Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kekkei Genkai Aura Manipulation ❯ Return Part 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don’t own.

Recap:
Kakashi took Saiya out and before he could kiss her, Sakura interrupted. Saiya’s second day of training was on chakra control. She learned to walk up trees and stand on water. Finally, she got the kiss she wanted, which Sakura teased her about the rest of the night.

Chapter 7. Return. Part 1

It had been a month since my training. I was doing all sorts of missions now. They were mostly D ranks, but I did a few C’s. Kakashi was usually assigned to them with me. It seemed like he was being cruel on those missions. Any time we engaged in battle, he would try to protect me, and wouldn’t let me fight. It was annoying but I didn’t argue. Right now was one of those times.

The mission was simple: escort Tak-san home. He was a business man, nothing big. I was on this mission with Kakashi and Sakura. WE were attacked by some bandits. Easy pickings.

Some weapons were thrown at Sakura and Tak-san, so I deflected them with my aura.

“Saiya! Don’t use your powers unless you have to!” Kakashi scolded.

“Whatever!” Geez, what was he? My father? I knocked a bandit out right before another came at me from the left. I was about to deal with him, but Kakashi was already there. He took him out.

“Be careful!” He yelled. I glared.

By the end, we were mostly uninjured. Well, except for the knife in my arm. I pulled it out, and Sakura began to heal me.

“Dimmit, Saiya” Kakashi yelled. “I told you to be careful.”

“I was careful.” I felt like arguing today.

“You call that careful?”

“One small injury is better than several large ones.”

“What if it wasn’t just your arm? What if it was worse?”

“Well it’s not.”

“It’s still a wound!”

“You’re an ass!”

He shut up.

“Don’t talk to me for the rest of this mission, got it? Let’s go,” I stood.

“Saiya, I’m not done yet,” Sakura said.

“I’m fine, Sakura. Thanks.” We continued on. Kakashi did as I said, and didn’t talk.

WE finished the mission quickly and reported in to Tsunade. When I left, I walked right by Kakashi without saying anything.

That night, he showed up at Sakura’s. I opened the door. “What?” I said.

“I was hoping we could talk.”

“I don’t want to talk to you right now. Please leave.”

He stared at me, then nodded before disappearing. I closed the door.

During this month, a lot happened. Sakura and Tenten had become my best female friends and Naruto and Kiba become my best guy friends.

In my training, I experimented with all sorts of different weapons. My favorite had become steel tipped fans. I carried a pair of them everywhere. Oh, and I don’t need a bodyguard anymore.

When I went back upstairs, Tenten and Sakura were waiting for me. I sighed, “I just told him to leave.”

“That’s it?” they asked a little disappointed.

“Yeah.”

“Oh yeah,” Sakura said to change the subject. “Who’s Jenna?”

I must have looked shocked at hearing that name. “Why do you ask?”

“Sometimes you say that name in your sleep,” Tenten said.

“It’s…my twin sister’s name…”

“Sorry…” both girls said.

That’s right….my sister. I had almost forgotten about her in all the excitement here. What a jerk I am.
We talked for a bit, then Tenten left. Sakura and I went to bed. I dreamed about Jenna again.
***
The next morning, I went to see Tsunade alone. She was in her office with Shizune.

“Saiya, this is a surprise,” Tsunade said as I walked in.

“I have a favor to ask you…”

“Okay, what is it?”

I bowed low, “Please allow me to return to my world to find my sister!”

Tsunade paused, “I was wondering how long it would take for you to ask that. You have permission.”

“Really?”

“Only if you can get seven volunteers to go with you. Got it?”

“Hai!”

“You’ll leave in two days. Make sure you teach them about your world. Better start recruiting.”

“Hai! Arigato!” I ran out with a smile.

Kakashi appeared in front of me, “I’m going.”

“Huh?”

“I’m your first volunteer,” he smiled.

“Thank you,” I smiled back.

“I…I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be an ass. I just…worry about you.”

“I know, but you don’t have to.” He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.

“But I do. All the time.”

I rested my head on his chest, and let him hold onto me for a little. It felt good to be held like this. Really good.

I parted from him after a kiss to get my other volunteers. Sakura and Tenten agreed immediately. Naruto and Kiba did too. I had to practically force Shikamaru to do it and Neji agreed after a while. I had my seven. Now I had to teach them about my world in the next two days.

It was a long wait, but it finally ended. The eight of us went to Tsunade.

“Excellent. Both Kakashi and Shikamaru know the transport jutsu. If you ever get separated, make sure to find one of them. If anything goes wrong, you are to return immediately. Understood?”

“Hai!” We all said. This was it. After ten years, I would finally see my sister.

Kakashi opened the portal and we all took turns stepping through. I had been unconscious the last time. It was different. It didn’t really feel like anything, except falling. When I landed, I was flat on my back. The only one of us standing, was Kakashi. I looked around. We were in Tokyo.

Jenna had to be here. She just had to be!

To be continued.

Thanks again. Sorry about the TBC but it was a really long chapter so I had to cut it in half. Review please!