Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ C-BOY ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-----Author’s note: Alright my brothers and sisters, here’s how the voting went down (Remember, I only counted the ones from private messages (I spelled it out because I didn’t want to type ‘pms’. Oh, wait, crap.....):

8 - 7 - 6. Ino, Kurenai, and Hinata each with one vote.

5 - 4. Tenten and Ayame, with 3 votes. Ayame did better than I thought she would!

3. Sakura, with 4 votes. This is good, as she’d probably make a good finale.

2 - 1. Yeah, we have a tie. I keep getting votes every day or two which either ties these two up, or puts one ahead until the next vote comes in. The cut off line of my patience has been reached, however, so I will be the deciding vote between Temari and Anko, each of who have 8 votes. I vote for.....well, I wanted to use Temari, at first, but I think Anko sounds better, so I choose Anko. I’ll also be handling Tenten in this one, for those who care. Should be a good time.....

I do not own Naruto, but any other characters and ideas are my own. Enjoy.....-----


“Hinata.....no.....you’re doing it wrong.....”

Lee sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he looked around for the voice that had disturbed his sleep.

“You’ve gotta.....blow it more, first.....”

Our favorite green spandex wearing friend felt himself tremble a little as he heard those words, and realized that it was Naruto talking in his sleep. Maybe sleeping on the floor beside the teen’s bed wasn’t all that great of an idea, after all. Not if he was going to be having those kinds of dreams. He looked over to the clock. It was already seven? The sun was coming up, he now noticed. What had happened yesterday that had him exhausted? And what was going on with his throbbing head? He felt like he had.....but that was impossible. He didn’t drink alcohol.

“If you want the juice.....you gotta suck.....the.....Hinata.....you’re so cute.....”

Lee’s eyes widened a little as his mind fell into the forbidden zone, and he shot up while shouting, “Naruto! That’s TOO youthful!”

Startled, Naruto tumbled out of the bed and fell at his guard’s feet, “Hey!” He grumbled loudly, “Why did you do that? I was having a really good dream, too.....”

“It was TOO good, Naruto! How can you expect to save your chastity if you act like that in your sleep?”

“My what?” Naruto climbed back into bed, hoping the dream would start back up from where it had left off. He was just about to hit the climax of pleasure, as he remembered it.

“Y-Your.....you know, innocence! Purity! Wholesomeness!” Lee struggled to think of a polite way to say it, hand to his chin.

“You sound like that funky cult down the street. I keep meaning to ask old lady Hokage to look into it, but I keep forgetting.....”

“Naruto, I mean you can’t be dreaming about.....”

Naruto opened his eyes back up to look at his friend, who was having a difficult time with it, but looked like he was about to say something he didn’t want to.

“About what?”

“You can’t be dreaming about deflowering Hinata! It’s wrong, and you know it!” Lee had his finger thrust at Naruto, who looked like a train was about to run him over.

“What are you talking about?” He shouted, jumping out of the bed to place it between him and his accuser, “I wasn’t dreaming about anything like that! We were eating ramen at Ichiraku’s, for God’s sake!”

“Oh, so when you said she had to blow it more, you meant.....right, what was I thinking? Sorry, Naruto!” He started to laugh as though everything was ok, but the blonde wasn’t ready to leave it at that.

“And don’t you preach to me about not deflowering anyone! You think I don’t hear you in your sleep? ‘Ah.....Ah.....’” Naruto did his best impression of Lee’s voice, “‘Don’t stop yet, baby, keep going! I’ll show you what youth really is, Tenten.....Ooh.....”

“Th-Th-That was.....training! I-I-I even t-train in my dreams!”

“Training for what? The mattress tag tourney? Have you talked to Tenten about being your partner, yet?”

“Naruto! That’s going too far! Tenten is a nice girl, and she would never play mattress tag in a tournament! W-Wait, neither would I!” Lee was pacing the room now, casting upset glances at Naruto every now and then.

“So it’s not for the tourney?” Naruto was pleased with himself from changing the subject off of his celibacy to his friend’s. He wondered if there really were mattress tag tourneys somewhere.....

“Of course not!” Lee practically collapsed from the blonde’s stupid question.

“It’s not training, then, it’s just for fun?”
“Exact.....No! Th-The point is.....why were you dreaming about Hinata, anyway? We haven’t even seen her in weeks.....” The bob-haired ninja asked quietly.

“Huh. That’s a good question,” Unknown to the two of them, only yesterday they had come very close to committing various (mis)deeds with the Hyuuga girl. Subconsciously, Naruto’s memory was kicking into overtime to create a very pleasant dream with the girl, that may (would) have ended up being the greatest dream of his young life. The contents of said dream will be left unspoken, as is fitting such private things. “Do you think maybe I want to see her?”

“Even if that is it, you can’t. At least not until Gai-sensei can figure out a way to stop the nine-tailed fox’s mating aura, or it wears off on its own. Oh! I just remembered something really important!” Lee dove under Naruto’s bed, rummaging around for only God knows what.

“Um, what are you looking for under MY bed?”

“I put it under here so I wouldn’t lose it, but I wound up forgetting about it, altogether. Gai-sensei gave it to me and said it would be helpful, but only use it as a last resort. Here it is!” Lee rose from the ground, holding above his head a pair of iron underpants, complete with chains and a lock.

“What the hell is that?” Naruto asked, hardly able to look at the monstrosity. It seemed to suck up all nearby light, and banish it to a darkness stoked with loneliness.

As if he could read his friend’s thoughts, Lee answered, “That, my friend, is the power of the chastity belt! With it, you definitely won’t be making doodles ever!”

“You’re out of your mind if you think I’m going to wear that steel thong. It isn’t gonna happen, no way. I’d rather have every girl in Konoha do with me as they please. .....Lee, um, why are we trying to keep that from happening, again?” At the thought of every girl, a few in particular, at his every desire and he at theirs, he immediately questioned the benefit of ‘succeeding’.

Again, as though he could read the blonde’s thoughts, Lee shook his head, “Don’t think like that, Naruto! Such as this untainted steel, you, too, must stay clean!” Moving so fast he might as well have never left the spot as far as Naruto was concerned, Lee had stripped him of his clothes, locked on the belt, and redressed him. Once the roar of wind the ninja had kicked up from his speed settled down, Naruto looked down to find himself clad in iron underwear.

“Oh, you did not just do that.....” The blonde mumbled, shivering under the cold embrace of one of the most dastardly inventions of mankind.

“It’s for the greater good, Naruto. You’ll thank me, someday.”

“I’m standing here in a thirty pound, cold as Sakura’s shoulder, piece of crap chastity belt! Don’t you even think for a second that this is a greater good! And, hey, this is pointless! The kunoichi here will be able to pick this freaking lock,” Naruto snapped his fingers, “Like that! In fact.....” He began the task of breaking himself free.

“Don’t bother, Naruto. This isn’t any ordinary chastity belt, oh no. This is the C-BOY!” Lee struck the nice guy pose, the flash of light from his teeth sending Naruto reeling, crumpling to the ground.

“What the.....a C-Boy? What’s that mean?” He asked from the ground, hands over his eyes until he felt the heat from the shimmering teeth vanish.

“The C-BOY is the ultimate tool for keeping from getting deflowered, or deflowering someone! The C-BOY is a revolutionary invention from Gai-sensei, cleverly named, as well. The Chastity Belt Of Youth is its full name, but everyone just calls it the C-BOY!” Lee’s eyes were sparkling as he spoke, which confused the living hell out of Naruto.

“Why would Gai make something like this? I.....I can’t get it off!” He was currently rolling around on the ground pulling at the thing, when picking the lock proved impossible.

“I’m not entirely sure, actually. I believe he said something about having made some mistakes in the past.....something about a chapter 18, but I don’t know what he meant. He was pretty vague. Anyway, you can’t get it off. Only I can take it off, now that I’ve put it on,” Lee stated simply, folding his arms as he began to leave the room. It was time for breakfast, his rumbling stomach told him.

Naruto hurried after him to the kitchen, “What do you mean only you can take it off?”

“I mean that only I can take it off,” Lee replied casually, breaking an egg on the side of a pan, “The C-BOY records the fingerprints of the person who locked it, and will only open when the same fingers try to pull it off. Gai-sensei only has three of these, because they need so much chakra to be imbued when they’re created. I don’t know if he’ll ever be able to pay Tsunade-sama back for her help.....Ah, what am I saying? Gai-sensei can do anything!”

Naruto pulled his pants away from his waist to look down at the monstrosity guarding his loins, his eyes watering up a little, “Then I’ll just break it off! A rasengan should get me free!” Before he summoned the shadow clone to give him a hand with the technique, Lee shook his head with a little chuckle.

“Naruto, it just isn’t that simple. It may look like ordinary metal, but there’s enough concentrated chakra in the C-BOY to blow up half of Konoha! It’s virtually indestructible, as expected of Gai-sensei.”

“But how am I gonna go to the bathroom with this thing on?” Naruto asked, banging his head on the counter.

“The C-BOY scans your insides for all traces of.....waste, and releases small amounts of chakra to remove all of it without a single bit of mess. It’s actually very useful when you’re training!” Lee let the egg yolk fall from the cracked shell and into the pan.

Naruto listened as the egg hissed in the pan, a large frown crawling across his unhappy face, “I want to die.....”

“Don’t talk like that, Naruto! We still have morning training after this!”

-

“I can’t stand morning training,” Tenten sighed, laying down in the grass to watch the clouds. She had been at the old training grounds for over an hour, and was getting bored, fast. “I especially can’t stand morning training when my teacher doesn’t even show up!” The girl exclaimed, rubbing her head with both hands in frustration.

“Well, I’m sorry to have caused you so much grief,” A relaxed voice broke into Tenten’s attention, “If it was so bad, why didn’t you just go back home?”

Tenten sat up, looking over her shoulder to find Anko, who had a little smirk plastered across her face. She looked both surprised and displeased at the same time. Her coat hung loosely over her shoulders, and was left undone to come mighty close to exposing herself beneath her mesh shirt. “Are you kidding me? Kurenai-sensei would be pretty mad if I backed out of the training session she set up, with you. She says you know your way around weapons better than she does, and that there’s a thing or two for you to show me. I might not want to be here, but I’d much rather deal with you than an angry Kurenai-sensei.”

Anko laughed a little, raising a hand to her mouth, “And you think I want to be here? I’m only doing this because I owed the lady a favor.....a keep your damn mouth shut favor.....so don’t think you’ve got it any worse than me, ‘cause I don’t want to hear it.”

The two glared at each other for a few painfully long seconds. Tenten was doing her best to stand her ground against the intimidating woman whom she hadn’t been exposed to much beyond the chuunin exams, which hadn’t left her with the greatest impression. Still, something about her was as scary as hell, and that’s why she ended up losing the staring contest.

“Alright, let’s start,” The girl sighed, rubbing her arms to make the goose bumps go away as she stood up.

“That’s what I thought. Alright, so what toys are you packing?” Anko asked airily, taking her temporary pupil’s spot in the grass.

“The weapons I brought are-”

“I didn’t ask you what weapons you brought, now did I? We’ve gotten off on the wrong foot, which may or may not be my fault, who’s to say?”

‘I say,’ Tenten thought bitterly.

“So, to show you that I can be a fun person and maybe even like an older sister, I’m going to train you in something.....well, I suppose it could involve weapons. Actually, if done right, it’s best that way,” Anko reached into her coat’s pocket, a wide grin spreading across her face as she pulled out the object she was thinking of.

Tenten looked at the odd thing held before her. She hadn’t seen anything like it, before, and wasn’t sure what to make of it. It was.....odd, to say the least.

“So, Ten-chan, can you tell me what this is?” Anko asked, holding back the snickers as she waved the object back and forth.

“A.....purple pickle?” The younger girl asked quietly, rubbing the back of her neck, “It doesn’t look all that fun, to me, for a toy. But.....hey, we’re supposed to be training with weapons!”

“Oh, I can assure you it is a very fun toy, little sister. As far as it being a weapon, well.....let’s just say that it can render certain targets unable to move, if used properly.....It’s called a.....” She trailed off, looking around for the sound of a distant disturbance, “What is that?”

“I-I don’t know, but you were making the purple weapon sound pretty good, keep going,” Tenten urged, sitting down to listen.

“Well, like I was saying.....the real problem you’re going to have with using this tool is in keeping your target, typically a female although there are some special cases, quiet. That’s why we use one of my other favorite tools,” Anko, from out of another pocket, pulled out a roll of duct tape, “To keep them quiet. It’s also handy for keeping them still.”

“I see,” Tenten muttered, writing down what Anko was saying as she nodded a little bit. She had to raise her voice to get over the sound of the disturbance, which neither one was too sure of the source.

“It’s best used as a means of interrogation, when outright violence isn’t an option. I think that the only way for you to learn to use this handy toy is if I demonstrate it on you,” Anko’s lips curled into a sneer as she pulled a length of duct tape out, eyeing the pretty girl before her in a manner that had the girl trembling a little.

“Uh, a-are you sure that’s a good idea? I mean, you could just.....you know, e-explain it to me, that should be fine!” Tenten stuttered a little as she began to back away, staring into the frightening eyes that were looking her over. She also found herself staring at the purple pickle-ish object in her ‘teacher’s’ hand, which she was beginning to think was a devious weapon for the most forbidden kinds of torture. But she had to admit, she was intrigued as to how one would utilize such a pathetic looking weapon into something as lethal as Anko made it sound.

“Now, now, little sister.....do as teacher says.....” The jounin purred, pulling the duct tape out a little further as she inched closer to her cowering victim, “Kurenai won’t be happy if she finds out you were being difficult.....”

Tenten slowed her retreat. That was true..... “I-It isn’t gonna hurt, is it?”

“.....Maybe a little, at first. If after one minute you want me to stop, I will,” Anko stated with a chuckle. The noise from earlier was growing louder, maybe even taking on a recognizable feature. Both girls felt a little shiver shoot through their bodies, followed by a flash of heat which made both gasp a little as the pleasure pulsed through their very veins, “Ooh, and we haven’t even started yet!” Anko laughed, excited.

“Is that.....Naruto?” Tenten asked, staring at a figure flying through the sky. The soaring shape was probably only about forty yards away, and was screaming loudly as it came speeding towards the two. It WAS Naruto, they both found out as the boy collided with Anko, sending the two sprawling to the ground and sliding several yards before coming to a stop.

Naruto groaned loudly, rubbing the back of his head as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, “That Lee.....taking sparring way too serious, again. Oh! Sorry for knocking you down, like that. I.....” The blonde froze, goose bumps shooting up all over as he saw who he had flown into. She was in a sitting position, about two feet away from him, looking at him really hard, a grin spread across her lips.

“You should be sorry for knocking me down, Naruto-kun. I’ll forgive you if you knock me up, this time.....” The jounin whispered, starting the short crawl over to Naruto, who was shaking in his thirty pound chastity belt.

The troublesomely alluring teen turned to try and scramble away from the woman, but only managed to plant his face firmly in Tenten’s chest, who squealed as he did, “Naruto-kun! That’s so forward of you!” She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him in as hard as she could, leaning back so as to pull him on top of her.

The wind was forced out of him as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in even harder, “Right here, with her watching!” The girl spoke breathlessly, releasing Naruto’s head so she could get at his lips with her own. A task that she found to be both impressively easy, and immensely satisfying.

“Hey!” Anko yelled, grabbing the back of Naruto’s orange jacket and lifting him into the air as she glared at the gasping girl on the ground, “He flew into me, so I get to go first! You watch!” The jounin dropped Naruto to the ground, who was still a little weak in the legs from Tenten’s kiss. It was wrong. It was definitely wrong as hell. But good, mighty God did it feel right.....

Before Anko could pounce on top of what might be the most alluring sex toy of all time disguised as a teenaged blonde, she felt the air currents around her shift, and her arm shot up over her shoulder to catch a kick aimed at the side of her head. She wrapped her fingers around the ankle of her assailant, and swung him around full circle before flinging him to the ground behind Naruto.

Lee flipped midair, skidding to a stop all while kicking up dust. He flung several smoke bombs in front of Naruto, shielding them both from sight as they attempted an escape, “Naruto, come on!” The youthful teen shouted, grabbing his friend’s arm as he lunged up into the air.

Just when they both thought that they might stand a chance of getting the fifty yards they needed, a snake exploded from the smoke, sinking its fangs into Lee’s leg, pulling him down into the murky area below, “Save yourself!” Was the last thing that he said before vanishing completely in the darkness. With a heavy heart, Naruto landed a short distance from the smoke, and started the dash to save himself.

Anko, with the wave of her hand, dispersed the smoke in an angry show of sheer power. She glared down at the injured Lee, who was looking back up at her with defiant eyes.

“Tenten!” The jounin shouted, pointing at the boy on the ground, “Get him out of the way, then come find Naruto and myself! We’ll continue our lesson with him as our helper!” The woman vanished, chasing after the pure feeling she was picking up coming from the teen.

Lee tried to get up to follow, but Tenten pushed him back to the ground. Working together with Anko was the best way to get what she wanted, and she knew it. She could afford to share, so long as she got enough game time.

“Tenten, you can’t do this!” Lee practically yelled, but he was trying his best to keep under control.

“Lee, I need your help,” Tenten stated simply, putting her hands on her knees as she bent over a little to look him in the eye.

“There is no way I’ll ever help you with that! You’re only acting this way because-”

“If you help me with this, I’ll get you, too, right after.”

Lee opened his mouth, but no words came out. He raised a finger and tried to speak again, but no words came out for the second time. .....Ok, he needed to slow everything down, and really concentrate on not only speaking, but on what he was actually going to say. Sure, he had been experiencing strange feelings for Tenten for awhile, now, but this was definitely not the way to act on them! He needed to explain to her why she was behaving this way, that he would NEVER take advantage of her, and that he had real feelings for her.

Rock Lee opened exhaled deeply. He was now poised, and knew what he needed to say, “Tenten.....me first, and then I’ll help you get Naruto!”

.....Wait! Dammit, that wasn’t right! That’s not what he meant to say, at all!

“Alright, alright, get those pants off!” Tenten shouted, dropping to her knees as she began working on his clothes.

He didn’t know if it was because it was Tenten, or because of his amazing youthfulness, or whatever else, but suddenly rationality had gone right out the door. Naruto didn’t exist at the moment, and the same went for the nine-tailed fox’s aura. In a flash, his clothes were on the ground beside him, and he was hastily working on Tenten’s shirt. She brushed his arms aside, however, backing up a little. That’s when everything fell apart. Fell apart magnificently.

Problem number one: “L-Lee, what is that thing?”

Lee looked down to find that he wasn’t quite undressed all the way, and his head practically exploded when he saw what he was wearing. Gai-sensei had three of his incredible inventions. One for himself, one was a spare, and one for his favorite pupil. Lee was currently wearing one of the three C-BOY monstrosities, and only Gai could remove it, which he said he would not do until the boy turned man at eighteen.

Lee fell to his knees, fists raised to the heavens as he let out a cry, “GAI-SENSE-E-E-E-I-I-I-I!”

Problem number two: “L-Lee, why are you half-naked?” Tenten asked sheepishly, covering her eyes and turning around.

Lee ceased his drawn out cry to the skies above, and his eyes went wider than even he thought they could. Naruto must have gotten over fifty yards in-between himself and Tenten, which meant that she was back to her normal self!

“W-WHY ARE MY CLOTHES COMING OFF?” The girl roared, realizing that she was damn close to half naked, herself, “Did you do this?”

Problem number three: Tenten had brought her summoning scrolls.

-

Swimming in nothingness, drifting in black, sleeping through life.....it was nice, for a change. No big worries, nothing that needed any attention, just time to relax and reflect on life as a ninja. Why did he not have ninja clothes like the guys on tv, or in movies? You know the kind, the bad-ass midnight black clothes? But no, he was stuck in orange. Granted, he had a black t-shirt, but he had always had an affinity for orange which kept him from changing. Speaking of changing, he was gonna have to change into something a little warmer. It felt like there was a nasty draft.....

Naruto’s eyes popped open. He was staring up at a dark ceiling, lying naked on a cold table. He tried to move, but his arms and legs were strapped down by.....was that duct tape?

“Ah.....s-so.....you finally w.....wake up.....” He heard a familiar voice, though it sounded as though she had just run around the world she was so out of breath. Anko stepped from the darker end of the room into view, wearing the most revealing ‘clothes’ Naruto had ever seen. He quickly clenched his eyes shut, trying not to think about her figure in those black leather straps.....Ooh, but it wasn’t going too well. Was that a whip she had been holding? She had looked to be a bit on the sweaty side, as well.

“Oh my God! Don’t do this!” Naruto tried to beg, eyes still shut.

“D-Do? .....Phew.....baby, you’ve got some s-serious.....recollection.....t-to do.....” He felt Anko lay down beside him on the table. Since there wasn’t very much room, she was more or less laying half on top of him.

“Wh-What did you do to me?” He opened his eyes, looking down to the rest of himself to make sure he was alright. His face went blank when he found that the C-BOY was still clasped firmly to his waist.

“Th-there’s only a few things.....ah.....that we didn’t do.....maybe I shouldn’t have drugged you so bad.....so you could remember.....y-you were actually pretty f-feisty.....” Anko sighed deeply, too tired to even do anymore. She wanted to, but there was just nothing left in the tank.

“But I’m still wearing the C-BOY! And I’m tied to a table!”

“N-Naruto-ku-u-un.....even with the belt.....you can still get the j-job done.....And it was your i-idea to get on the table.....” The woman trembled a little as she said this, as though she were remembering something that Naruto now wanted to remember really, REALLY badly.

“How long have I been in here?” He asked, panicked.

Anko tried to reply, but passed out before she could.

“W-Wait! Untie me, first!” Naruto shouted, trying to break free, but unable to do so.

“Well, well, well. So you were in here, after all.”

The blonde ninja turned to the sound of the familiar voice, amazed to find none other than Kakashi descend the shady stairs and enter Anko’s basement, which was decked out with various ‘instruments’ of varying uses.

“Kakashi-sensei! Thank God, you’ve gotta get me out of here! I can’t remember a thing, and I don’t even know how long I’ve been in here! Quick, untie me before she wakes up!”

Kakashi, with a slight chuckle, strode across the room and ripped through the tape with a kunai, “Well Naruto, I can certainly say that it’s a good thing you put that ridiculous underwear on. It looks like even Anko wasn’t able to get it off.”

Naruto hopped off of the table, looking everywhere for his clothes. He spotted them on the floor a few yards away, and quickly put them back on.

“And if you’re really interested in how long you’ve been in here.....well, you went missing about.....” Kakashi looked at the black clock on the wall, “About 32 hours ago.”

Naruto’s mouth dropped open, but the first thing that came to his mind and out through his gaping mouth was, “How did I survive that long without eating anything?”

“Oh, I’m sure there was plenty of eating, on your part,” Kakashi admitted, folding his arms and nodding a little bit.

“What did that mean?”

“Uh.....o-only that.....I’m sure Anko fed you well enough to keep your energy up. Yeah, that’s what I meant. Now.....come on, let’s go see Lee and get that God forsaken thing off of you. If Gai made it, then it can’t be trusted and you must never, EVER, wear it again.”

The two began the climb up the stairs, “So, Lee’s alright? I kind of had to ditch him to get away.....not that it worked all that well,” Naruto was trying his best to remember what had happened during those 32 hours with Anko, but he just couldn’t. He hoped he would, one day.

“Actually, Lee had a mixup of sorts with Tenten, and he’s been in the hospital ever since we found him. That’s how we found out you were missing, actually.”

“If you knew that I was missing because of Anko, why couldn’t you find me sooner?” Naruto yelled, throwing open the door at the top of the stairs.

“Anko is a tricky person. She has a lot of hiding places like this one that we don’t know about.....Anyway, get back to your house and I’ll bring Lee over later to get that thing off of you,” Kakashi waved goodbye to Naruto as the teen hurried to the safety of his home.

“Plus, if I had busted in ten minutes after you had gone missing, I wouldn’t have gotten all of that great footage,” The copy ninja grinned wide, cradling his video camera in his arm, “Damn, I’m gonna have to up the rate for my site, with this bad boy!”


-----Author’s other note: Sorry for the long delay in-between chapters, for this one. The votes kept switching people out, so I had a hard time getting a real idea going. Also, I found out that someone had been plagiarizing Mating Season, and that one kind of threw me off a little bit. I’m just glad that someone brought it to my attention so that I could correct that mistake. If you want credit for a story, then sit down and write one. Don’t steal other people’s work, especially mine, because I’ll kick your ass. Through the computer. Yeah. If you’d like to share it with other people off of this site, then simply ask me for permission, tell me where it’s going, and give me credit, and it’s all good as far as I’m concerned.

Well, thanks for reading.....-----