Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kekkei Genkai Aura Manipulation ❯ Return Part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto.

Recap:
Saiya had finally gotten permission from Tsunade to go to her home world and find her sister. She takes seven shinobi and leaves. Arriving in Tokyo, she’s ready to find Jenna.

Chapter 8. Return. Part 2.

Jenna had to be here. When I went to America, she came to Japan. Tokyo would be the best place to look. Still…what if she wasn’t in Tokyo? Japan might be small, but it’s still huge compared to eight people looking for one. How could I know for sure where she was? I couldn’t.

“Saiya,” Naruto put a hand on my shoulder. “We’ll find her,” he smiled.

I smiled back, “Thanks.” We split up and started asking around for Kait Jenna. Everyone I talked to said they didn’t know her.

“Saiya, c’mere!” Naruto yelled. He was talking to two girls my age. Of course he was talking to girls…

“What’s up?” I asked.

“These girls said they know her,” he told me.

“You know Jenna?” I asked excitedly.

“Yeah. We graduated with her. She was kinda weird.”

“Do you know her address? Or where I could find her?”

“Yeah. I’ll write it down.” I snatched the directions and called everybody to meet me. They got to me fast and we took off.

It took us no time at all to get to Jenna’s house. An older woman answered the door when I knocked. It looked like she had been crying. I recognized her immediately.

“Jenna..? No…you’re..!” She gasped. “It can’t be…Saiya?”

“Yeah, Grandma. It’s me,” I told her.

The woman cried out as she grabbed me and dragged me in. She told everyone else to follow.

“Grandma, where’s Jenna?” I asked after she served us tea.

“Oh, Saiya. I’m afraid you’ve come too late,” she got teary again.

“What happened?”

“They found us. They took her!”

I knew what that meant.

“Who did?” Naruto asked.

“The Yakuza,” I answered him calmly. “Tell me everything, Grandma.”

She did. She told me how they found her and where they were taking her.

“Grandma, I’m going to get her out of there.”

“You can’t!” She gasped. “It’s too dangerous!”

“I know. But I have to try!” I breathed. I didn’t mean to yell at her. “Listen. When I find her, we are leaving. We’ll never return here, and you’ll never see us again.”

My grandmother looked down. “I know. I’ve always known that one day, I would have to say good-bye…”

Grandma offered to let us stay. I told her we would be gone before she woke up. She hugged me for a long time before she went to bed. We formulated a plan.

“I’m going in alone.”

“You can’t! That’s suicide!” Naruto yelled at me.

“Yes I can. Listen to me. We have to do this quietly. They have guns. No amount of ninja training will help you against that. I’ll go in, get her, and get out. Keep your communicators on. I’ll report in often. When I’m out, we make a run for it. Shikamaru, you take Tenten, Kiba, and Neji and wait at the park we arrived in. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura will be waiting for me near their base. DO. NOT. FIGHT. Just run, okay?”

Everyone nodded except Naruto.

“Naruto? Promise me you wont fight. Give me your word.”

He sighed, “Okay.”

We left then. I walked by myself to the warehouse and banged furiously on the doors until they swung open. I was greeted by a gun in my face.

“Huh? Just a girl? What do you want?” The man asked as he lowered the gun.

“A job.”

He laughed, “As what? A cook?”

“A hitman.”

“Yeah, okay. Run home little girl. We don’t have time for games.” He tried to shut the door but I slammed my fist into the steel leaving a dent.

“You’ll find I’m not playing games,” I said as I threw him to the ground with my aura.

He looked shocked for only a moment. Then he smiled, “I suppose you’re not.”

“I want to talk to your boss. Now,” I commanded him.

“Alright, alright,” he stood. “Follow me.”

He lead me down several hallways.

“Why didn’t you ask me about what just happened?” I asked feigning curiousity.

“When you knocked me down with air? I’ve met someone with the same powers. She’s currently our hostage. Refuses to work with us. The German mafia is willing to pay a high price for her, though. We’re gonna make a trade.”

“Lucky you.” I immediately searched his mind for any clues as to where she might be. I had to fight through all of his surface thoughts. Most of them were disgusting things he wanted, and planned, to do with me. What a pig. Finally I found what I wanted. My sister was being held on the third floor and I knew exactly how to get there thanks to this man. Now I just had to knock him out.

I grabbed the man and shoved him against the wall.

“What the hell?!”

Shit! He yelled loud enough to get the attention of the guys in the next hallway.

“Sorry,” I said in a sexy voice as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Couldn’t help myself.” I drew closer to his face to seem like I was going to kiss him. He smirked.

The two men came into view then.

“Geez..Mii” one said. I pulled my face away just a little to look at him. “You and your friggin girlfriends. Boss’ll kill you if he sees you’ve brought another into the warehouse.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Mii said in reply. “Would you two leave already?”

“We’re going, we’re going,” the second said. They left.

“So Mii’s your name?” I asked coyly as he placed his arms around my waist and slid his hands down to my butt. I held my disgust in place.

“Now you know what to scream,” he said.

“No.”

He looked puzzled.

“Now I know what to put on the gravestone,” I smiled and quickly knocked him out with aura. I dragged him into what looked like a closet then locked the door and left. Easy. I touched the com-link, “Hey guys, I’m in.”

“Everything go smooth?” Sakura asked me.

“Yeah, except I had to get a little too close to one of the guys to distract some others. Ugh! Remind me to take an hour bath when we get home.” I headed to the third floor.

Sakura laughed. Kakashi cleared his throat.

“Nothing happened, no worries,” I assured him as I ran.

Jenna’s room was the last on the floor. She was guarded heavily buy half a dozen guys. I knocked them out quickly and got a key from one. I unlocked the door and opened it. A blast of cold aura attempted knocking me down, but I cut through it with my own.

“Who the hell are you?!” A mirror image of me yelled. She had all my features. One of the only differences was that she had dyed her hair black with blue streaks and it was very long. The ash blond roots were showing now. Where my eyes were green, hers were blue. Everything else was the same.

“Jenna,” was all I could say.

“No way. Saiya? Is that really you?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“How did you find me?”

“I’ll explain later,” I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her along. “We have to go. We’ve been discovered!” I could hear the commotion downstairs as an alarm went off. I hit the com-link again, “I’ve got her. I can’t get out the same way. I need an escape route.”

“There’s a window on the South wall. Can you get to it?” Kakashi said. “We’re right under it.”

“Yeah.” I dragged Jenna along. We reached the window.

“Are you kidding? We are NOT jumping out a third story window!”

“There they are!” a man yelled as he turned the corner.

“Yes we are,” I said as I hit the window with aura. The thing tore off the wall taking some of the plaster with it. I faced the men running to us and blew them back with aura. “Jump!” I yelled to Jenna.

“No fricken way!”

“Oh, fine!” I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me as I jumped. She screamed. The ground was approaching fast. I shot a strong force of aura to the ground to slow our falling almost to a stop right before we hit. Then I focused chakra to my feet to steady my landing. She stumbled a bit.

“How the hell…?”

“I’ll explain later!”

Jenna looked at the others, “Is that…?”

“Again, I’ll explain later! Run!” We did, just before they started shooting at us. I hit the com again, “Shikamaru! We’re on our way. Open the portal.”

“But you aren’t here yet,” he said in his usual ‘what a drag’ tone.

“Open the damn portal!” I yelled loudly in his ear.

“Okay, geez…troublesome.”

One of these days I’ll give him something to say troublesome to…

We were being chased and shot at. Every now and then I would stop to deflect bullets with my aura. When I happened to catch Kakashi’s eye, the look I got scared me more than anything. It was a mix of many things. Fear, worry, anger. A lot of negative things.

We finally reached the others and I shoved Jenna into Kiba’s arms, “Take her through, now!” Kiba nodded and I caught a slight blush on Jenna’s face. Everyone else followed.

Kakashi and I were the lasts to go through. I heard the guns go off and spun around to stop the bullets. Of course, one got through and hit me in the shoulder. I screamed as I fell back and Kakashi caught me.

“Saiya!” He yelled but I couldn’t hear him over the racing of my own heartbeat. It hurt.

He picked me up and I screamed again in pain as the blood gushed. He ran through the portal. It felt as though my arm would tear off.

We arrived in Konoha in mere seconds and Shikamaru closed the portal. I was still screaming in pain. It really hurt.

They were yelling about me, but I couldn’t hear them well. I heard something about taking me to Tsunade. Kakashi bolted to her and I bit my lip to shut myself up. I knew I must have sounded stupid. But it really hurt!
***
It had taken Tsunade and Shizune hours to get the bullet out and heal the wound. What made it worse, I was awake and screaming through the whole thing. I writhed so much, they had to tie me down and get several medical ninjas to hold me. It wasn’t until they had finished, did I pass out.
***
When I woke up, everybody was crowded in my hospital room. Even those who hadn’t gone on the mission were bringing me flowers. They were happy to see me open my eyes.

About an hour later, the room had cleared a lot. Only Sakura, Jenna, Kiba, Naruto, Tenten, and Kakashi were left.

“Kakashi, I’m sorry. I didn’t think I would miss one…” I said.

“Me too,” he said without looking at me.

“Huh?” I asked confused. I could feel his turmoil, but I didn’t know where he was going with this.

“I think it’s best...if we don’t see each other anymore.”

My eyes widened, “What?”

“I’m sorry,” was all he said before he walked out.

Kiba and Naruto decided now would be the best time to leave, while Sakura and Tenten stared at me in utter disbelief.

“Saiya…” They said.

“It’s okay, guys. Really,” I lied.


Thanks again, all! Too bad for Saiya. Well, at least she’s got her sister back! I don’t mean to nag but I’d really like some feedback. Please???? Don’t make me beg!!!! Well, until next time.