she never acted like that at the Uzamaki main house. Naruto was interesting in Sesshoumaru's opinion for her had a demon spirit in him but couldn't be too surprised knowing Kagome and all but he seemed. Kagome noticed the interaction between Naruto and Sesshoumaru and was happy that they were getting along now the only question left in her mind was if he wouldn't try anything to Naruto. Kagome's face took on a serious look on her face as she thought of what she would do to him if he even tried it. Sesshoumaru felt Kagome's aura spike a little and went over to her letting his aura calm her down a bit. (I want to be her right now !)
Kagome smiled as her Fluffy-kun's aura went around her and sighed as she let it, Naruto and the others then started to ask questions about how they met and such and Kagome seemed to be in a good mood and decided to tell them and Kagome got really happy at the parts that made Sesshoumaru grumpy.
Everyone can see how they acted towards one another exactly like brother and sister, Kagome then noticed the sun setting and decided that now was the time that she needed to rest and walked to her room with Sesshoumaru (I WANT TO BE HER!) but not without jealous glares towards Sesshoumaru from Gaara, Neji, And Sasuke.
Kagome and Sesshoumaru reached the room and Sesshoumaru sat on the windowsill When a note flew in from the window, Kagome opened it and read aloud,
“ He's coming………”
End of chapter 5!
Another Cliff Hanger…I'm sorry for all these but it keeps you guessing!
 
Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: GOD DO I HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY CHAPTER! YOU KNOW ALREADY I DON'T OWN SQUAT! Well….except for this fanfic. TT
A/N: Okay people here is the 6th chapter and I hope you enjoy! But first here are the pairing votes..People remember PLEASE READ, REVIEW, AND VOTE! You have to the 10th chapter!
Pairings:
Nej/Kag: 1
Gaa/Kag: 1
Sas/Kag:
Ita/Kag: 0 Awww come on give him a chance! --
Chapter 6
“ So they really are going through with their plan?”
Sesshoumaru asked Kagome who sat on her bed with a glare directed at the paper, which held the fate the Uzumaki, has decided for Naruto. She then ripped the paper and burned the remains, “ That's why I came to train him…just incase they make this decision…. his rival for the position their nominating him for is going to challenge him and won't hold back…I want Naruto to be ready.”
Sesshoumaru nodded in understanding and looked at the moon, Kagome then said good night and rolled over underneath her covers…maybe tomorrow spending a day with Naruto my ease her nerves. Sesshoumaru smirked as he caught that last thought.
Next Day………….
Naruto and the rest of Team 7 were waiting for Kakashi as usual when they saw Neji and his group with their sensei walking with them, “ What are you guys doing here?” Master guy just smiled and everyone could see that creepy tooth star and they sweat dropped, Neji looked around to see if Kagome was around, Sasuke noticed this and growled inwardly at this.
(HAHA random laugh) Naruto started to talk with lee when Kagome walked up with Sesshoumaru discussing something that looked important and Neji and the others were interested in what they were talking about and anyway Sasuke walked up to Kagome and said good morning and Kagome said it back Neji growled inwardly but said good morning to her also seeing a blush on her face as she said it back.
Naruto noticed this exchange and so did Lee and they started to make plans about this new development, Sasuke on the other hand didn't like this at all and is making it his goal for her to be his wife. Kagome watched Narut talk and decided she should tell him,
“ Naruto…I will start training you in the ways of the Uzumaki..starting today.”
Naruto looked at her in disbelief and she just smiled and reassured him that she was serious and Naruto was yelling in delight, while Kagome's snapped her fingers and a couple of weights fell from the sky. Naruto and the others looked at her with questioning eyes.
“ Put these on Naru-chan….and welcome to Kagome's training from Hell, Believe It!”
Everyone looked at Kagome as she got really creepy stars, “ From now on you will call me Master and if you don't you will run 50 laps around Konoha for each time HAHAHAHA!”
Naruto and the others (besides Sesshoumaru) were sweating from the evil laughter pouring out of her mouth, Kagome then calmed down and assured him that she was just kidding and then told Naruto, “ 20 laps around Konoha..NOW!” Naruto was startled and started to do as she told him, Kagome then sighed and turned to Sesshoumaru.
Sesshoumaru looked at her and announced, “ Kagome I have to go I have business in the western lands to take care of…bye Imouto.” Kagome nodded and watched sadly as Sesshoumaru walked out of Konoha.
Neji stood next to Kagome as Sasuke stood on her other side, when Kagome then saw Naruto getting finished with his 1st lap, “ NARUTO MOVE IT! MY GRANDMA CAN RUN FASTER THAN THAT! SHE WOULD BE ON HER 20TH LAP BY NOW!”
Naruto got riled up as she suspected and ran faster he was done with his laps in a hour and a half, When he was done Naruto was panting from lost air as Kagome came over and pushed him to the ground, “ WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?” Kagome looked innocently at him and said, “ I felt like it…and besides I am your sensei now so I can do anything I want so….Remember It!”
Naruto just scoffed and looked to the side as Kagome held out a cup of Ramen out to him, “ You've done good for your first day training…so don't worry.” She then smiled at his shocked face, and then started eating her own.