Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of a God ❯ PICTURE & CAT & WW III ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer!!! : I don’t own Naruto because if I did it wouldn’t be popular anymore. Naruto belongs to Kishimoto!!!

Chapter 3
PICTURE & CAT & WORLD WAR III!!!


Sai sat quietly drawing on his pad of paper. On his paper he had a half drawn picture of Sasuke and himself kissing. He was very careful about not letting anybody see what he was drawing. He had worked very hard to hide that he was gay and that he had had lots of wet dreams about the raven that he was drawing. He didn’t feel like blowing it all right now. After another few minutes, he had about 75% of the picture complete.

“Hey, what’s that?” Sai jumped and flipped the pad of paper over. He looked behind him and saw Naruto, the number one, hyperactive, knucklehead ninja, staring at him. “Hey Sai-chan, what’s that? Is that what I thought it was? You and….. Sasuke?! Kissing?!” At the sound of his words, everybody in the van except Tsunade and Sasuke turned to look at them. Ino and Sakura glared at the two while Sasuke just continued looking out of the window.

~Sasuke POV~

At the sound of Naruto saying the words “Sai”, “Sasuke”, and “kissing” in the same sentence, he jumped. In his head he had suddenly seen a picture of Sai and himself kissing. Then, all of a sudden, he was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of Sai saying something.

“No, it wasn’t Sasuke and me kissing,” said Sai.

“Yes it was!” said Naruto.

Sasuke finally decided he would look away from the window and moved his gaze to the two boys. Sai had a huge blush on his pale face and Naruto was looking like he was about to pee his pants from laughing so hard.

At the sound of a mew from the back, everyone stopped staring at Naruto and Sai. Naruto stopped laughing and looked around.

“Did you hear that?” asked Sakura.

“Yeah,” Ino said. “It sounded like a cat.”

They heard the sound again and saw a bundle of clothes move. “WTF?!” said Naruto.

“How did you get in here?” asked Saki.

“Explain. Now,” demanded Tsunade.

“This is my friend’s nin-cat. His name is Benzi. He was supposed to stay with my mom, but apparently didn’t,” Saki explained as she glared at the cat. Benzi snickered as he climbed on to the ceiling knowing that Saki couldn’t reach him up there. There was one little problem though. He got his claws stuck in the cloth. “Serves you right, you stupid little fur ball.” She laughed as she looked up at him.

~Sai POV~

Glad for the distraction, Sai hid his pad of paper from sight in his bag. Looking around he saw that Naruto was laughing again, but this time not at his suspense. There was an orange tabby nin-cat stuck on the ceiling. The thing that got his attention the most was Sasuke looking at him. He had a look on his face that questioned him about if what Naruto had said was true. Sai didn’t know if he should say yes or no.

Finally deciding to tell the truth he nodded then turned to face the window so he couldn’t see Sasuke’s face.

~Sasuke POV~

For an instant there was a look of surprise on his normally impassive face. ‘Did Sai just nod? Did he just admit to liking me? What the hell, why am I not disgusted at the idea of that? Am I gay? Am I? No, I’m not! I’m not gay!’ He said in his mind.

“Sasuke-kun.”

‘Oh hell no. Not now. Why must the pink thing be so annoying? I guess I’ll get this over with.’

“What.”

“You okay? You look pale.”

‘I’m always pale. Stupid pink cow.’

“I’m fine. Leave me alone.”

“I’m glad. I’m here if you need anything.”

‘Like I would need any help from that bitch.’

Sasuke let out a grunt as he contemplated his sexuality. At the moment it was like World War III in his head. Inner Sasuke 1 and 2 were throwing grenades…..lots of grenades.

‘You’re gay. Admit it.’

‘No im not.’

‘Yes, you fucking are!’

‘No, I’m fucking not!’

I bet that if you pulled your head out of your ass then you would friggin’ realize that you’re god damned gay!’

If it makes me gay then I’m keeping my head stuck up my ass, thank you!’

You fucking prick! Drop the pride and admit you’re fucking gay!’

‘No! I’m a fucking prick and I’m proud of it, you son of a bitch!’

‘I really hate you!’

‘I hate you too!’

Sasuke himself sat, rubbing his temples. ‘Would you two stop fighting! I’m getting a headache.’

‘Fine,’ said both of them at the same time.



Kay: What do you guys think?
Sasuke: Why was WW III in my head?
Kay: Cause the plot calls for it.
Sasuke: What damn plot?
Kay: Don’t get an attitude with me.
Sasuke: Why not?
Kay: Cause I’m the author and I have the power to make you end up with Itachi!!!
Sasuke: You wouldn’t.
Kay: Oh yes I would. Ask Shika.
Shika: She will. *Pout*
Sasuke: Fine. I’m sorry miss author.
Kay: Good.
R&R Authors live off of reviews!!!
I’m still working on the pairs so I someone wants to suggest one then I will probably put it in my story but no promises. J
MORE TO COME!!!