Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Lotus Blossom ❯ Chapter 16

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

(Akimis POV)
 
I was so happy to see Lee awake. That smile of his brought out the butterflies in my stomach and made my heart race.
 
"It's getting late Akimi-chan. You should get home before your parents get worried." lee told me, looking outside.
 
"Would you like for me to accompany you Akimi?" Gai-sensei asked. I shook my head.
 
"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Gai-sensei was about to argue. "Come On! i didn't go through all that training with you guys for nothing! I can get home. See you guys later. Get well soon Lee. I'll be back tommorrow, I promise!" i told them, rushing out into the darkening sky. I glanced up at the early night sky to see the first few stars appear. I decided to take a shortcut home.
 
Big mistake. I was cornered by a few drunken street fighters. They threw a few butcher knives at me. I stood my ground, expecting pain. Surprisingly, none of them hit me.
 
*Hit them in the chest.* I thought to myself. The knives then turned around and hit each of them right in the heart. They all fell, dead.
 
*Wow...I'm a mover*
 
I ran the rest of the way home, to my worried mother.
 
"Akimi? Are you alright? You look like your out of breath." Mother called out to me. My father walked into the kitchen.
 
"Mother! Father! I'm a mover!" I told them when I was able to talk. They looked at me like I had spoken another language or something. I showed them by picking up my moms' cookbook and moving it in front of her without touching it. They seemed pretty happy that I knew what my power is.
 
"We start your training at 3 tomorrow when I get off Guard Duty. Meet me in the Water room." Father told me. I nodded and went to bed.
 
(Next day- Akimis POV)
 
I made it to the training field early, so I decided to work on my element control. I stood by a small pond, making the water shoot at the trees like a high pressured hose. then I made it fall like gentle rain. I controlled it, using it as a small wave, a water whip, and icicle senbon.
 
I moved on to my earth control, moving small pebbles and using them like bullets. I decided to try my moving abilitiy by moving a mall boulder. I lifted it in the air and moved it 50 feet to the left.
 
Then I used my headband as a blindfold, and made 60 shadow clones. I tried to attack them by sensing thier movements.
 
Next, I decided to work on my fire and lightning skills. A new self-combusting move Father taught me, and my lightning protection, shooting lightning at many surrounding targets.
 
I was taking a break when Neji arrived. He was working on his Byakugan.. He stopped the jutsu and looked over at me.
 
"Are you okay Akimi? I heard about Gaaras attack." He asked. I nodded, smiling lightly.
 
"Who did you hear from?'
 
"Naruto was telling me and Sakura about how Gaara was about to kill Lee when you stopped him, nearly dying yourself. Shikmaru got him before he could crush you with his sand. Gaara let you go and Naruto caught you before you hit the floor." He told me. I sighed.
 
"Yeah, that was pretty much it." I replied as Gai-sensei arrived. It was about 6:45. He had us run 6 laps around the village. WE ran at about the same speed so was just talked. Well, Neji talked actually, my thoughts were elsewhere.
 
"Your worried about Lee aren't you?" He asked.
 
"Yeah. Gai-sensei and I are going to go to visit him after training. Are you coming, pr do you have to train with lord Hiashi?"
 
"Train." Was his simple reply.
 
"I have to train with Father when he gets off work later. He has a new training session he wants to work on."
 
When we finished our laps we had to spar, than Gai-sensei let us go for the day.
 
"Shall we go see Lee Akimi?" Gai asked me, giving me his usual nice guy pose.
 
"Go ahead sensei. I have a quick stop to make first, then I'll be there." I told him, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.