Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of a God ❯ The notebook ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto…that’s pretty much it…On with the story.


Chapter 4: The Plane

“Get me down PLEASE!” yelled the Nin-cat, Benzi.

“No,” said Saki.

“Pretty PLEASE!!!” yelled Benzi, again.

“No.”

“LET ME DOWN NOW!”

“NO!” yelled everybody in the van, besides Sasuke, who was asleep; Tsunade who was drunk, and Lee and Gaara who were busy talking.

~Sasuke’s Dream~

He opened his eyes and found that he was in a room that wasn’t his own. He was sitting on a king sized bed with red silk sheets. There were black curtains over the two large windows in the room, along with a desk. The desk had a computer and some paper, or was that a notebook? He couldn’t tell. On the other side of the room was a door. The door looked very strange. It was completely black, except for three red dots at the top of it. Each dot was a different shade of red.

He jumped when the door to the room opened and in walked Sai. As Sai moved forward, Sasuke moved backwards…on the bed…after he noticed that he was on a bed…alone with Sai. Sai noticed this and quickly said, “I’m not going to do anything to you. I’m just going to tell you some things.”

“What are you going to tell me?”

“I brought you to this room and you can get here again if you wish by wishing to go here in your sleep.”

“I can get here in my sleep?”

“Yes, you can.”

“Why am I here?”

“So that we can talk, if you ever want to, or you can just write or think.”

“Oh. Can I think by myself?”

“Yes. I shall go then?” He stood up and walked back out the door.

Sasuke looked around again, then stood and walked over to the desk. He looked through the pad of papers that were on the desk. Most of the papers were blank, but as he got to the bottom he noticed that some had been drawn on. “Who drew these? They’re amazing,” he muttered.

He stopped going threw the pictures when he saw a certain one. Not just any picture either; it was a picture of himself. In the picture, he was throwing a kunai at a tree. He looked at the next picture and it was also a picture of him. In this one, he was looking at a photograph and crying. What was in the photograph wasn’t shown, but by looking at the picture you could tell that it meant a great deal to him.

He turned a few more pages and they were of trees, of mountains, then it was back to Sasuke. In the next picture of him, he was ripping the photograph in half with a look of anger on his face. He turned to the next one, and he was lying on a bed wearing a pair of boxers and reading a book. The book he was reading was not something you would normally suspect; it was a romance, and the weirder part was that he had actually read that book before in real life.

He finally turned to the next page. His mouth opened as he saw the next picture. It was the picture Naruto was talking about earlier, except it wasn’t finished. About 25 or 30 percent was missing, though this one seemed to get more attention than the rest of the pictures because it almost looked like it was real. He then realized that they were Sai’s pictures.

After looking at the picture for a little longer he felt the sudden tightness of his pants over his groin. He looked around, then set his eye on the black and red door. He put down the pad of paper and walked over to the door. He put his hand on the knob and opened the door. As soon as he took a step out of the room he woke with a start.

~Sasuke Awake~

He looked around at the people in the van then down at his lap. ‘Damn … now I have a problem.’ he thought. Being in a van, he didn’t exactly have a place where he could relieve himself. He then figured that if he forgot about it, that it would go away. He looked around the van again and saw that Sai was asleep. ‘I wonder when he fell asleep?’ he sighed ‘More importantly, can I really get back to that room if I wish to?’

He decided that he was going to see if the pad of paper was really Sai’s or if it was just in his head. He moved two seats up and two to the right so he was right next to Sai’s bag. He quickly and quietly opened the bag and found the pad of paper. He grabbed it and then moved back to his seat.

He flipped it open to the first few pages and, like in the dream, they were empty. He kept flipping, then found the pictures, the same ones that were in his dream. He then started to look for the picture of Sai and himself kissing. It was there the last page that was drawn and not all the way finished. ‘It was his paper after all!!!’ he thought with surprise. He took the piece of paper and slid it in his bag. He closed the pad and quickly put it back in Sai’s bag.

~Sai’s POV~

‘He just took my picture and its such a pity that I didn’t get to finish it.’ He then mentally sighed. ‘Well, at least I think he gets the gist of how much I like him…or at least I hope he did.’



MORE TO COME!!!
Review!!! The more reviews, the more I write, meaning the more you get. Make sense at all? Well maybe or maybe not…anyway I have got to go to bed so Sayonnara!!!

Gaara of the Sands: You do know this is a Yaoi story right? Meaning Gay Guys Story? Any way Gaara and Shika have already been conformed as GAY not straight. If this isn’t your thing then you might want to find another story. Not trying to be rude at all though just saying. =^.^=