Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Lessons in Shinobi Love ❯ Lesson 3: To Question ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Here I am with another chapter. There are some KakaXSaku moments in here. Yes, all of these chapters have began in quote form. Please R & R!
 
 
 
 
 
_ _ _
 
 
Lessons in Shinobi Love
 
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
 
Lesson 3: To Question
 
 
_ _ _
 
 
 
“YOU!...Pass.”
 
 
After proving themselves to Kakashi, the three of them decided to walk home. They had passed the survival training and felt like celebrating.
 
The three of them walked slowly and at a casual pace in silence, while hearing the remote screaming of Naruto in the background, which was still tied to the post. Kakashi figured that the young Genin would eventually get himself free. It was, after all, punishment to the blonde for trying to take the food without first completing the assignment.
 
After walking for what seemed like hours, Sasuke decided to go his own way, bidding his good-bye to his sensei and colleague.
 
“See you tomorrow, Sasuke.” The white haired sensei said simply, turning behind him to look at the departing boy, and then his gaze slowly shifted to the pink haired girl to his right.
 
Sakura had her hands clasped together, in that loving gesture and the same adoring look in her sparkling green eyes, the brilliance caught within the rays of the sun. Kakashi's gaze narrowed once more. He knew what was to be uttered from her pink lips.
 
It was the phrase that both irritated and disheartened him. The very mention of the stoic ninja's name brought fourth those same stirred feelings within the jounin and made him all the more determined to do what he could to make the pink haired ninja see the error in her way of choice.
 
“Bye Sasuke. See you tomorrow.” His sharp ears detected the dreamy tone and flirtatiousness of her youthful voice and sighed in irritation to himself.
 
Upon opening his eyes, he realized one crucial element- they were alone now.
 
Just the two of them.
 
From this point onward, they would be walking alone.
 
“Hm…” Kakashi sighed to himself, barely above a whisper as he gave a thoughtful look to the clouds.
 
`Excellent.' The jounin thought to himself.
 
After standing still for a few moments, he turned to Sakura and simply spoke.
 
“Shall we go?”
 
“Huh?” Sakura tore her loving gaze from the stoic Genin to look back at her sensei. “Oh, yeah. Of course.”
 
She smiled brightly at him, and he took in the time to notice the way the sun amplified her features when she was happy. The way the shine of her hair seemed to intensify the radiance. The way her supple lips curved upward and the way her cheeks caressed her mouth. Her long lashes when closed even seemed to smile at him.
 
Upon seeing this, it was something that Kakashi could yet again see himself with. The thought of waking to that face put him in a haze of ecstasy of his own. That smile was meant for him alone, and he wanted to see that face, comforting him when times got rough. He wanted to see that face carrying that kind, loving smile when looking at him, and not Sasuke.
 
It was truly a sight to behold, and the white haired ninja took as much time as needed to bask in the glory of it. After taking the desired amount of time; not being overly silent as to cause question but giving enough time for her to open her eyes once more and showcase those beautiful gems of emerald to him, the two turned to walk down the path yet again, walking side by side.
 
Kakashi noticed the way that her body moved. So graceful and effortless as she walked. She was truly a creature of elegance. He also noticed the way her pink locks danced behind her as the ever taunting wind danced with her hair in an endless waltz behind her. Sakura was an attentive girl, taking in all of her surroundings as she looked around.
 
Minus one.
 
The Copy Ninja kept his head up, looking head while taking the occasional glance at Sakura as the two walked in complete silence. All that could be heard was the sounds of nature around them and their light footsteps, crunching the crisp grass, and any offending twigs that dared to lay in their path.
 
“What do you all do after school, anyway?” The once silent Kakashi spoke seemingly out of nowhere.
 
The pink haired Genin didn't answer him. She was off in her own Sasuke-indulged world.
 
Perhaps it was time to snap her out of that.
 
He gently sat a hand on Sakura's shoulder as she walked; taking time to take in those features that he loved so much about her. The green eyed girl looked at him with a split second puzzled look, and then her features corrected themselves into a peaceful happy smile.
 
“Kakashi-sensei.” The pink haired girl asked.
 
“Yes, Sakura?” he answered, seeming a bit happier now that he wasn't being pushed aside for Sasuke.
 
“Why don't we take a little rest before we head the rest of the way back?” She asked. “We worked hard today and my feet are really hurting.”
 
“Alright. Where would you like to rest?” The Copy Ninja asked.
 
Upon walking a few more steps, they both seemed to spot a sawed off tree at the same time and began to sit down, from opposite sides of the tree, trying to see who's tail end could make it there first.
 
Kakashi lost.
 
He sat dazedly on the ground, and noting to himself that tree roots didn't feel that well when ran in your butt crack. Sakura blinked and made a small “huh” as the turned to see him sitting there.
 
`That's what he gets for trying to take away my chair! Kyaa!' She thought to herself, but all thoughts ceased when her sensei, upon getting up to rid his tail end from the roots, had reached around coyly and put his hand on her thigh and the other around her waist.
 
This stirred a blush deep within the girl. The feelings of earlier that day. The once dormant feelings for her sensei reopening within her. Loving your teacher? That sounded like one of those adolescent fantasies…But it seemed to be more then that to Sakura.
 
This moment gave her time to take in things that could only be understood and read by another's touch. There was so much in Kakashi's touch. Green orbs moved to the hand sat on her thigh, it was simply in the middle of her leg, and for someone who read Icha Icha Paradise he again wasn't being perverted. It was warm, and possessed some type of deep soul healing power. The more she looked at it, the calmer she felt, despite her inner self's protests against it. Her gaze then turned to the arm, which was wrapped snugly and even a bit protectively and possessively around her, it was as if he were trying to tell her that she was his. Sakura couldn't breathe, she dare not look at his face, for she knew she'd find that look of adoration in his eye.
 
It was impossible.
 
Why would a jounin of his status look upon a simple Genin for adoration? She would rid herself of that thought quickly.
 
How naieve of her to think so!
 
 
While Sakura was pondering on current matters, Kakashi decided to make more subtle advances. He smiled; the only trace of his smile left to the outward world was his happy anime eye. This made the pink haired Genin a bit nervous. His hand trailed gently up her thigh, which made her emit a small gasp.
 
“Don't be afraid, Sakura…”
 
There was the voice. The voice that melted her heart. The voice which sounded seductive, provocative and yet seemed to reassuring, soft and kind. She swallowed hard as the hand reached the top of her thigh, and stopped all together. His touch was gentle, yet strong. It clearly showed that he wanted her to forget about Sasuke.
 
For this moment, Kakashi reveled in the thought. For it wasn't Sasuke who was there, touching her so tenderly. It wasn't Sasuke who could possibly stir these types of rushes within her body and soul. Yet again, he felt the toxic mixture churn within the pit of his stomach.
 
At this moment in time, he didn't even seem to care that the unyielding roots were already making steady impressions in his legs. The sensei didn't even feel the pain. His whole body had been numbed by her, as was his heart.
 
As she stared at his lone hand upon her thigh, something within her finally felt the need to ask. She wanted to know any possible answer to her desired questions concerning the recent actions of her instructor.
 
“What the heck is this about? Kakashi-sensei?” She asked, her voice seeming very shaky, weak and distant. Hardly the commanding tone she had used earlier when telling him not to step on Sasuke.
 
“What is what about?” The Copy Ninja asked, seeming innocent enough.
 
Sakura knew better.
 
“Saying all of those things to me earlier and leaving like that. Then you kissed me and said that my life wasn't all about Sasuke. Now this. What's going on? What's it all about?” She asked, green orbs looking at him, shining with a twisted brilliance of confusion and something else that no one could really place.
 
He looked back at her with a happy expression, which confused her.
 
“Huh?”
 
Suddenly the hand from her thigh was absent, and gently caressing the back of her head, being sure to entangle itself within the soft pink locks. This happened within a split second, giving Sakura no time to conceive what was going on.
 
Her head was guided down slowly, giving her the option to pull away if she didn't want this to happen, but she didn't move. She didn't want to either. She just let him show her what was about to unfold.
 
She felt their lips brush yet again, the lingering feeling of fabric pressed against flesh. The tingling feeling crept back to Sakura once more, and she began to recall their escapade from earlier. The pink haired Genin felt the same warm rush of feelings come back to her heart as her eyes fluttered shut, unfamiliar feelings settling within her. Blush was more prominent on her cheeks now as the kiss was present and she couldn't hold her feelings back as she let out a small moan against Kakashi's lips, sealed within the fabric of the mask.
 
Inwardly, the jounin smiled to himself, for not even Sasuke's presence or thought in her mind could evoke such a victorious and angelic sound.
 
He paused, not wanting to release himself from her, but not wanting to linger any longer, remembering to handle the situation with gentility. He had to remember that Sakura was young and he would teach her with time.
 
The Copy Ninja slowly released his lips from hers by moving his head back and seeing the flush to her cheeks. The happy anime eye returned as Kakashi felt victorious in evoking those emotions and hearing her moan was just a bonus.
 
“That's what it was about.”
 
 
 
 
A/N: Well that was another chapter successfully completed. Wow, what a fanfic. This chapter ran a page over, hope you all liked it. Please leave reviews so I can finish this piece. Thanks for all of the support!