Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It! ❯ Chapter 9 and 10 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome Uzumaki, Believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for this fanfic..and I don't own all the characters...well maybe some of the people I make up..I own them!
A/N: Yeah I have all these reviews and I haven't gotten killed by my friend, so I can wirte more...Yea! but I know she is going to kill me on Monday..-- aww man! Anyway thank you this is the most reviews I've had in my life. Considering that I have an account on three different websites, and have written stries I've been neglecting...Poor Stories TT! Okay and thank you for people who do nice reviews and person who doesn't like crossovers..I like crossovers because I read the well written ones. I have seen crossovers I don't like..picture this Harry Potter/Matrix crossover 00 WTF!
Here are the pairings:
Neji/Kag: 2
Sas/Kag: 2
Ita/Kag:7
Gaa/Kag: 5
Ita/Hina: 1
Naru/Hina: 1
Itachi is in the lead! GO ITACHI! Yes incase your wondering, I like Itachi!
Chapter 9
Sesshoumaru walked throught the halls of his manor as the sun peered through the curtains to his left, He turned to look out the window and saw the purple orchids outside swaying with the wind...Kagome.
Konoha...
Sunlight peered throught Kagome's window and crept till it laid across her form warming her skin, Kagome opened her eyes rubbed her eye lazily with her hand. She got out of her bed showing a white button up shirt, Kagome walked to the small kitchen in her apartment and went straight to the fridge and pulled out bacon and mix to make French toast. (MMMM! FRENCH TOAST! My cousin rules at making this! Go Lauren!)
Kagome went to her closet and pulled out an outfit to wear and decided that she should wear a kimono today...it's not like she anything to do today...she was giving Naruto a day off. She then cooked her some breakfeast and was about to leave her apartment when a Falcon Demon flew into her apartment, " Ah Kyo-san how are you this fine morning?" The demon smiled at the young lady.
" I'm doing just fine Kagome-sama...I've come here to deliver a message from Sesshoumaru concerning the Uzumaki family." Kagome eyes hardened when she heard this and then gently took the letter from him and dismissed him. Kyo bowed then flew off into the distance, Kagome opened the letter and then read the contents with disbelief.
" They have got to be kidding me! That idiot is coming in 2 months now!" Kagome clenched her hand tightly around the letter then balled it up ad set it on fire, " They always try to make things hard for me!" a vein was visible on her forehead as she went down the stairs. Kagome was so wrapped up she didn't even see Naruto, and the others who were talking to her and just passed them.
" Kagome!" She turned to where her voice was called and saw Naruto and the others walking towards her, " Oh hey...what are you guys doing here?" Everyone smiled and Naruto answered, " We wanted to know if you would like to hang out with all of us during the festival today?" Kagome looked at them in surprise, " Festival?"
Naruto and the others all nodded and kagome shrugged but agreed, it was then everyone took in her outfit (Oay once again people I am not very good at describing clothes but I'll do my best!) Kagome was wearing a fighting kimono which had slits on the sides to her mid thigh to give her full body movement if a fight should arise, the kimono was black with silver designs of a nne-tailed Kitsune on the back, while on her sleeves there was the design of a gaint silver dog with a red moon behind it.
Kagome looked at everyones expressions as they saw her outfit, she couldn't help but mentally smirk at the gawking expressions but just continued walking towards the festival was, Naruto and the others broke out of their stupor and followed her.
2 hours later...
Hinata and Kagome sat and watched everyone participate in a competiton and were cheering their frineds on, Kagome then noticed how Naruto and Hinata blush at each other when their gazes locked. Kagome just smirked and then asked, " Hinata-chan...do you like Naruto?" Hinata looked surprised at her and blushed.
"You can tell?" Kagome sweatdropped...It was supposed to be a secret? --;;
Kagome then sensed the aura of the man she met the other day and excused herself from Hinata, Kagome walked towards the forest area where he was located. She didn't know what it was but she wa drawn to this Itachi Uchiha, Kagome had learned about his connection to Sasuke from Sakura and understands how Sasuke feels but she also knew the Uchiha family and had met Sasuke before. Everytime she saw Sasuke near his parents they had a evil glint evrytime they looked at Sasuke...Itachi must've noticed.
Itachi was sitting in a tree looking up at the blue sky...it really was a lovely day in Konha..he'd hate to admit it but he missed staying here in Konoha, he then felt the strong yet supressed aura of the girl he met yesturday. He found out from Tsunadae that she is Naruto Uzumaki's cousin...and is here to help with the fight against Orichimaru...the bastard who tried to use his brother for a vessel...damn bastard. (One of my favorite phrases!)
He watched as the girl walked into the clearing and was surprised at her outfit but didn't let it show, Kagome looked up at the man with crimson irises and then jumped onto the branch with him, " So you are Sasuke's brother?" Itachi looked at her with his indifferent loook and then looked back up at the sky.
Kagome just smirked, and then swung her legs as she began to sing,
( I don't own this song and I am sure I didn't get the lyrics right but bare with me! XD...I got it from the english version of Outlaw Star An Awsome anime! GATARO GATARO CLAN!)
I don't know the words I can say the words
I can say the wind has a way
To talk to me
I will sing a silent lullaby
I pray for reply
' I'm ready'
Quiet days calms me
Oh so readily
Someone
please tell me
What is it that they say
Wll be our wind one day...
I don't know the words I can say
the wind has a way to talk to me.
Kagome looked at Itachi's shocked face when she was finished and only smiled at him, she started to walk out of the forest clearing when she turned around and looked at him one last time before disappearing.
" He'll understand one day."
 
 
Kagome Uzumaki, believe It!
Disclaimer: I don't own anything except this fanfic...I sick of this CRAP!
A/N: I am on a roll with this story Thank You for all the reviews and Itachi seems to be in the lead in winning the heart of our Kagome
(Or Mary Sue...some people call her that)
The improtant part! Some of you guys were wondering about the song in the last chapter...well I have no idea why I put it in there I was just writing the chapter and all of a sudden that song randomly came into my mind..and really I think I did do something wrong in the lyrics..but thanks fro bringing that question up...The answer is a mystery.
Pairings:
Nej/Kag:2
Sas/Kag:2
Gaa/Kag:6
Ita/Kag:11 ( GO ITACHI! YOU SEXY BASTARD!)
Ita/Hina:1
Naru/Hina:3
Sas/Hina: 1 (a suggested pairing!)
Voting stops at chapter 12! So hurry up and vote! Go Neji! Itachi! Gaara!
Chapter 10
1
" 17,657...17,658...17,659...17,660"
Naruto was ontop of a rock balancing on one finger doing push-ups (Woah! I will never be able to do that! Ahhh..tha joy of Anime!) Kagome watched with a proud smile on her face as she watched her cousin trying to go beyond his limit, his enormous stamina is getting even better through the training he was going through. What little baby fat he had was gone leaving defined muscle in it's place.
Kagome was proud of her Naru-chan and has started having sparring matches with Naruto, he was getting good but not good enough, the longest Kagome had to beat him was 2 mins. Naruto woke up bright and early every morning eager to learn something new and this pleased Kagome to no end, but everyday Naruto gets even stronger doing his usually warm-ups.
Which are the following:
1,000 push-ups + 1,000 each day
2,000 sit-ups + 2,000 each day
600 laps around Konoha...fine for now
After that is done he waits until Kagome is ready to start her lesson for the day. Kagome looked at Naruto who hasn't even broken a sweat from his rigorous warm-ups and smiled..not even he was able to go all that work without collaspsing (sp?), Kagome then put a hand on Naruto's shoulder and then said, " Congratulations Naruto you've completed the 2nd phase of Uzumaki training! Today I will start you off in the 3rd phase!"
Naruto started to get really excited when Kagome then looked at him with a serious look on her face, " Naruto there is something you must know." Naruto looked at her change of demeanor and knew she meant buisness and stopped smiling.
" The Uzumaki Family has been keeping record of your progress before I came here and had made a decision...you Naruto Uzumaki will be the Head of the family when our current head dies." Naruto looked at her in disbelief.
Kagome then sighed and looked the other way, her blonde bangs shadowing her eyes.
" But someone has opposed this...someone from our family and declared that their son should be the rightful heir...at the end of next month that said boy is coming to challenge you." Naruto watched as she turned back to him and had expressionless look in her eyes, " I have watched this boy train...his parents always let him take breaks thinking that you ar a joke."
Naruto got angry at this but didn't say anything waiting for her to be done, " Some of the other family members thought so also..but our part of the family didn't...you are the son of one the the greatest shinobi in the Uzumaki family and you should be respected."
Kagome walked towards a nice spot n the meadow and sat down, " The head of the family then decided that someone should train you...I volunteered..ha which basically surprised everyone...even the Head...why would I train the rival of my fiance?" Naruto looked at her in shock, " MY RIVAL FOR THE HEAD OF THE UZUMAKI FAMILY SPOT IS YOUR FIANCE?" Kagome laughed while putting her hand to her forehead, she looked at Naruto and then saw how he lightened considerably during her laughter.
" Yes he is my fiance, but I hate him."
Naruto looked at her eyes as the narrowed and the pupil slitted, Kagome shook her head and then looked at Naruto who had a questoning look on his face Kagome just smiled and then asked, " Naruto...can you do one favor for me?" Naruto nodded and waited for her request, " When he comes here...make sure you kick his ass!"
Naruto nodded and then said, (Guess what he says!) You better Believe It!" Kagome then laughed and then saw the sun setting got up and brushed imaginary dirt off of her clothes. Naruto also saw the sun setting and saw Kagome looking towards the sun, " I guess all this talking we did took up our training time...meet here at 5:00 am and we will start your training." Naruto then started to celebrate and then Kagome turned and smirked, " We start the final and the hardest part of training that are for special Uzumakis."
Naruto watched as she walked away and then she turned around, a demonic aura flared aroun her and she smirked a fang protruding over her bottom lip.
" The training of a Demon vessel."
Naruto was in awe of her demonic aura and then noticed she dissappeared.
With Kagome...
I knew those spineless bastards would try something like this!
She turned around and saw some assasin-nin (Real or not?) following her trying to keep up with her demonic speed, Kagome then saw a clearing...the clearing where yesterday she sat with Itachi Uchiha...Urgh! why does that man come to her mind at the moment sh's being chased by nins with the intent to kill. (Because Itachi is SEXY! with a capitol S!)
One of the nins took the distarction of Kagome's thoughts to attack her, Kagome snapped out of her thoughts at the last minute and escaped with a thin line on her cheek. Kagome fell to the ground of the clearing and put a hand to her cheek then bringin her hand to her face seeing blood on her fingertips. Her bangs sheilded her eyes.
The nins then stood around her in a circle, " We have been sent here to finsh you off...so you would not be in the way of our future lord..Kagome Uzumaki...except your fate for betraying your future husband." Kagome stood up and her bangs still sheilded her eyes, during all this they didn't know someone sat in a tree in case Kagome couldn't handle this on her own...though he seriously doubted it. (Guess who it is!) Kagome lfited her head up and her eyes were, slitted, narrowed, and glowing with a demonic aura (EEEP! She's scaring me! LOL Shigure!), all the nins in the vacinity was frozen stiff from the strong demonic aura rolling in waves off this girl who seems so fragile.
Itachi's eyes were widened in shock and surprise at the girls aura, Kagome stood straight and a smirk graced her ethereal features and the she then looked up at the moon and she started to glow the same luminous cloor as the pale orb in the sky. Her transformation had began she went to the floor on all fours and everyone watched this beautful yet frightening transformtion, Kagome tore all those nins apart and Kagome transformed back to her human form and stood and looked at all the blood, and innards all over the ground.
" I know you are there Itachi..come out now." Itachi didn't bother to act surprised because during her transformation she looked back at him and smirked before she transformed into that...he jumped down and stood a few paces behind her as he watched her ragged breathing, Kagome turned around and looked at him with a smirk, " Now that you've seen my demon form...and only one of the few who live after they see it...I will tell you this." Itachi was surprised whe she got a hold of the collar of his shirt and the her eyes glowed.
" If you tell anyone...I will not hesitate to kill you."
Kagome let go off his collar and then dissappeared into the forest leaving a confused Itachi behind, Kagome looked at the moon in the sky and noticed a pond near her...might as well take a bath. She stripped and went into the pond until she was waist deep and then she let her hair blew toe right revealing a star with the Kanji for love, courage, wisdom, friendship, guardian, and protector on her back with a tatto of a pink orb.
" I will not let anyone into my heart except for my family and good friends..for I will not allow anyone eles to die...or break my heart like him."
End of chapter 10! Yea! That was a long chapter and I will stop making long A/N's I've noticed how long they were and decided to cut them down anyway this is one of my longest chapters! I'm happy! Anyway please read and review! Oh also vote fro pairings the voting ends at chapter 12!