Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Why People Go To Hot Springs ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-----Author’s note: Sorry for not completing Hinata’s turn in one chapter! It would have wound up being way too much for one sit, though, so I decided to split it into two. This one is about her, Naruto, and all those who would get in the way, though, so here you go! Damn, people are either going to hate this chapter or love it. I don’t think there’s an in-between when it comes to Hinata..... I do not own Naruto, but any other characters and ideas are my own. Enjoy.....-----


The hairs on the back of Naruto’s neck stood up on end, and he felt a cold shiver shoot down his spine. He, along with his trusty chastity-belt known as Lee, was soaking in one of the many hot springs found on the base floor of the beautiful lodge. Something in the air, though.....it was scaring him. It was like.....he thought that it was like what he felt back in the curry restaurant’s bathroom, right before Ino attacked him, but this was in another league of its own! If he wasn’t sweating from the heat and steam from the springs, he would have been sweating buckets from the pure, unadulterated sexual tension in the air.

Even Lee, who was generally blind to feelings such as the one in the air, froze up and looked around as though an enemy were approaching, “Do you feel that?” He asked in a hushed voice, his eyes slowly scanning the foggy area. All he saw were stones, doors, and steam.

“U-Uh-huh! But.....I didn’t see a single person inside, other than the old man in charge! I thought that we were the only ones here.....” Naruto whispered, backing into the center of the water, where he was least like to be taken by surprise.

Lee did likewise, fists raised into his fighting stance as he continued to stare through the steam like a hawk, “Yes, so did I. I assumed that Gai-sensei had informed the proprietor of our situation, and he had cancelled all other reservations. Perhaps I was wrong, and in reality.....”

“Gai’s setting me up for a fall! He wants me to go down!” Naruto started to panic.

Lee slapped his blonde friend across the face, “Don’t say such things! Gai-sensei would never-”

A sliding door pulled open, and a slender figure stepped out into the hot waters. The silhouette of the person was slowly becoming more defined as it neared, and the more.....‘womanly’ curves gave the girl’s gender away before a very familiar voice slid across the water, “He’s not the only one who wants you to go down, Naruto-kun.....”

Both male’s eyes widened as they heard the voice, and both took a step backward. Both were processing what she had just said, and as such, both had little red streams meandering over their lips and dripping into the heated water.

Hinata Hyuuga entered their vision, and was no longer obscured by the steam. A wet towel was wrapped around her gorgeous figure, and not a single inch of her was left to the imagination it was so tight. Well, there was a little left to the imagination, but she quickly answered that question by pulling the towel off to the side, letting it drop into the water.

Lee’s head snapped back like he had just taken a crack to the face with a baseball bat. Blood exploded in front of him like he had just been shot by a two pound paint-ball. Never before had anyone had a nosebleed as severe as that one. Naruto had whipped around so as to save himself from the glorious image that would have burned itself into his memory. Hinata was nice to look at, but he respected her enough to not gawk at her, especially since she was only doing this because of the eager-to-go fox inside of him.

“H-H-H-Hina.....t-t-ta.....” He stuttered, waiting for Lee to jump back up from the water and save him. He was thanking the heavens he had kept his towel on. Originally, it had been because Lee’s eyes looked like they enjoyed to wander, but now he had a much better reason. Or.....maybe the other reason WAS better.....

His back still turned to his fellow genin, all Naruto could hear was Hinata slowly making her way over to him. God, she was moving pretty slow. Ino had just jumped right on, ready to play cowgirl before he could even remember his own name. Without really meaning to, he found that he had turned to look at what was going on.

Lee was on his back, floating on the surface of the water. He had a strange mixture of happiness and pain written across his face. He was out cold, and judging from the sheer amount of blood covering his body, he wasn’t going to be getting up for awhile. Naruto shivered in what he prayed was terror when he saw that Hinata was nowhere to be seen.

Sliding her arms over his shoulders and placing her hands on his firm stomach, Hinata pulled into a hug from behind her blonde crush, “Naruto-kun.....I’ve.....never been with a man, before.....” She whispered, taking a playful nip at his ear as she did so. She didn’t know why she was acting this way, but it felt so good she didn’t even care, at this point.

Naruto felt his knees go weak, and his head got fuzzy. She was so close.....and more than willing to succumb to any desire he had.....As he thought this, he wondered if he was gay when the first thing he thought of was having her make him some ramen. ‘No! I need to say something, or I’m gonna end up making doodles with her in a bowl of ramen!’

“S-So.....you’ve b-been with a woman, then?” He stuttered, his strength slowly returning to him through his terrible response to her previous statement.

“I-If you want me to, Naruto-kun.....” She closed her eyes a little as she blushed a bit harder, “I think I could convince Tenten to give it a try.....” She fell forward, Naruto no longer there to support her. How had he slipped away without her noticing? Ooh.....but the chase would make it all the better..... She swept her towel up, covered herself and rushed off, following that wonderful feeling while calling out to her crush.

-

“Damn!” Jiraiya shouted, pounding a fist onto the branch beside him, “That would have been great!” Perched up in a tree, binoculars and infrared technology clasped in his hands, the perverted hermit let out a deep sigh as he shook his head in disappointment, pulling the earpiece out.

Kakashi appeared beside his partner-in-crime, a little surprised at the willpower Naruto was displaying. Sure, he knew the guy was hardheaded, but damn! Maybe part of the fun of the day would be in breaking that will.....wait, crap, today wasn’t supposed to be fun! He felt horrible about all of this, selling out Naruto’s innocence, not to mention Hinata’s, for his own selfish desires. And by desire, he meant erotica. And by erotica, he meant the next volume of Icha Icha Paradise. Yeah, that settled it. It was all for the greater good.

“So you got the transmitter on him, just like I asked. Good job, number 1,” Jiraiya commented, turning a sly grin up at his friend as he tapped the earpiece.

“Nothing I couldn’t handle. Stuck it in his hair while he was getting undressed. Luckily for me, you didn’t teach him very much,” The copy ninja stated bluntly, turning his attention to the hot spring as the door slid open a second time, this time the old innkeeper stepping out.

“You’d better take care of him. Oh, and do something about Lee, too. Then, once you take care of the other Hyuuga, you’ll have completed your mission,” The lecherous sannin stood up, “I’ve gotta keep on the move to get the best view. Good luck!”

Kakashi flickered out of sight the same time as Jiraiya did. Now beside the innkeeper, who was asking out loud what all the noise was about, he delivered a quick jab to the neck, rendering the man unconscious. He laid him out on the wooden floor, then made his way over to Lee, who was beginning to stir from his blood-loss induced black out.

“K-Kakashi.....is that you?” Lee groaned, slowly getting up on his feet.

“Nope. You’re dreaming. Here, take a puff of this, you’ll feel better,” The jounin handed his rival’s apprentice the alcohol inhaler he had gotten from Anko. What a night that had been.....

“Wh-What is it? Medicine?”

“Well, it makes pain go away, and it’s the best cure I can think of for ugly, so.....sure.”

Lee lifted the inhaler to his mouth, and pushed the button in. His face flared up as the alcohol hit, and he raised a finger before saying, “G-Gai-sensei.....I don’t.....don’t think you should see him anymore.....He.....He’s bad for you.....” He fell face first, drunk out of his mind.

“Wait.....WHAT?” Surely, he had misheard, or at least misunderstood. Chapter 18 had been solid guy/girl, guy/girl/girl, and girl/girl/girl/girl/girl. (AN: Don’t get mad, ladies, I found that offensive, too! Enough to interrupt the story, sorry.)

Dragging Lee over to the innkeeper, Kakashi smirked a little, “She showed me how to get enough in there to make even me a little tipsy. Even if you DO go kinda psycho when you get a sip of the stuff, you definitely won’t be going psycho, this time,” He set the defeated Lee beside the innkeeper, and turned to walk away. He had gone a few steps before he wheeled around and bent down to grab Lee’s hand. He set the youthful hand on the old man’s bottom, and stepped back to look at the scene. He nodded in approval, snickering a little bit, “You know, no matter how many times I see it done, it’s always funny. Ah, maybe today WILL be a fun day.....”

-

It had been a little over ten seconds since Naruto had fled the hot spring to seek refuge inside the lodge, but he was darting around so fast that he was completely dry, and his towel was getting there. He could hear her only a few steps behind, though, so he never stopped moving. Speeding through the halls of the five story building, he knew that at some point or other, he would be able to get the fifty yards he needed in-between the two of them. In fact, he had a great idea as to how to shake her loose.....

“Kage bunshin no jutsu!” He shouted, forming the seal. Three copies popped into sight around him, and they all split up to take different paths down the four-way intersection of the halls. “Try and catch me, now!” The four laughed, all while still running for dear life.

Hinata, producing three kunai from God knows where, slashed at the throat of the Naruto that tried to dash past her, and threw the other two out to the sides and down the halls. One Naruto fell to the ground with a nice section of his throat ripped out, vanishing in a cloud of smoke. The other two took kunais to the back of the head, disappearing with a pleasant popping noise. The remaining Naruto, the real one, saw all of that happen as he looked over his shoulder, still pumping hard to get away.

“Oh my God!” He shouted, tears leaking from his eyes. He wasn’t sure if he was seeing bloodlust or just good old natural lust in her eyes.

“Naruto-kun! Wh-Where are you going?” She called after him, “I want to-”

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU, I CAN’T HEAR YOU!” Naruto began to chant, covering his ears while trying to think of an incredible turnoff. His mind struck upon Gai in a speedo, and he was pretty sure he would never have to worry about having babies, because he’d never be able to get it u-

A flying tackle from behind cut his thoughts short, the two rolling around on the ground for a few long seconds before they came to a stop, Hinata perched on top of our unfortunately fortunate hero. Still a little dazed from the tackle, he didn’t have time to push her off of him before she was working on the knot at his side to free him of the damnable towel.....

“Hinata-sama? Are you over here? What’s with all of the.....” Neji, now wearing only a towel, turned the corner, not sure what he was going to find. Hinata had just run off without a word, and then he had heard all of these noises. It sounded like a chase, and he was half-expecting a battle. What he saw, however, was something he never would have imagined.

“NARUTO! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Neji roared, stomping across the fifteen foot gap between them.

“Neji! Th-Thank God! You’ve gotta-” The helpless blonde ninja didn’t get to finish his sentence before an angry kick was directed to the side of his face.

“How dare you try and do such a thing to Hinata-sama? I’m ashamed of you,” The male Hyuuga spoke in a condescending tone, shaking his head as he took Hinata’s arm and lifted her off of Naruto. He wasn’t really paying attention to the fact that she was the one on top. He turned his back to the lecherous shinobi, still grasping Hinata’s arm.

“B-But it wasn’t my fault!”

“You expect me to believe that Hinata suddenly went sex-crazed, and jumped you? If you really knew her, you would know that was one of the most ridiculous things you could ever say. Hmpf, like sensei like pupil.....”

“Ah! Neji, help me!”

Clenching his fists in anger.....huh? Neji looked at his hands, which had a lack of Hinata’s arm in them. He spun around, his eyes near popping out of his head when he saw that his cousin was back on top of Naruto, doing her damned best to get the towel off. He couldn’t believe it! Naruto was the one trying to stop her, not the other way around!

Realizing Neji wasn’t going to be a lot of help, the likely-to-be molested ninja formed a seal, creating a shadow clone to save him. The clone grabbed Hinata, jerking her off of Naruto, who scrambled to his feet and behind Neji. He watched in horror as Hinata broke free from the iron grip of his shadow ally, spinning around to throw a kick up between his legs. The clone didn’t even get a chance to vanish. He took a ‘gentle’ fist to the chest, and was sent flying across the room. He busted through the wall and flew out over some of the springs, disappearing before he made contact with the water.

Glowing sexual frustration and danger, Hinata turned a needful look to Naruto, who shrunk behind Neji as though he could save him from what was coming his way.

-

Jiraiya, from his new spot on the other side of the lodge, watched as the clone burst through the wall and plummeted on down. He opened his mouth, “Holy shi-”

-

“Hinata-sama! What is the meaning of this?” Neji practically shouted, doing his best to keep his mouth from hanging agape. He could feel Naruto trembling behind him, and he was up as close as possible, trying to use Neji as a shield. His eyes went wide as he felt something against him, down low, “That had better be a kunai, you son of a bitch.....”

Naruto quickly backed off a step, muttering an apology.

Hinata saw, due to a mysterious bulging of his towel, why her blonde sex god had quickly backed away, and squealed, “N-Naruto-kun! Is that for me? What a thoughtful present to give.....” Her face was a deep red, and it looked like she was gonna keel over at any second she was trembling so much.

“What did you do to Hinata-sama?” Neji turned to look at Naruto, who tried to speak, but found his voice rendered useless at the sight of Hinata dropping her towel. The male Hyuuga turned to see what Naruto was near paralyzed for, and his mouth fell open as his eyes landed on his cousin’s naked form.

They both stood there, stunned out of their wits as the white-eyed beauty closed the gap between the two, a grin on her red face, “I think I know what the problem is, Naruto-kun.....”

Neji took a step back in uncertainty so that he was beside Naruto. Both could see something terrifying in those pearly white eyes, something terrifying indeed.

“You’re too sh-shy to go it alone, aren’t you, Naruto-kun?” The girl asked in her timid voice, her hands shooting out to the two before her. Both pairs of eyes went wider than either thought possible as Hinata grabbed a handful of man in both hands, “Neji-kun can help you. Right, Neji-kun?”

-

“INCEST!” Jiraiya practically fell out of the tree as he screamed, “Hey, wait! No, don’t run! Kakashi, fix this!”

-

Naruto tore around the corner, slipping and rolling once before dashing away at breakneck speed. Neji was right behind him, tears streaming from his eyes as he tried to make sense of what had just happened. When he couldn’t, he decided to just ask, “What the hell’s going on? What kind of sick jutsu did you use on her?”

“You think this is MY fault?”

“What else could it be? She would never act like this of her own volition!”

Naruto dove forward, slamming his shoulder into the wall before the two as the hall ended, breaking through to the outside world. He fell the two stories he was up to land belly first in one of the hot springs. Neji landed on top of him, both scrambling to get back on land before Hinata caught up. Unfortunately for them, she was waiting at the water’s edge, still grinning mischievously.

Looking for something to save himself, all Naruto had to work with was water, he quickly found. He swung a hand down at the water, creating a big splash which drenched Hinata.

“N-N-Naruto-ku-u-un.....you got me all wet!” The girl exclaimed, not sure if she wanted to faint or push forward.

-

“Say it comes naturally! For the love of God!” Jiraiya was cheering his inept pupil on, holding his hand up to the earpiece as he listened to every last word spoken.

-

Neji was about to do whatever he needed to put a stop to this insanity, but a rock sped out of the steam and struck him in the head, knocking him clean out. Naruto gaped at his friend, who was now lying against one of the spring’s stone edges.

-

“Well, THAT was easier than I thought it would be.....” Kakashi muttered, juggling two rocks in his hand as he watched everything unfold from a safe distance.

-

Hinata pushed Naruto down, not even remotely concerned for Neji, at the moment. She had found him, chased him, caught him, talked with him, and now it was time to make like bunnies on speed.

“H-H-Hinata! Wait, don’t do this! Y-you’re gonna hate me forever if you go through with it!” Naruto tried to push her away as she positioned herself over him, leaning in for a kiss. Thank God she had put her towel back on before chasing after him and Neji.

“No, Naruto-kun. That’s not the thing at all.....I.....I love you.....” She whispered, still coming in for the kiss.

All thought left his mind at that moment. No one before, even under the mating aura’s power, had ever said that to him. She pressed her lips against his, and he wrapped his arms around her. It felt like his skin was on fire, even though he knew he was wet. His soul took off, flying on cloud nine. He pressed against her, rolling over so that he was on top.

‘Man, I know this is wrong, but I don’t even care, anymore!’

Not willing to waste time trying to untie the towel anymore, Hinata simply cut through the knot with her last kunai. The rest, good people, shall never be spoken of.

-

Jiraiya, drooling all over himself as he watched her cut through the knot with the kunai, laughed heartily to himself, “Success! I knew I could pull it off! Now for the best part.....hey, wait, what the hell?”

-

Two rocks sliced through the steam, moving like bullets straight into their intended targets. Naruto, just before he ripped Hinata’s towel off, took a crack in the forehead, falling backwards, unconscious. As she watched in unbearable anticipation for the towel to fall away, Hinata felt something crash into the back of her head, sending her straight into dreamland.

Kakashi put his video recorder away, shaking his head as he approached the two, “Damn, I just couldn’t go through with it, after all. I hope he got enough for the next volume, though.....”

Jiraiya, realizing he had been betrayed, snapped his fingers with a groan, “I should have known he wouldn’t go through with it! Mark my words, Kakashi.....I WILL have Naruto become a man, one day, and he WILL help me in my research! This is far from over, traitor!” He flickered out of sight, planning the next plot for his studies.....

-

Naruto sat up with a groan, rubbing his incredibly sore head. He was in his apartment, and Lee was asleep on the floor beside his bed. “Ugh, how did I.....what the.....that was one crazy dream.....huh, I guess that’s why people go to hot springs, after all.....” He laid his throbbing head back onto his pillow, letting himself drift back off to sleep.

Kakashi grinned through the boy’s window, looking fondly at the tape recorder in his hand as he hopped from building to building, “Good thing Hinata won’t remember any of this, she’d be crushed. With any luck, Neji and Lee will just let it die, and take it for a dream, too.”

He dropped into an alley, blending in with the shadows as he stroked the camcorder, “One day, Naruto, I’ll show this to you. Until then, you’ll just have to believe it was a dream. Unless you ever figure out the password to get onto my website.....”


-----Author’s note: The Hinata chapter is now complete, and I’ve either made some fans, or some enemies. Stripped her of her innocence, for one thing.....Anyway, that’s not what I’m here to say.

For the next chapter, I don’t know what to do. So, in an effort to get my mind jumping, I’m going to let you guys vote on which girl gets to go next. DON’T STOP READING RIGHT HERE! Don’t leave your vote in a review, because I WILL NOT count it. Send me a PM saying which girl you want to go next, and the girl who gets the most PM votes will have the next chapter! Why do it this way? It’ll be easier for me to count the total votes, I think there will be more votes, I mean come on, it’ll only take a minute, and lastly, only good readers will vote, because most people are too damn lazy.....Just do it because I said! Again, I will not count votes left in any reviews.

Alright, cool. Now I’m going to apologize for the level of crudeness displayed in this chapter.

1. I do NOT endorse incest, although in certain circumstances, such as this, I think it can be funny.

2. Speed is a drug, and I do NOT endorse it! But whatever floats your boat.....

3. The comment about the guy/girl, guy/girl/girl, and girl/girl/girl/girl/girl, suggests that Gai was an all-star pervert. I’m not a Gai-hater, I like him, even though it probably sounds like I don’t like him.
Don’t hate me for my bad jokes, ladies! I’m sorry!

4. I do NOT, I repeat, do NOT endorse speedos. Once again, not a Gai-hater.

5. I know, I ended it almost.....NOT comedically. Hinata and Naruto seemed like they could use a moment, though. Oh, and don’t be pissed at me for not letting them make doodles in the hot springs. Yeah, you thought they had, didn’t you? Be mad at Kakashi, not me.

Well, thanks for reading, and don’t forget to send me a PM vote!-----