Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kunoichi Revolution ❯ The Aftermath ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kunoichi Revolution
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the songs used in this series.
 
 
A/N: Thank you for all of your reviews everyone! I know some people didn't like the Brit Kabuto scene and the only thing I have to say is IT WASN'T MY FAULT! I couldn't think of a good way to write that scene so my beloved co-author {Hello Lover on media miner, not sure what is on ff} wrote it for me. In addition, I know Brit cutting herself is kindda cliché but it's important to the plot later on. So, DON'T HATE ME! I love all of my readers so much!
 
 
Kitty stared at Sasuke with pleading eyes. “You want to break up with me?” Kitty asked in a quiet voice still staring at him. Her eyes pleaded with him to be lying. Sasuke simply shook his drooping head `yes'. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and she grabbed Sasuke's arm. “Why? Why Sasuke-kun? What did I do? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad,” she whimpered. “It wasn't anything you did Kitty, believe me” Sasuke replied looking at her with soft eyes. He reached forward and gently wiped the tears away as they fell from Katie's deep brown eyes.
 
 
“I just, I don't know it just doesn't feel the way it used to” He whispered. He smiled weakly trying to get her to understand. He didn't want to hurt her, but he felt like staying with her hurt more than being away from her. “I'm sorry Kitty”
 
 
“Its okay Sasuke, I understand” Kitty replied brushing his hand away and taking a deep breath. “I'm not mad; I don't want to make you feel like you have to be with me. I just want us both to be happy.” She returned his smile, which was followed by an awkward silence.
 
 
“Hey! Kitty! Get your ass in here! We've found Brit!” Temari yelled from the door.
 
 
“Seriously? WHERE IS SHE?” Kitty screamed jumping up and running into the house. As she entered the living room, she found all the Kunoichi girls sitting around the telephone. “DID THAT BEEZIE HANG UP? OMFG I'M GOING TO KILL HER!”
 
 
“Hush Katie, they've got it on speaker phone,” said Jazmyn's voice coming from the phone.
 
“I thought you guys were talking to Brit?”
 
“I said we found her never that we were talking to her.” Temari corrected entering the room.
 
 
“So what's happening?” Kitty asked taking a seat. She needed a distraction right now. She really didn't want to think about a certain raven-haired lead guitarist.
 
 
“I have no idea. I was hoping you could tell me,” Jazmyn stated. “I got a call from Brit yesterday, last night I guess for you guys, saying that she was coming home on short notice. When she got here, her eyes were red and she didn't say much on the ride home. She's been up in her room sleeping ever since. So, what's up with her?”
 
 
“She and Neji had an argument and he dumped her, really harshly.” Said Sakura with disgust. “That bastard thought she was two timing him. Kami, everyone knows Brit wouldn't do something like that. She's more loyal than Hachiko*.”
 
 
At the same moment, she said that Neji happened to be passing through. “Thanks for the boost of confidence Sakura.” He said. “Who are you talking to anyway?”
 
 
“Crap, that's right. I forgot you haven't met Jazmyn yet. She's Kitty and Brit's old friend. Her place is the Kunoichi American HQ” Tenten explained.
 
 
“Yeah, doesn't surprise me that Brit took off there.” Ino added.
 
“What?! Brit went to America?” Neji yelled. “Can I talk to her?”
 
 
“Sorry Neji, she's still asleep,” replied Jazmyn. “But I'll have her call you back.....hang on, she just got up. Hey Brit! Get over here Neji wants to talk to you. What? Tell him you're still sleeping? But I just told him you were awake. Will you stop being so stubborn! Hey! Don't you talk to your elder like that? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING AN OLD HAG!? WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH SO HELP ME....! YOU STAY OUT OF THIS KAKASHI! WHY ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE! HEY! DON'T CALL KAKASHI A PERVERT! THAT'S NOT PERVERTED ITS CALLED BEING STRAIGHT!”
 
 
On the other side of the phone, the Kunoichi girls didn't know weather to laugh or sweat drop. Finally, after several minutes of yelling, cussing, screaming, more cussing and of course cussing, Jazmyn finally regained her composure. “You guys still there? Good, she said she`d talk to Kunoichi but no one else.”
 
 
“Fine, just put her on.” Tenten said before Neji could protest. She picked up the phone and turned the speaker off. She spoke for a few minutes before handing the phone to Temari, who repeated the same thing and handed it off to Hinata. This cycle repeated until it came to Kitty. “I think I wanna take this call up in my room kay?” she ran up the steps and picked up the phone in her room. She yelled back downstairs and didn't begin speaking until she heard the click of the phone hanging up. She then broke down crying to one of her best friends.
 
 
Kitty told Brit everything who listened with patience and sympathy. Eventually, when Kitty couldn't cry anymore, she let out a deep sigh. “Sorry to be such a pussy ass cry baby Brit, you've been through a lot too.”
 
 
“Its fine Katie, don't worry about it. I'm used to a little heart ache.” Brit replied. For the first time Kitty noticed down cracked and strained the guitarist's voice was. She sounded like she has spent the last several hours crying. “You sure you okay Brit?” asked Kitty again.
 
 
“Yeah K-Cat, I'm fine.”
 
 
“You positive?”
 
 
“As positive as I can get. Look Katie, I'm still really tried. You know traveling wears me out easy. I'm going to go take some aspirin and head back to bed kks?”
 
 
“Yeah, I'll see you later” Katie hung up the phone and let out a sigh. Telling Brit about her problems always made her feel better. She stretched up towards the sky and headed downstairs to grab a bite to eat. As she was walking into the kitchen, she could hear someone practicing in the band room. Curiously stuck her so she poked her head into the room and say the ebony hair of her ex boyfriend sitting at the keyboard playing the scales. As she was about to leave Sasuke began to play:
 
 
Look we gotta talk
Dang I know
I know it's just
It's just...
Some things I gotta get of my chest alright....
Yeahhhh...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, oh, whoa...
Listen..

Baby come here and sit down, let's talk
I got a lot to say so I guess I'll start by
Saying that I love you,
But you know, this thing ain't been
No walk in the park for us
I swear it'll only take a minute
You'll understand when I finish, yeah
And I don't wanna see you cry
But I don't wanna be the one to tell you a lie so


How do you let it go? When you,
You just don't know? What's on,
The other side of the door
When you're walking out, talk about it
Everything I tried to remember to say
Just went out my head
So I'ma do the best I can to get you to understand


There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you, it's me
I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye

Girl I know your heart is breaking
And a thousand times I
Found myself asking, "Why? Why?"
Why am I taking so long to say this?
But trust me, girl I never
Meant to crush your world
And I never
Thought I would see the day we grew apart
And I wanna know


How do you let it go? When you,
You just don't know? What's on,
The other side of the door
When you're walking out, talk about it
Girl I hope you understand
What I'm tryna say.
We just can't go on
Pretending that we get along
Girl how you not gonna see it?


There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you it's me.
I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye

Listen to your heart
Girl you know,
We should be apart, baby I
I just can't do it
I, I just can't do it
Listen to your heart
Girl you know,
We should be apart, baby I
I just can't do it
And sometimes it makes me wanna cry
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Do you hear me crying?
Oh, oh, oh


There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you it's me.
I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye
 
 
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you it's me.
I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye
 
 
Katie swallowed hard as tears welled in her eyes again. She closed the door quietly and slide down it into a sitting position. `I know Sasuke-kun. But it still hurts.'