Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kioshi and Gaara ❯ The Knight in Shinning Armour ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kodoku came into Kioshi's room.
He came in with a new dress in tow.
"Kioshi, dear, I want you to wear this. If you don't Gaara will be disappointed. Plus I will make you." Kodoku informed her harshly.
"Okay, now leave you pervert. If I'm going to change, I don't want you in here." Kioshi told him, apparently ticked off.
Kodoku took his leave, while he siliently laughed.
"So Gaara's coming... I don't believe it..." Kioshi said aloud while she put on her stockings.
She sighed, there was no real way Gaara was coming, she knew that, he was most likely giving her faults hope.
"The day Gaara comes for me, is the day I'll kiss him... Oh shoot, KODOKU!!!! This dress is so UH!!!!" Kioshi had just noticed the dress he had given her.
It was a light pink, with white ruffles everywhere. It was puffy, with a big, white bow on the back. Plus he inculded pink bows for her hair, and white high heels. It was like a old 1800's dress. Plus it was kind of stuffy. It was revolting because of the fact that Kodoku made a point of showing her chest and it was cut off at the knees!
 
 
 
 
 
 
1
 
 
 
Gaara followed Kai to a castle.
"Gaara, if you will, please change clothes when you enter." Kai asked him.
Gaara didn't answer him, he went into a room indicated by Kai to change. He came out with a princelike black outfit. It was very charming on him, and it was ovious Gaara hated it.
"Good Gaara, now please, follow me so you can see Kodoku." Kai said, hating the fact he was involed in this.
 
 
 
 
2
 
 
 
Kioshi found herself being held by Kodoku by the waist. This was something she highly detested.
The thought of him touching her alone made her mad and sick, but for him to touch her waist was revolting. She would much rather of had a coucrouch touch her than him. Then again, what was the difference? Kioshi sighed. Her only hope was supposively coming today, question was, where is he?
'My hero, late as always. Never to save anyone. Why can't I have a knight in shinning armour. Wait, that's over rated! Nah, I'd die before Gaara was like that... Ew... I am going to die!' Kioshi thought while she tried to take Kodoku's hand off.
"Master Kodoku, Gaara's here..." Kai said as he led a strange young man in.
It looked like Gaara, but his hair was combed, and his clothes were gentlemen like.
"Gaara! Is that you?" Kioshi cried out to him.
Gaara looked at her, apparently not knowing what to think of her.
"Oh Gaara, look at this beauty I have! Won't it be beautiful to watch her die!?" Kodoku yelped to Gaara while he took out a sword.
"Gaara! Please! Don't let me die! Gaara!!!" Kioshi was scared, Kodoku had the sword in the air pointed at her chest.
She could do nothing due to her restrants.
"Let's see her die!" Kodoku yelled out swinging the sword fastly towards her.
"Gaara... I knew you'd let me die..." Kioshi said as tthe sword made contact with her stomach, seemingly on porpose.
"Kioshi..." Gaara spoke up, while she noticed that his sand was around Kodoku's arm.
He had stopped Kodoku from hurting her internally, but he still had made contact with her stomach.
"Oh! See Kioshi!? Gaara does care about you! Too bad you're going to die!" Kodoku yelled.
"G... Gaara..." Kioshi whispered as she found another sword in her arm.
She felt her blood going down her arm and stomach.
It was going down her dress, forever staining it.
"Kioshi... tell Gaara how you feel about him and I'll spare you..." Kodoku whispered in her ear.
"G... Gaara, I... I love... you. I thought.... you... weren't coming..." Kioshi hacked blood up, "Gaara... I thought... you were.... You were going to.... let me die... You didn't. Tha... thank you... For proving.... me wrong...." Kioshi fainted at that moment.
"Let her go..." Gaara warned him hauntingly.
"Not till she's dead..." Kodoku threatened.
Gaara's sand came behind Kodoku, it was now not only around his arm, it was infesting his body.
"I'm leaving that one arm open, if you don't let her go, I'll kill you. If you do, I'll kill you. Ether way, you die..." Gaara's eyes spoke of his murderous intentions.
"Amit it Gaara! You love Kioshi! I'll let her go if you'll say it! Don't worry! She can't hear you!" Kodoku said gripping her stomach tighter.
"Fine... I love Kioshi..." Gaara's mouth felt dry while the words came out.
Kodoku let go of Kioshi and her body roled over the floor.
"Finally, my dream!" Kodoku cried out as the sand overtook him.
 
 
 
 
3
 
 
Gaara went over to Kioshi. She was pale, very pale, as pale as him. He couldn't get the thought of how pretty she was covered in blood from his mind.. The blood was so pretty on her pale skin. He touched the back of her neck. She was alive. He picked her up, held her in his arms, and walked out the door.