Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello! Welcome to chapter 2!! And I WILL make this one longer!!! What seems like a long chapter on my program is actually really short T.T I can never tell! Lol. Well I hope I get more reviews and I hope you like this! And if you’re bored while waiting for me to update chapter 3 then please check out my other stories and review! =] Especially my newest one ‘The Best Brother’ it has more viewers than this yet no reviews T.T
Disclaimer; I don’t own Naruto
-Chapter 2-
Asuka rode as fast as her horse would go. She looked back to try and get a look at her pursuer. As soon as she looked back an arrow flew right at her and managed to scratch her cheek. A drop of blood lowly made its way down the side of her face and eventually down her neck. She turned back around and tried her best to make the horse run faster. Another arrow was fired in her direction. This one went and made a huge gash on her arm. She hissed at the pain. ‘I hope Miharu doesn’t have it this bad…’
Miharu was also riding as fast as her horse could take her, only she was more injured. She actually had an arrow sticking out of her back. She turned her horse as quick as she could, she turned and swirved all over the place trying to lose her pursuer. After about a half an hour of swirving all over the place through the trees and going up and down hills, she eventually lost her pursuer. ‘Thank god.’ She stopped next to a river to pull the arrow out of her back. She reached at the arrow by her shoulder blade. She touched it and a wave of pain shot through her. ‘This might be harder than I thought.’ She shook slightly. She tried to grab it again but it hurt so much she had to retreat her hand. She sighed and looked down at the water. ‘Why does it seem like everything is so unfair?!’ She scrunched her face up as she stared down into the water and saw the end of the arrow sticking up. ‘Why did father hate us so much?!’ She growled and tried once more. She grasped the end of the arrow, ignoring the pain as a tear ran down her cheak and yanked it as hard as she could. The shaft of the arrow broke in half. She glared at the half of the arrow she held in her hand. “DAMN IT ALL!!!!” She screamed as another tear escaped clenched eyes. She tried to reach for the half of the arrow that was still stuck in her back but to no avail. She couldn’t reach it. It was just too small. “GAH!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted in frustration. She grabbed a rock and threw it as hard as she could, at a tree to try to relieve some frustration. Suddenly there was a hand on her shoulder. She didn’t dare move. She just kept looking straight ahead and listened carefully.
“How you been?” A male voice said gently. She relaxed and turned around. She was relieved to see who it was. “I haven’t seen you in while. It’s nice to see you finally got away from that asshole of a father.”
She smirked. “Cronic, well that’s a surprise, one of his damn guards fired an arrow in my back and I can’t get it out.” She said in annoyance.
“Let me take a look.” Miharu turned her back to him and looked over her shoulder at him.
“Can you see it?”
“Yeah, I think I can get it out, but it’ll definitely hurt.” He said while examining the half of the arrow still stuck in her back.
“That’s alright… I can’t even reach it.” She said while crossing her arms.
“Are you sure?” He asked curiously.
“Yeah, just pull it fast… like a band-aid.” Miharu grasped her shirt as tight as she could, preparing for the pain.
“Alright, say when you’re ready.” He placed one hand on her back right next to the arrow and grasped the arrow as close to her body as he could in preparation to pull it out the correct way.
Miharu clenched her eyes. She took a deep breath. “…Ready…”
Asuka growled to herself as another arrow went right over her head. She was getting pissed. As another arrow flew by, making another gash in her leg. She quickly spun her horse around and pulled a kunai knife out of her back pouch. “YOU’RE SO ANNOYING!!!” Her pursuer finally came into sight, he was also on horseback. He tried his best to stop his horse so they wouldn’t collide. Just as Asuka’s horse started to turn around her pursuer, she jumped off and landed on the horse right behind the man riding it. She held the kunai up to the man’s throat and didn’t hold back from slitting his throat. He fell off the horse and laid on the ground in a motionless heap. She smirked and whistled. Her horse turned around and started running up to her again. She jumped back on and looked at her compass. “I’m going the right way.” She smirked in pride and continued to ride along as fast as possible towards her destination.
He twisted the arrow and pulled it straight out in a manner of seconds. Miharu let out a small cry. “God damn it! It better be out!”
He inspected her wound. “Yeah, it’s out. There’s nothing left in there. It was in pretty deep. Whoever shot it wasn’t joking around, they were actually trying to kill you.”
“No, really? I thought they were playing a new game called ‘shoot the 25-year-old in the back!’” She crossed her arms as he spread some ointment on the wound to take away some of the pain.
“Heh, I see you’ve still got that attitude problem.” While he was taping up her wound he placed one on a little tight to emphasize his point.
She huffed. “Yeah, well I don’t see you saving anybody’s life with your bright and happy smile, prince charming.” He chuckled and shook his head.
“Alright you’re all set.” He walked over to his horse. “Where are you headed anyway? And where’s your sister?”
“I’m headed to Konoha. Asuka and I will be moving there. My father’s retarded assassination nins came after us and separated us. We’re going to meet up at Konoha.” She said while she looked down at the ground. She hoped that Asuka did alright with getting away.
“Well, it happens I was on my way there anyway, mind if I join you?” He asked with a small smile.
She shrugged. “Why not?”
Asuka approached the gates of Konoha. She stopped her horse and stared up at the huge archway above her head. “Can I help you?” She looked in front of her. Standing in front of her were two Konoha ninja.
She smiled and nodded. She took out her ID card and her note and showed them to the ninja. “I think this’ll explain everything.”
The ninja’s went over both documents then compared her to the photo before both smiled at her brightly. “Welcome to Konoha!” They stepped aside and let her pass gladly.
She smiled and nodded a thank you before trotting into the village and retrieving her papers. She looked around and was so happy to finally be somewhere away from her father. She smiled as she saw a couple little boys run around playing tag and some other’s staring in awe at her horse. She continued on walking until someone stepped in front of her horse, making the horse stop. “I can’t believe it’s you… I haven’t seen you in years.”
She looked down at who had stopped her. She examined the person. He looked to be about her age, although he was in Konoha, he had the robes of the Kazekage of Sunagakure on. He had blood red hair and a kanji tattoo of the word ‘love’ on the upper left side of his forehead. He had black rings around his eyes and beautiful jade eyes. She blushed. “D-do I know you?”
“Wha-?” He seemed hurt by the question. “You don’t remember me? It was only five years ago…” He stared at her waiting for her response.
“I’m sorry… I really don’t know who you are…” She said regretfully.
He sighed sadly. “I’m Gaara… don’t you remember?”
She slowly shook her head. “… No… I don’t know you… I’ve never met you before… and I’m sorry but I’m kind of in a hurry to get somewhere… so if you’ll excuse me…” She looked down at the ground in shame and slowly trotted her horse around him and continued on.
-END CHAPTER 2-
GAWD! That took me so long to type for some reason @.@ I’ve been so tired lately. Saturday and Sunday I had tri-state alpine skiing chanpionships and tomorrow I have state championships. I’m sooooooo tired. -.- WISH ME LUCK THOUGH!!! I hope you all like the chapter. I hope it’s a little longer than last time. O.o