Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mating Season ❯ Coming To An End Pt. 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-----Author’s note: I do not own Naruto, but any other characters and ideas are my own. Enjoy.....-----


The calm.....it was unbearable. There was no noise.....there was no motion.....nothing. None of it. It was as if all sense but sight had failed the world in that moment, leaving behind the sour aftertaste of hope. The hope that they had successfully evaded succeeding at life, as Kakashi put it. When in reality, all they managed to do was to put off the inevitable, it seemed. Now that Lee was standing in Naruto’s doorway, looking out at the unfathomable ocean of women before him, he realized that success was not an option. There was absolutely no way in hell that he could keep every last one of the women away from his blonde friend. His innocence, whatever tattered remains of it that had survived the week, would soon be lost in the flames of misguided passion.

Naruto, who was still curled up into the fetal position on his floor, could hardly move. He didn’t know whether this was because he was about to have a mental breakdown, or maybe because deep down in his subconscious, he was dying for them to storm his house right then and there. No one could say he hadn’t tried. If anyone could have seen the past week of his life in detail, watching every last bit, it would be impossible for them to truthfully say that he hadn’t tried his damned best to be a gentleman. He had turned down so much.....SO very, very much, and in the end, his only reward was to get his ass kicked by Gaara for a misunderstanding between him and his sister. But maybe.....maybe his real reward for being so chivalrous was today, in some kind of twisted, ironic way.

“Naruto.....You’ve been through so much this week.....” Lee whispered, a hand on each side of the doorway’s frame as he stared defiantly out into the sea of women. The sound of his own voice surprised him, the strength he could detect in it. He knew it was impossible to stop them all, but he was going to go down doing everything in his power to help his friend, because that’s what REAL friends do for each other. Youth wasn’t even a factor, anymore. The two were true friends, and they would always be so, even when they were both old and decrepit, “.....And I won’t let all of your effort go for nothing!”

“Spoken like a true ninja, Lee,” A familiar voice stopped Lee a split second before he lunged out to certain doom.

Both teens felt that sour taste of lost hope blossom into the sweet honey flavored goodness known as renewed hope when that blessed voice touched their ears. Naruto even managed to stir slightly from his fetal position, turning his head to look at who he knew would be his savior if anyone was capable of it. Kakashi flashed into appearance in the center of Naruto’s apartment, a slight grimace apparent on his stern face.

“K-Kakashi-sensei, you gotta do something!” The blonde pleaded with his old sensei, “I’ve never needed your help so bad!”

“Naruto.....I know. There’s no way you can take care of every woman out there, and I don’t think any sane person could expect you to,” The copy ninja rushed to Lee’s side, looking out at the swarm of estrogen below.

“Why are they just waiting out there?” Lee ventured to ask, still holding fast to his spot between the door’s frame.

“It’s the calm before the storm, Lee, and there’s probably only going to be a minute, two minutes of it tops. They all know there’s nowhere to go. Every woman of child bearing maturity from every village within an approximate distance of five miles is either around this apartment, or on her way here at breakneck speed. They know that he’s.....screwed,” Kakashi shook his head slowly from side to side, not even cracking a grin at his poorly designed pun.

“It’s never stopped them before now! They just kept freaking attacking me! Sakura-chan hit me in the head with a wrench so hard that I busted through a hospital floor, for God’s sake!” Naruto sprung to his feet, “Now you’re telling me that they’re all just standing out there, waiting? Waiting for what?”

“Kid.....” The copy ninja whispered, motioning for the blonde to come to his side, “I think you need to see this to appreciate the severity of the situation.....”

Somewhat nervously, Naruto did as he was told, although he did so quite slowly. He stuck his head out to get a look, and was greeted by clothes being thrown up into the air in celebration of his appearance. Screams of desire and need pierced through the village like a kid’s finger through the icing of a cake at a birthday party. That means it pierced through it smooth, but noticeably.

The three ninja jumped back into the center of the room, all three thoroughly afraid for what was going to happen. Lee reached over and tugged the bra off of Naruto’s head.

“Why are all of these women after me, now? I thought that the aura was going away!”

“Before the women went completely nymphomaniacal for you a minute ago, there was a huge explosion of power. You had to have felt it.....”

Lee nodded so hard that the jounin feared the youthful teen’s eyebrows were going to rip right off his face, “We did, we did! It was the ramen!” He swung his accusatory finger down at the plastic bowl, which sat there. Never before did a ninja feel he could place the blame for a bad situation on a bowl with a little ramen juice left in it more than Lee did at that moment.

“What do you mean?” Kakashi asked gently, kneeling down and scooping the bowl up to get a little sniff of it.

“.....No way.....you’d better be wrong, Lee, or I’m.....GOD DAMMIT! YOU’RE RIGHT!” Naruto screamed, kicking his sofa so hard it swung up into the air and across the room into a wall.

Kakashi looked to Lee, who promptly explained, “Jiraiya-sama showed up and brought this lunch for Naruto! He must have put something in it!”

“Ah.....there’s only one thing that could give such an enormous chakra boost.....but there’s no way that he would give such a thing to Naruto.....is there?” The copy ninja mused quietly, setting the bowl back down gently on the table.

-

“Oh, there is, you backstabbing fool!” Jiraiya laughed, tapping his headset with two fingers as he skipped around in a circle in a rather girlish fashion.

Genma watched as he did this, beginning to wonder just how sane Jiraiya actually was.

-

“If he did.....that’s the only thing I can think of that would have such an affect on anyone. But that means that all of the chakra in you will.....” Kakashi turned a wide eye to Naruto, hardly able to believe that his very life might be in danger. When it was just his chastity, it had been pretty much a joke that he planned on laughing at for the rest of his life. But now? Things were getting serious, now.

“Wh-What is it, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asked, wide-eyed and terrified.

The jounin looked back down into those big blue eyes, trying to process what was happening, “But he would never want you to die.....”

“What are you talking about?” Lee asked, beginning to fear the women’s approach, as they were starting to grow louder.

“.....That’s it.....that night, when the two demons were in the sky.....all of that chakra that was released.....he must have seen it. He knows that the only way for.....but.....that’s going too far.....” Kakashi looked like he was ready to hit the bottle and drink himself to sleep. In fact, there was a high probability of that happening in the near future, he suspected.

“Kakashi, they’re getting restless!” Naruto started to get nervous. More nervous, “What do we do?”

The copy ninja thought about it for a moment. There had to be a way to get rid of all of Naruto’s excess chakra in a better way. He just needed time to think of that way. The ground began to shake as the women launched themselves forward, ready to take what they had come for, “RUN!” Kakashi shouted, grabbing Naruto and Lee by the collars and rushing for the hole in Naruto’s bathroom.

-

“Run all you like, Kakashi, you can’t escape,” Jiraiya muttered softly, listening intently to the sound of frenzied footsteps, coupled with the cries of amorous women growing ever louder, “And now that you know what’s going on, you know that you will have to let him do it!”

With a frown, Genma asked, “Why the hell are you giving the play by play commentary, you head case?”

“For dramatic effect, you smart-ass, now shut up and watch!”

-

Kakashi came to a screeching halt as Anko dove in through the gap in Naruto’s bathroom wall, at the moment wearing only her fishnet clothing. Lee jumped in front of Naruto, poised to kick the jounin’s head clean off of her shoulders if she refused to be cooperative.

“Naruto-kun, I think we should ditch these two and experiment a little bit.....” The woman purred, producing several various objects that Naruto couldn’t name. One of them, however, did strike him as a little odd.

“What’s going on with the purple pickle?” He asked, tilting his head to the side a little, as though that was going to help him figure out what it was.

“Well, I’m so very glad you asked. You see-”

Lee’s arm shot out, catching her by the wrist before she could demonstrate what that particular tool was for, “Naruto! RU-”

Now Lee was cut off as the chunk of purple plastic was thrust deep into his mouth just a split second before he was kicked in the side so hard that he was sent crashing through the remaining good wall in the bathroom.

Forming seals as he spoke, Kakashi couldn’t help but ask, “Did you seriously just stick that in his mouth?”

“I wouldn’t have had to if Naruto-kun would have done me the favor, first. Now, come here baby!” Anko lunged forward, a simple four inches away from making contact with her target before she was blown away by a jet of water exploding from Naruto’s showerhead. The water had taken on the form of a dragon as it went, Kakashi’s jutsu stopping her just in time.

“Come on, she’s not the worst of things!” Kakashi shouted, not surprised when the entire apartment complex began to waiver and groan under the sudden rush of new weight. The two jumped out through the gap in the wall and over the pulsating mass of screaming women, clearing a large gap to land safely on the roof of the next building as they did.

They hadn’t even moved two feet before Tsunade and Shizune were standing before them, both eyeing Naruto like he was a chunk of raw meat and they were starving animals.

“Yeah, definitely not the worst of it.....” Kakashi mumbled, looking around frantically for some sort of hope.

“Naruto-kun,” The two women spoke in unison, inching forward as they loosened their clothes, “I think it’s about time we show you a fun new spin on the game ‘doctor’.....”

Before anything else could be done or said, weapons rained down all over the group of four like a springtime shower gone horribly wrong. Tsunade and Shizune jumped back to safety, granting Naruto just a little more breathing space. Kakashi and his blonde pupil looked up to the source of the attack, both a little disheartened to find Tenten dropping down from the sky.

They turned to make a dash to the side, but Sakura and Ino had just jumped up onto the roof, both looking rather pleased with the situation.

“We never could share Sasuke.....” Sakura admitted softly, knocking fists with Ino as the two started towards the doomed blonde.

“But we won’t make that mistake with you, Naruto-kun.....” Ino finished, sliding her arm sleeves off.

The two increasingly cornered males spun to try and flee to their other side, but were met by a rather unpleasant sight in two Inuzuka family members. Kiba’s mother and sister were growling in what could have easily been mistaken for anger. It was more like they were telling the other women to back the hell off, but no one was going to listen.

The sky filled up with several figures as Anbu members took to the air, having found their target. The floor nearby broke apart as Hinata powered her way through the stone and jumped up onto the roof. She spun, thrusting her foot up into Tenten’s stomach before the girl could land, sending her flying up into the air and into an Anbu member. She then sent a palm speeding into Hana’s face, sending the daughter sprawling down onto the mother, both tumbling over the side of the building. Not slowing down at all, the typically meek Hyuuga whipped around, flinging two kunais in the direction of Sakura and Ino, who dove aside to dodge them.

“You bitches back the hell off!” Hinata screamed, adjusting her stance to pull off her greatest move, the Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Her movements so fast that not a single eye there could follow them, chakra blades began shooting down members of Anbu at a rate that no one originally thought possible. Tsunade and Shizune were both struck, and sent stumbling back over the side of the building. Ino and Sakura were hit in similar fashions, but were plowed down through the roof and into the groaning structure.

“Good God in heaven.....” Kakashi muttered to himself, lifting his headband to watch her moving with his Sharingan, “I didn’t know she could do that.....”

Naruto pulled Kakashi down to the ground beside him to help make him a smaller target for the chakra blades. He needed to keep the white-haired jounin with him at all costs, because without him, he was as good as screwed. He didn’t even take time to grin at his poorly formed pun.

Once the last member of Anbu had been successfully removed from the sky, Hinata stopped her onslaught, throwing a fist into the air, “Hell yeah! Naruto is MY man!”

The two guys slowly stood up, the building’s wavering beneath them now quite noticeable. Hinata dashed across the short distance between herself and Naruto, and jumped up into the air, wrapping her arms and legs around him as she locked him into the deepest kiss he had ever had. Temari in the shower didn’t even compare.

He stood there, arms waving around frantically at his sides as his eyes shot to Kakashi for help. He tried to say: ‘Kakashi-sensei! Help me!’, but it came out muffled and a little wet.

“I-I don’t know.....I think she kinda deserves you, after that,” The copy ninja admitted, rubbing the back of his neck as he watched the two go at it.

Naruto muffled another cry for help, at which point Kakashi stepped forward, deciding he had better do something. Hinata was too nice for it to be her that Naruto uses to release all of the chakra. Well, at least-BAM! Kakashi had made the fatal mistake of getting too close to Hinata when she was under the influence of the mating aura. Her foot had instinctively shot out to the side, catching him between the legs, mortally wounding him. Or, at least, it felt like a mortal wound.

Naruto’s eyes widened as Kakashi crumpled to the ground, curling up into a ball and groaning in pain. He stumbled back a step, falling backwards, with Hinata still on top. She immediately discarded his orange jacket, digging her nails into his chest through his black shirt as she continued to kiss him.

-

“YES!” Jiraiya pumped his fists into the air, watching Naruto on one of his many screens as the Hyuuga girl was finally taking charge of the situation, “I’ll bet you wish you had just let her do it with him at the hot springs, now, Kakashi! You brought this on yourself!”

Genma, who was watching a different screen, let out a sigh of relief as he saw someone rise up from the sea of ladies. He appeared to be heading towards the epicenter of the earthquake of women, having been alerted by the use of a familiar jutsu.

“What? WHAT? NO!” Jiraiya shouted, putting both hands on the screen as the moment was destroyed in one fell swoop.

-

Neji Hyuuga grabbed his cousin by the hair, spinning with her and flinging her as hard and far as he could over the side of the building. He looked down at the twitching Naruto on the ground, “What the HELL is going on? I thought that whole hot springs trip was just a bad dream, but I’m missing a day, and now this? EXPLAIN!”

The sound of a ladder being dropped against the side of one of the many holes in the ceiling caught their attention, drawing frightened looks from both. Women began to climb up the ladder and fill up room on the roof at a rate that had both teens horrified.

A crash sounded from beneath them, causing the entire building to begin crumbling in on itself.

-

“Wow, what a punch,” Genma mumbled to himself at how a single punch from Tsunade had completely blown out the entire first floor of the building Naruto was on.

-

Kakashi, forcing an unbelievable recovery against such a devastating attack, pushed himself to his feet, and scooped Naruto up. The blonde held on for dear life as the jounin jumped over the side of the falling building, his boot landing square on a face that was hungry for Naruto. The graceful ninja jumped from head to head atop the pulsating river of flesh, using all of his maneuverability to its fullest, dodging outstretched hands which threatened grab him and pull him and Naruto down into the depths.

Neji followed suit, realizing quite clearly that whatever the problem was, Naruto was at the center of it. While jumping along shoulders after the jounin toting Naruto, Neji was joined by Lee, whose clothes were torn up, and his face rather bruised.

“Lee, are you alright? What’s going on, here?” The genin asked his fellow teammate, the two speeding along down the street.

Before Lee could speak, Kiba and Shino had joined their ranks.

“WHAT THE HELL?” Kiba shouted, making sure to stomp rather hard on the top of someone’s head as he hurried to keep up with the other three.

“An explanation would be good,” Shino echoed Kiba’s sentiments.

“An explanation would be REALLY good, actually,” The final person to join their little group was Shikamaru, and he was looking thoroughly displeased with how the day was turning out.

-

Jiraiya was rubbing his hands through his hair in frustration as he watched Kakashi jump from person to person, somehow managing to stay above the swarm. “How is that possible?” The perverted hermit groaned, “He needs to make his damned mind up, and stick the hell with it! He’s seriously pissing me off!”

“But you’ve gotta give him credit for sticking his neck out like that for the kid,” The blackmailed jounin accompanying Jiraiya stated, “Because there’s a big old guillotine called ‘Naruto’s death’ hanging out there ready to slice straight through him if he doesn’t let blondie take part in any games. .....Have I mentioned you’re an evil bastard?”

“We’ve been over it. HA!” Jiraiya pointed to one of the screens as Kakashi’s ankle was grabbed, and he was pulled down into the abyss.

-

“Kakashi-sensei!” Naruto yelled as the copy ninja used all the strength he could muster to lob the teen back to the group of five male ninjas. Lee managed to grab a hold of him and stay above the flow of people, though just barely.

“I’m trusting his fate to you five!” Kakashi yelled, slowly being absorbed into the mass, “Whatever happens to him is up to you to decide, because I can’t do it! This is an S-class mission!” He was momentarily cut off as an elbow bashed into his forehead, sending him down even faster, “Protect Naruto from all of this, or find an awesome way for him to go down! That pun was intentional!”

Shikamaru wasn’t sure if he was hearing the jounin correctly, or not. He was acting like this was a game, for God’s sake.

“Whatever you decide, I’ll buy you at least a little time! Whatever you do, don’t look!” Kakashi formed a quick seal, slamming his fist to the ground. A wave of chakra pulsed through the earth beneath him, sending all of the women within ten feet of him to the ground, “Hey all you women!” He shouted, standing tall amongst the little breathing space he had given himself.

“No way.....” Kiba muttered as all of the women who could hear him turned to look. The five ninjas, Naruto in tow, jumped up from the crowd and onto yet another building. They all started to leave, knowing that time was in short supply.

Kakashi lowered his head a little, closing his eyes as he slowly brought his hand up to his face. Just like it had for Naruto back in the hospital to accentuate the moment, a slight breeze picked up at just the right moment to complete his ultimate sacrifice. He was glad that none of the women would remember any of this.....

-

“Genma!” Jiraiya shouted, “Don’t look!”

-

In one quick motion, Kakashi had grabbed his mask, and had flung it into the air. The women closest to him were hit the hardest. Massive blood loss occurred in the form of nosebleeds, and most were knocked utterly unconscious by the sheer perfection that had been unleashed upon them, totally overloading their senses. The women who weren’t instantly floored by the exposure of Kakashi’s inhumanly gorgeous face were so awed by it, that the name ‘Naruto’ meant nothing to them. Mating aura be damned. Every female who had seen his face flew to him like bees to a flower. It was time to pollinate like nobody’s business.

-

“Oh, holy shit.....” Genma spoke aloud, his voice cracking as he did.

“You looked, didn’t you?” Jiraiya asked, bending over just slightly.

“I think I just had an orgasm......” Was the shaky response that was given.

“It’s to be expected, from Kakashi. There’s a reason he wears that mask all the time, Genma. Now you know that.....” The perverted hermit started to hobble off somewhere.

“Wh-Where are you going?”

“I need to change, real quick.....” Jiraiya had been watching, unfortunately, as well.

-

They didn’t know exactly what Kakashi had done, but several hundreds of females no longer seemed interested in Naruto, which was a good thing. They were currently stripping and dog piling together in a mass mound of human flesh on top of the jounin, who was no doubt lost forever to them beneath the immorality.

Shikamaru looked over his shoulder as they jumped from building to building, not surprised to find several ninjas following them. He knew some of them, and knew that they were in serious trouble. He was rather embarrassed to find Temari and Ino among the ranks of female pursuers. Hold on.....was that his mom? Oh, hell no! .....That was Choji’s mom, too! Ino’s mom? All three of them? That was just ridiculous! The Ninetailed Fox needed to learn some boundaries.....

Shino and Neji were both cursing inside at the fact that Hinata was after them, both upset for their own reason. Neji didn’t like it because Hinata was family, and he was currently trying to come to grips with the fact that Hinata had recently grabbed hold of his.....manhood, back at the springs. Not cool. Shino was upset because his confession had been ruined by this event, but he felt a little better that he knew it wasn’t because of him that she had run away. Wait a second.....was that his mom? Oh, there was about to be a problem!

Kiba was incredibly pissed at Naruto, right now. He had the ultimate booty call going for him, right now, and yet here he was. Running like a little wuss. He was going to make sure that Naruto made good use of this aura like a man! Hold the phone.....that was his mom and sister chasing them! Son of a bitch! He was so angry and conflicted he could hardly even see straight.

Lee was currently downtrodden by the fact that Tenten and Sakura were among the ranks of those chasing them. He still had his good friend slung over his shoulder, and was definitely not going to let him fall prey to the sex crazed ladies in pursuit. But.....at the same time.....he was sad that the girls he cared for were after someone else. Ah, being caught up in the throes of youthfulness, as they all were now, could be difficult at times. What the.....was that his mom?

“You guys,” Lee shouted above the sound of the screaming surrounding them through their flight, “We CANNOT let anything happen!”

“Hell no!” The other ninjas replied in unison. There was no way that as long as they had breath in their bodies that they were going to let Naruto do anything with the women after them!

Little did they know, Naruto’s very life depended on them letting that very thing they swore to prevent, happen.


-----Author’s other note: Yeah, Kakashi rocks. You all know it, too. But now it’s up to these five brave ninjas to prevent the unthinkable from happening! Can they do it? Will Naruto be ok? Only time will tell.....

Thanks for reading.....-----