Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 7 and 8 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own this fanfic so…. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARDS! Lawyers run out of room…Now that they are out of the way I can write this story.
Parings: People you have to vote seriously otherwise I will just make them all die at the end! And trust me I will do it…just like in Final Fantasy: Unlimited! Unlimited my butt! Why did only the hot guys have to die! NOOOOOO! MIKENSHI! (He was my favorite TT and they had to make him die!)
Anyway here are the voted pairings:
Nej/Kag: 2
Sas/Kag: 1
Gaa/Kag: 1
Ita/Kag: 2Oh yeah someone is nice!
Chapter 7
It's been 3 weeks since Kagome has started Naruto's training and he is getting stronger by the day, Kagome was happy about this fact while he was training she would watch him from a tree. Sasuke and Neji both watched her from the bottom of the tree, Kagome has noticed this and couldn't help but blush as she tried to think of a reason why they were doing this…they couldn't possibly like her…could they?
Kagome shook her head at that ridiculous thought and just continued to watch Naruto who was about to finish his 60 laps early…soon she'll have to make him run 90. Sasuke and Neji were one of the many people that were surprised by Naruto's progress, who knew the guy had it in him they guess Kagome did.
Kagome was already becoming popular among the men and some women in the village, and sometimes people did scary things just to get her attention…and they were starting to creep her out. Kagome hangs out with Hinata, Sakura, Ino, and Ten Ten around Konoha and they all really liked her, they said she gave really good advice. She would also hang out with the guys and her and Lee would have arm wrestling contests and Kagome would always forfeit and Lee was the winner, but there is always the sneaking suspicion that she was just letting him off easy.
Kagome even took a part time job at the Ramen place as a waitress, the shop gets more people then usual with Kagome outside advertising their ramen in a cute maids outfit, made by the shop owners daughter. The outfit from `All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku', a lot of people complimented her on her outfit while some boys had nosebleeds and two of those guys were Neji and Sasuke.
Sasuke was sitting under the tree daydreaming about Kagome when a familiar aura came to his senses and he stood up in a fighting stance, “ What are you doing here Itachi?” Naruto, Neji, and Kagome stood and watched the tall man walk forward. Kagome sensed his aura..he was unreadable, she then considered that if he were to fight Sasuke now when..She had to admit his power level wasn't the highest right now..he would.
Kagome stepped in front of the three boys and got in a fighting stance as she looked at this mysterious man, she then noticed his eye color …crimson the only way to get those eyes were to….
“ Fight me.”
Okay that was the 7 chapter! And a cliffhanger! HA!
Anyway I'll be working on the 8th chapter right away! So don't worry!
 
Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: You already know! GOD! I'm tired of this Crap!
A/N: Oh Yeah! Thank you people for reviewing my story! I have more reviews than my friend and she been on here longer..Hehehe..She's going to kill me when she reads this! and people who don't like crossovers..I'm sorry and I will do a fanfic with just one series so be happy!
Anyway here are the pairings:
Neji/Kag: 1
Sas/Kag: 2
Gaa/Kag: 5
Ita/Kag: 6
Hina/Ita: 1
Naru/Hina: Come on I'm going for this pairing!
Okay! Here is the Eighth chapter! MWAHAHAHAHA! Oh and before I forget Unerasable sin, the reason for this story was to make fun of the dubbed version of Naruto. I for one watch the original Japanese episodes of Naruto so don't be mean to me..For making a fanfic about this joke between my friends and me! Okay?
 
Chapter 8
Itachi watched the girl in surprise as she stepped in front of Sasuke who looked like he was ready to fight, but she quickly got a handle on the situation and placed her self in front for the purpose of protecting. Kagome just waited for him to answer her challenge and just stared at him in the same manner she was staring at her, but she was fuming at the silence that met her question yet she was calm she wasn't about to let this guy get to her. No matter how hot he is…Wait…Did I just say that? I did!
Itachi watched as she then began to hit her head if trying to get a thought out of her head, he just smirked as her eyes got wide when she realized what she was doing and stopped immediately.
“ So are you going to answer my challenge?”
Itachi watched as she once again got into a fighting stance and then shook his head, Kagome fell over, “ What do you mean NO!” a vein visible on her head. Itachi then looked at Sasuke, and then sighed as he saw the glare head his way.
“ I've only come here to warn Sasuke that Orichimaru will soon be coming back for you, and I've actually come to see if Lady Tsunadea will like my assistance in this matter.”
Sasuke and the others (which means besides Kagome) were looking at him as if he has just grown a second head, Kagome stepped forward and then smiled at him, which made him stare wide-eyed at her.
“ So your not the enemy?” Itachi stiffened when she asked this question, kagome then smiled and continued, “ If you've come here to warn Sasuke-kun (Yes she calls him Kun! ) Then you can't be all that bad…how do you know Sasuke-kun by the way?”
Itachi saw how Sasuke flinched at this question and then answered for his sake, “ An old family friend.”
Kagome noticed how Sasuke flinched at this question and understood there are some things that she doesn't want strangers to know…she not saying that she doesn't want to tell them…she wants to but doesn't want to be judged by what she tells them…there are some things she wants to tell but she is not ready yet.
Itachi and the others noticed her understanding look on her face and then she turned to Naruto, “ HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING SLACKING OFF? 60 MAORE LAPS FOR THE SLACKING!” Naruto's eyes widened at her sudden change in attitude then realized what she said.
“WHAT SO YOU MEAN 60 MORE LAPS? I JUST GOT FINISHED WITH MY LAST LAP OF THE DAY!” Kagome just laid on the ground on her side and sighed then glared suddenly which scared Naruto, “ Are you questioning my authority?” with a sugar sweet smile on her face. Naruto then started to sweat drop and walked slowly back,
“ No…ummm…BYE!”
Naruto sped off past everyone and went to do the laps she told him to do, “ He'll be ready..That jerk want know what hit him when he comes here.” Sasuke and the others looked at her in puzzlement and she the realized what she said, “ Don't worry about what I said…I was just talking to my own self. I sometimes talk to myself when I'm alone or I forget anyone is here do want to know about these conversations they're pretty interesting sometimes.”
Neji and the others just sweat dropped and went back to watching Naruto who was nothing but a orange/yellow blur and was making them very dizzy, Kagome sighed and then stepped to the orange/yellow blur and put her hand out grabbing Naruto by the scruff of his neck.
“ Okay..That's enough for today..Who's up for some homemade food?”
Naruto looked at her in surprise, “ You can cook?” Kagome nodded and then smirked while then going into the good guy pose.
“Of course Naru-chan! I didn't only learn about ninjutsu..I had to learn how to be a good housewife,” Kagome spat out the words as if it was poison then she looked at Naruto and the other guys, “ Do I look like I would be a decent housewife..I'm everything but submissive..” Not anymore…she then grabbed Naruto around the neck and gave him a noogie while smirking.
You've gotten better finishing the extra 60 laps that quickly, “ For that today I will cook to celebrate! You've finished the beginners training of the Uzumaki family!” Naruto's eyes widened and looked at her in disbelief while everyone else looked just as surprised as Naruto but hid it well. Kagome then looked at the sky and watched the sun almost touched the horizon an she just smiled at the pretty sky, She then put her hand up and looked at the sun from between her fingers, It..is pretty here..I can stand outside and feel the sun hit my skin..warming it at the touch…not like that place which she felt prisoner.
Flashback
A little girl was sitting a dark room while holding her head, whimpers could be heard from her yet no one was coming to sooth her.
End flashback
Kagome then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked at Naruto smiling at her, Kagome smiled back at him and then looks back at the sun, I won't have to worry at least not now.