Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kunoichi Revolution ❯ Grand Finale! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kunoichi Revolution
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters from the series.
 
 
A/N: This is my final chapter of Kunoichi Revolution! Calm down folks, if your banging you head against your keyboard and calling me a cold heartless bitch, it's not the end of this series. I'm making a sequel as you read this. I'll update the name when I figure it out.
 
 
Neji Hyuuga sat in his last class of the day staring aimlessly out the window. Class just hadn't been as interesting now that his golden haired guitarist hadn't been around to add her two cents worth. He was much more content to doze off and watch the newly bloomed cherry blossoms flutter in the breeze.
 
 
*SMACK*
 
 
Neji jumped as a ruler came down inches from his hand. “Mr. Hyuuga would you like to tell me what is so fascinating?” the teacher asked sternly in English.
 
 
“My apologizes, sensei” he replied.
 
 
“What was that Mr. Hyuuga? Must I remind you that this is an English class?”
 
 
“I'm sorry Ms. Wolf”
 
 
“That's better, now as I was saying,”
 
 
Neji rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the cherry blossoms. He let out a quiet sigh and remembered the class picnic he and Brit had attended in middle school. She'd been going to Konoha Middle for a year now and her Japanese was amazing. She was twice as confident and had stared accumulating friends. Nevertheless, somehow she always managed to attach herself to his side. That was probably one of his favorite memories of the wild guitarist. He loved remember the way she had laughed. The way she had danced in the cherry blossoms to a music only she could hear. Remembering how beautiful she was even back then.
 
 
Suddenly, he was jerked from his dream world by the shrill ring of the bell. He threw his books in his bag and headed back for the dorm. He changed into his street clothes and tried to do his homework, failing miserably. His thoughts kept returning to Brit. “Kami, it's been three months since Brit left.” Three entire months without seeing her smile. Three months without seeing her gorgeous green eyes laughing or hearing her goddess voice singing out the lyrics of a woman's revenge. With a frustrated sigh, he slammed the book and headed for his bed. Even then, thoughts of her smooth tan skin and plump red lips kept him awake. Finally, Hinata called everyone down to dinner.
 
 
Once at the table Neji simply took his fork and pushed his food around. “Are you okay Neji-nii-san” the pale eyed girl asked in her small voice.
 
 
“Yeah, I'm fine Hinata, just not hungry.”
 
 
“Are you sure? You haven't been eating very much.”
 
 
“Yeah Neji, you look like walking death. You've lost a lot of weight. You're going to have to buy new uniforms if you keep this up, I can't take the old ones in any more.” Said Ino.
 
 
“I can't help it. I can't eat if I'm not hungry.” Neji replied
 
 
“Well why ain't you hungry?” Naruto asked, “Hina-chan's food is 20 times better than anything I've ever tasted.”
 
 
“I'm just not. The foods good, but nothing tastes right anymore.”
 
 
“Maybe you caught a spring cold or something,” suggested Tenten reaching across the table to feel his forehead.
 
 
“Maybe, I have been feeling sick lately. We got any medicine?”
 
 
“You're sick alright, but it's nothing you can treat with medicine.” Temari stated. “You're love sick, genius. You miss Brit and it's making you sick.”
 
 
Neji bowed his head at this realization. She was right. He did miss Brit, but could it really make him physically ill? The others were right. He had lost a lot of weight, about 20 pounds if the scales were right and Ino had taken in his school uniforms quite a bit. Neji let out yet another sigh and pushed his plate away.
 
 
“I'm going to bed,” he said standing.
 
 
“Finish eating first Neji or you pants are going to fall off.” Sasuke said pushing the plate back towards him.
 
 
“Again, I can't eat if I'm not hungry.” Neji said pushing the plate back away. Sasuke glared at him, he didn't like his orders being ignored.
 
 
“Don't worry about it Sasuke” Kitty said breaking in. Three months had been enough time for her immediate wounds to heal. For now she and Sasuke were just friends. “A couple days on the tour schedule and he'll be hungry as a horse.”
 
 
“What do you mean tour schedule?” asked Neji regaining interest in the conversation.
 
 
“I told you this morning. We've signed Ninja Revolution on as the opening act for Kunoichi Power. Starting next week, we're on our spring tour of Japan. Then we start country jumping for the summer then its back to Japan for our last year of high school and your first year of college.” Tenten explained. She had taken over as the group manager since Brit's departure.
 
 
“Yeah, you guys had said you were waiting for you big break. So here it is.” Said Temari pushing Neji's plate to him again. “But in the mean time, I suggest you eat before your pants fall off. My brothers are coming with us and I don't think you want to give them an open invitation.”
 
 
Neji felt a cold sweat form on the back of his neck. Suddenly, his appetite returned. He pulled his plate towards himself and choked down as much as he could. Somehow the thought of being shoved in a closet with two very gay guys and having who knows what done to him spurred him to keep his food down. Finally, when he could eat no more he slide his plate away and went back to his room.
 
His friends watched him go with shocked expressions on their faces. "Wow..." Naruto muttered.
 
"Who knew Neji had homophobia?" Kitty muttered.
**************************
 
Neji lay back on his bed, head resting on his arms. "Ninja Revolution and Kunoichi Power... together?" he muttered, staring up at the ceiling. Ninja Revolution was good, Neji knew, but for some reason they didn't get much luck, compared to Kunoichi Power, at least. "A collaboration of the two would definitely put us on the map. Ninja Revolution could finally be famous..."
 
 
Neji let out a sigh. He really wished Brit were here. She knew how the corporate world of music worked. She knew how to make a band popular. Hell, if it weren't for her, Kunoichi Power probably wouldn't have been as popular as it was. She had been out every weekend advertising the band. She'd know what Ninja Revolution needed to get off the ground. With another sigh, Neji sat up. Missing Brit wasn't helping him any. It was time he pulled himself up by his bootstraps. He had no intentions of letting her go without a fight, but for now, there was nothing he could do. There was no sense throwing away his career just because he couldn't get his girl back. Hell, it was his own damn fault she was gone. If he hadn't been such a self-absorbed ass, she'd still be here and sitting around making himself sick with wanting her wasn't doing anyone a bit of good.
 
 
That was when Neji hatched a new plan. For now, he'd forget about Brit, not completely of course, but enough to keep himself sane. He'd become successful, and then he'd get her back. She would see that he could take care of himself and then she'd call him and he would beg her to forgive him. That's right folks, at this point, Neji Hyuuga was not to proud to beg. Neji smiled to himself. Then he went over to his desk and pulled out an old notebook. He turned to an empty page and began to write. He wrote and wrote for more than an hour before he was satisfied. This would be their opening song when they went on tour. He himself would sing it. He'd sing it loud and proud so where ever Brit was she'd have to hear him. He was a man on a mission.
 
 
 
His mission, to get his girlfriend back and to make his dream come true.
 
 
A/N: The End! This is the final chapter of Kunoichi Revolution. I hope you enjoyed it and please review. I'll have the sequel up ASAP. If you want to look for it the title will be {drum roll} Ninja Power.