Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
WELCOME!!! YOU HAVE OPENED THE VERY LONG AWAITED SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’LL LAUGH!! YOU’LL CRY!!!! THEN YOU’LL LAUGH… SOME MORE!!!! >< It took me soooo long to get up the ideas to put this together! I really hope you like and I WILL need reviews to know where to take my story because I hardly know what I want to do with it. So any suggestions are very very welcome! But I strongly discourage flaming but I encourage constructive criticism. So please read and review!!
Disclaimer; I do not own Naruto and the corresponding characters. I DO own My two characters, Asuka and Miharu. Two other characters are owned by reviewers. =] thank you!
Title…… ah yes…… I need a title…… uhmmmmmmm………. Give me a minute…….. I CAN FIGURE OUT A TITLE………. In a couple months…….. Ah hah! I got one!!!!
----Memory----
(I seriously left it with the above paragraphs for two weeks because I couldn’t think of a title T.T This might take longer than I thought to keep the sequel updated -.-)
It has been 5 years since Asuka and Miharu had seen any of their friends from their oddly short, college experience. Miharu had secretly been getting letters from Cronic and Naruto. It was no use updating her sister on everything because every week her father would totally wipe out her sisters memory of everything that happened to them at the college. She didn’t even remember who they met. Her father kept her memory clear because he didn’t want her to run away because she was basically a maid for their household but without the pay. Finally one night while her father had sent Asuka out to get groceries, she grabbed two of the family horses and both sisters rode as fast as they could to get out of the village. Amazingly they got out of the village. “Asuka! Follow me! We’re going to Konoha! I have friends there that will keep us hidden!” She shouted to her sister.
“Really? Who?! Do you know how to get there?” She shouted back.
Miharu nodded. “You’ve met them before! But you probably won’t remember them! Just follow me!” Asuka nodded and let her sister pull in front of her. The path narrowed until it finally disappeared.
“Are you sure about this?!” She shouted to her sister.
“Trust me” Miharu shouted back. After riding for another hour they decided to stop and take a break next to a stream. Miharu took out some things from her back pouch. “Here” Miharu handed them to Asuka.
Asuka accepted them. “What are they?” She asked while examining the papers.
“One is a map of how to get to Konoha, one is your ID, and one is the notice saying that you are permitted to enter Konoha. If we get separated then just go straight to Konoha then their Hokage and I’ll meet you there alright? That’s where we’ll meet.” Asuka nodded.
“And if I get there before you… I won’t know who your friends are… how do I know where to go?” Asuka asked worriedly. She didn’t exactly like how this was all going.
“The Hokage will tell you exactly where to go. In fact, do you remember grandma?” Miharu asked.
Asuka nodded. “What about her?”
“Remember how she moved?”
Asuka nodded.
“She moved to Konoha and now owns a small shop on the main street of Konoha. If you want, you can walk through the shops and look around for her. You remember what she looks like don’t you?”
Asuka nodded again.
“Then you’ll be fine. Don’t worry about trying to find me. I’ll find you. Just do what you need to.” Miharu reassured her.
“I can’t wait until we are finally away from father for good!” Asuka cheered.
Miharu smiled. “Me too.” Suddenly an arrow flew out of the sky and landed right between them. They fell backwards in opposite ways. “Whoa!”
Asuka glared at the trees. “What the hell was that?!”
Miharu grabbed her horse and Asuka did the same. “We’re going to have to split up now.” Asuka nodded and they both galloped off in different directions. Both were being pursued by two archers on horseback each.
I have to lose whoever is chasing me!’ They both thought in annoyance as arrows flew past their heads and legs. ‘I have to make it to Konoha!’
END CHAPTER 1
Ok I know that was short but at least it’s a start. Please if you have any ideas they would be appreciated. No flames please! READ AD REVIEW!! I NEED REVIEWS!!!!