Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of a God ❯ Kiss!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or anything, so please don’t sue me, I’m poor. : (

Note: most of the chapters will be mainly about a different character.

Let the story begin!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Shikamaru was sitting on the last row of seats, in the window seat. He was mostly uncaring of all the chatter and play that was going on around him, except for how Gaara was constantly looking at Lee in a way that suggested something was going on. He sat there and just watched the two for a while, it’s not like he had anything better to do. The trip to the airport was a nice little twelve hour long car ride. As he watched he noticed that Gaara was moving, very slowly, closer to Lee. Shikamaru calculated that within the next forty minutes or so Gaara would be sitting on Lee’s lap. Lee, being way too hyper for his own good, hadn’t noticed Gaara move at all, but, then again, that was probably Gaara’s plan.

As Shikamaru had expected, Gaara was in Lee’s lap within forty minutes. When Lee noticed the red head in his lap he almost fainted, in fact, he did. But being the odd ball Lee was, instead of fainting backward, he fainted forward. So, Lee ended up kissing Gaara of the Desert on the lips and didn’t even know it; well, that was until he woke up and Naruto literally jumped on his back, asking why he had kissed Gaara. Lee was naturally confused and didn’t know what Naruto was talking about till he noticed the glares from Kankuro and Temari, Tsunade’s mouth hanging open, and the slightly confused, but happy, Gaara sitting in his lap.

Shikamaru, getting bored with the scene, started looking out the window at the clouds. They were still as puffy as they usually were, but somehow, he never got tired of them. They never yelled or screamed, hit or slapped each other, and most definitely never accidentally kissed Gaara of the Desert. There really wasn’t anyone that he wanted to talk to, so he just stared at the puffy clouds. As he sat there he began to think about how the only two people he really had any interest in were Neji and Kiba.

He liked Neji because of his silent and calm stature. The way he was, almost, if not as, smart as himself; the way his hair flowed beautifully when it was let down. He had only seen Neji’s hair once when it was down, they had a party for Choji and Lee had dragged Neji along so he could have some fun. The only problem was that Neji was really affected by alcohol; in no time he was dancing on Choji’s table. Then, he had passed out and had to be taken home by none other than him, Shikamaru, the lazy shinobi. Neji, unfortunately, seemed completely straight, not a bent bone in his body.

Kiba, though, was wild and amusing. He did what he wanted, when he pleased. He was one of the dangerous types that would suck you so far away from what you knew, that you would never be able to get back. He dove into problems head long without a thought about the repercussions. Kiba and his little puppy would get into so much trouble that they were banned from being near the academy for fear of teaching the younger students bad behavior.

As he was about to start thinking about some of the trouble that the Inuzuka pair had caused, he heard a loud “SLAP!” and looked up. To his surprise Akanishi had slapped Ino for trying to touch him. Ino looked as if Akanishi had no right to touch her.

“What was that for you jerk?!” yelled Ino.

“Why did you try to touch my butt?” Akanishi asked in reply.

Ino looked like she was going to go ape and beat the living daylights out of Akanishi. “Because I thought you were cool!” is what she replied.

“I don’t want to be cool if it means being touched by you or that pink thing” said Akanishi, as he made a disgusted face at the both of them.

Both Ino and Sakura became so pale, you would have thought they were dead if they weren’t crying and screaming. Then to everybody’s surprise, he leaned over to Shikamaru, which is who he was sitting next to, and kissed him full on the lips. Shikamaru had not been expecting that one, for sure. He just sat there and let Akanishi kiss him! When Akanishi pulled away he was smiling, while Shikamaru just sat there with his cheeks a bright red.

After a lot of pestering from Naruto, Shikamaru finally got to talk to Akanishi without some butt-monkey-crack pestering him. “Why did you kiss me?” asked Shikamaru.

“One: you’re hot, two: you’re interesting, three: I wanted to kiss you, and four: I can tell that you’re gay.”

“You might be one of the most interesting people that I have ever met.”

They spent the remainder of the trip talking about nasty girls, hot guys, jutsus, the new school, and clouds.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That’s it 4 today!!!


Reviewers:

AntiNaruxHinaXP: thanks 4 your review. I know that I should be posting way more than this small part after all this time but this is all I have right now. And like u wanted here is what happens next!

Geany 101: Thank you so much 4 letting me use your character. He will appear in my story very soon!!!

Mikki432: Thanks 4 your review!!! By the way u asked if u could join and my answer is yeah. All u have to do is email me at jacksonkris@gmail.com
.