Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kekkei Genkai Aura Manipulation ❯ Date?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own this series.

Recap:
Saiya trained all day. She was a great shot, but when it came to using her powers, she didn’t do so well. She ended up passing out, again.

Chapter 6. Date?

I woke up in my room at Sakura’s. I raised my hand to me head, it’s didn’t hurt too much anymore.

“You’re awake.”

“Huh?” I looked up to see Kakashi sitting in a chair. “What…?”

“Don’t say anything. Get up, take a shower, and get dressed. We’re going out,” he stood.

“Who’s we?” I asked, but he just left. I sat for a few minutes, then got out of bed. I did what he told me and took a shower. I put on an outfit that was saved from my home. It was leggings and a short dress that tied around the neck. I went downstairs.

Kakashi was sitting with Sakura and Haruno-san.

“Oh! You look nice, Saiya-chan!” Haruno-san said.

“Thanks,” I replied.

Sakura came up to me and whispered, “You look hot!” Mischievous smile, “Who are you trying to impress?”

“…Shut up,” I whisper yelled.

“Have a good time, you two!” Sakura yelled as she push Kakashi and me out the door.

I stood there awkwardly.

“Are you coming?” Kakashi asked.

“Oh…yeah,” we walked.

“You do look very nice,” he smiled.

“Thank you…” I blushed.

We ate at a cute restaurant. In my head I was yelling at myself. When Kakashi had said “we’re” going out, I thought he meant a whole bunch of us. Ugh! Now I know that was to get me to go out with him! I noticed Kakashi was staring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“You did well today.”

“Thanks…Uh…do you know what I’ll be learning next?”

“Chakra control. Sakura will train you.”

“I see.” We continued to talk like this through the meal. Afterwards, he walked me home.

“So, why’d you take me out?”

“You need to eat, don’t you?”

“That’s not what I meant…”

“You’re an empath, you tell me.”

“Huh?”

“What am I feeling right now?”

I blushed, “Well…affection.”

“Anything else?”

“Uh….lust…”

“A nd?” He wrapped his arms around me and I placed a hand on his chest.

“A great sorrow.”

He looked at me.

I panicked. “I can only sense it when I focus everything on you. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“No. You’re amazing, you know that?” His face was so close to mine now. I wanted to kiss him. When I reached for his mask, he didn’t stop me. So I began to pull it down and…

“Ahem!”

My entire body tensed. I didn’t need to turn to know it was Sakura behind me. I glared at her anyway.

“It’s late and you’ll catch a cold if you don’t come inside!”

I put my hands down, “I guess my legal guardian wants me to go.”

“It would seem so,” Kakashi smiled. “Good night Saiya-chan.”

“Night, Kakashi-kun.” He waited until I was in the house to disappear.

“So how was your date?” Sakura asked cheerily.

“Sakura-chan…..” I growled. She laughed uncomfortably. WE went up to my room and talked about it. I kept insisting it wasn’t a date.
***
Next morning, we went to the training grounds where I learned how to climb a tree. I got it the first time, but that was just a fluke. It took me half the day to perfect it. Next I get to walk on water. It was a lot harder, but I started to get it when the sun was going down.

“Let’s call it a day, Saiya-chan,” Sakura said. Everyone else had left by now except us.

“Just a little longer,” I said right before I fell in…again. When I surfaced, Sakura was laughing. I used my chakra to climb back up.

“You’ll get sick.”

“You can head home, Sakura-chan. Kakashi-kun is here, so I’ll be fine.”

Sakura looked at Kakashi, who had just come out of hiding, then at me. She had that mischievous smile again. “I see. I’ll head home.”

“Shut up, Sakura-chan! I didn’t mean it like…woah!” I fell in again.

See you at home!” She waved and left.

“Bye,” I said. Kakashi walked out to me and helped me up.

“You’re soaked,” he said.

“It happens when you fall into water.” I stayed up for a little, than fell again. Kakashi laughed as I stood. “It’s not funny!”

“Yes it is.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

“Is this funny?” I hugged him, soaking him. Then I pulled him under.

“That wasn’t very nice,” he said as we both stood back up.

“Now we’re both soaked,” I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me, “We should get you home, or you’ll get sick.”

“But I don’t want to go.”

“What do you want then?”

“To…well…”

“Wh at? Tell me.”

I was going to answer “to kiss you” but I never got the chance. Kakashi had already pulled his mask off and pressed his lips gently on mine. ‘Wow,’ I thought.

I couldn’t stop grinning when it was over. My inner fan girl did a dance. “I’m ready to get this down now!” I trained more, and it only took me an hour to get it. Kakashi walked me home after. Outside the house, he kissed me again. I had my arms wrapped around him while he twined his hand through my hair.

“Good-night,” Kakashi said as I caught my breath.

“Night,” I said and went to the door. I shut it behind me and leaned on it. I exhaled as Sakura ran down the stairs.

“Did I just see what I think I saw?”

“Well…what did you see?”

“You SO kissed!”

We went up to my room and talked. I couldn’t stop smiling.


Thanks again! Let’s see some reviews here!