Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 10; Part I ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
everyone! Time for the next chapter!

-Chapter 10 Part 1-

Gaara and Sasuke nodded and took their ANBU and started running for the building. Naruto turned to Cronic. “Ready?” Cronic nodded and they too ran towards the building. Gaara and Sasuke started scaling the huge building while Naruto and Cronic broke their way in. Gaara and Sasuke stopped in the middle of the wall when they heard people moving on top of the roof. Gaara signaled to the ANBU following them to move up ahead and take care of any one on the roof. They did just that then they signaled to Gaara and Sasuke that it was safe to continue. After they reached the roof they immediately started towards the tower. They commanded the ANBU to stay where they were while they checked out the tower. They ran up the winding staircase that twisted around the tower. After about 10 minutes of running they finally reached the top. They were horrified to see what was inside the bubble. Asuka was hanging by a short chain in the middle of the bubble. The chain was attached to her wrists. Gaara and Sasuke then started pounding on the huge bubble but it just wouldn’t break. They couldn’t use any of their jutsu to destroy it or risk hurting Asuka. Then her eyes fluttered open. Gaara watched her with a surprised look on his face. She was waking up way earlier than expected. And for some reason she had been dressed in a white dress. One of the straps of her dress fell over her shoulder. She took a slow look around.

“Where the hell am I?” She then noticed Gaara and Sasuke. She tried to walk towards them but discovered that her feet weren’t even touching anything and that she was suspended by her wrists. She looked up at her wrists and tried to tug at what was holding her. She swung her body back and forth and began kicking at the bubble but to no avail. She screamed in frustration.

Gaara banged some more. “Are you hurt?!” He yelled. Asuka looked at him with confusion. She couldn’t hear him. “Damn it! She can’t hear me!” Sasuke banged on the glass to get her attention. When she was looking at him. He mouthed the word ‘are’ then pointed to her and mouthed ‘you’ then he rubbed his leg and posed his face so he looked like his was in pain then mouthed the word ‘hurt’. She thought about it for a moment, looking her self over the best she could and finally shook her head ‘no’. Sasuke nodded. They watched as she swung her legs up so that she was standing upside down and began pulling at her hands. As she pulled harder and harder her face started tightening, showing that she was in a lot of pain. A drop of blood fell from her wrist and hit her cheek. The chains were cutting into her wrist. She then dropped her legs and was again hanging. Just then electricity surged into the bubble and went through her chains and into her body. She screamed in agony as pain ricocheted throughout her entire body. Then her chakra started seeping from her body and entering the walls of the bubble. Gaara and Sasuke took a step back. Then suddenly her chakra shot out from the bubble and knocked them clear off the top of the tower. Gaara used his sand to catch them and bring them back up when the pulsing chakra stopped. They looked inside the bubble again and Asuka was unconscious. They started pounding on the bubble again. The chains were weak from Asuka pulling on them so hard and the pounding only made them weaker until finally they broke and Asuka fell to the floor of the bubble. Her wrists were still tied together though. Gaara decided that they couldn’t just sit there and watch all the chakra be sucked from her body. If her chakra supply got too low, then she’d die. Gaara wrapped his sand around the huge bubble. “Sand Coffin!” It shattered the bubble in seconds. The pieces of thick glass fell to the roof below them. Sasuke and Gaara ran over to Asuka to make sure no glass fell on her and hurt her. Luckily none did. Gaara picked her up and shook her a little to see if she would wake up but she was out like a lot.

Sasuke looked at her curiously. “Is she ok?”

Gaara stared at her. “I think so. I think she’s just very low on chakra. We should let her sleep.” Sasuke nodded and easily broke the chains that still bound her wrists then pulled out some cloth out of his hip bag and wrapped up her wrists which were all cut up from the chains. Gaara turned his radio to Naruto’s station and called him in. “Naruto! We’ve got Asuka, over!”
“Roger that!” Came Naruto’s reply.
“Now all that’s left is to find Miharu.” Sasuke said.

Gaara nodded. “I’m going back out with some of the other ninja with Asuka. Go find and help Naruto and Cronic.” Sasuke nodded and Gaara jumped down from the tower.

+

Gaara was standing on the edge of the roof and looking down at the ground. He watched as Orochimaru’s henchman came pouring out of the building and scaling the walls. He gently laid Asuka down by his feet and called his sand to him. He moved his hands so that they were in a fist with his knuckles touching and the back of his hands were in front of his chest. Then in a split second he shoved his hands away from his body in a pushing motion, at the same time, sand stretched out like it was a new extension on the flat roof. He then pulled his hands back to him and held them together, but open, and started pushing downward with as much force as possible. The huge platform of sand flew downwards, the back end up against the wall of the building, smashing down all the ninja that were trying to clime the wall, and crushing them with the others still at the bottom. Gaara bent down and picked Asuka back up and jumped off the building. Before he hit the ground, his sand jumped up to meet him and prevent injury. Gaara stepped off the sand and ran directly for the surrounding woods. Just then Gaara ran into a newly placed trip wire. Not only did it set off a trap, but it also entangled itself around his ancles, making him trip and drop Asuka. As a result of hitting the trip wire, a huge metal wall shot up out of the ground in front of him. The wall surrounded the building and the top of it meet way above the tower and created a thick metal dome. “What the?” Gaara turned to look to see if Asuka was ok but only saw her get pulled underground by vines from the few trees that were inside the dome. “Asuka?! What the hell is going on?!” He attempted to grab her hand before it went under but the wire kept him from going any where. He growled and pulled a kunai out of his back pocket and cut the wire off easily. He dived back towards her but was too late, the very tip of her finger disappeared under the ground. Gaara started digging but couldn’t find her. He glared and called his sand. He sent it down after her but suddenly he felt fatigued from using such a small amount of chakra and was forced to release the sand. He got up and stumbled a little. He turned on his radio. “Naruto… we have a problem…”

Naruto’s voice then came in over the radio. “What? What is it? What happened?” Gaara leaned up against the tree for support.

“I don’t know but we need to get out of here…”

“Why?”

“There’ s a huge metal dome covering the entire perimeter… and I think it absorbs chakra considering I’m suddenly feeling very drained of energy…”

“So what do we do?!”

“I don’t know but don’t use any chakra!”

“Ok. Where’s Asuka?”

“I… don’t know…”

“What?! I thought you said you had her?!”

Sasuke’s voice rang in. “What the hell happened to her?!”

Gaara growled. “Nothing I could do! She was pulled under ground by these vine things while I was tangled up in some wire. I’m only guessing it brought her back to Orochimaru. If we want any chance of even surviving let alone getting Miharu and Asuka free we need to find him! He can’t be far.”

Sasuke stayed silent. Naruto just agreed. “Alright, come inside the building and meet us and we’ll start our search… whao… light headed…”

“Yeah, not good…” Gaara glared at the huge thing keeping them imprisoned. He took a moment to compose himself then proceded to run towards the building while his sand guard collapsed off his back into a useless pile of sand. He knew he was completely and uderly defenseless but it was either sit there and die from having no chakra or at least try to break out.

+

Naruto, Cronic, and Sasuke slipped easily around the shadows inside the building, being careful to avoid security cameras and unnecessary fighting. Naruto signaled them to move foreward and they all ran through the darkness until they finally got to a place were they could rest. Naruto tripped on the way in to their resting place while Sasuke full-out fell on his face. For some reason Cronic could hold back the effects of what was happening but he knew he wouldn’t be able to for much longer. He didn’t show it on his face but his head felt like it was spinning like a top. Sasuke snarled. “It’s hard to believe that one jutsu is reducing our skills to those of a child…”

Naruto ignored him. He took a deep breath then suddenly heard a foot hit the ground right behind them. The three of them stiffened. The person put a hand on Naruto’s shoulder and knelt down so he was eye level. They turned to look at the person and were greatly relieved when they saw it was Gaara. “How’d you get here so fast?” Naruto asked in amazement. Gaara nodded his head towards a door a few feet away.

“Back door…”

“Oh…” Naruto just stared blinking at the door but then their attention was jerked back to where they were when they started hearing people walking down the hall. They shoved themselves into a dark corner and layed low. About 10 of Orochimaru’s henchmen marched by. When they were completely gone they relaxed.

“Where are the ninja you took with you?” Gaara asked curiously while looking around for any sign of them hiding.

Naruto peeked around the corner. “They’re patrolling through all the other hallways. They are ordered to look for Miharu and now Asuka and when they find them, they’ll radio-”

Just then a voice rang in over their radios. “Hokage-sama! We found them! We can’t get to them, but we found them!”

Naruto immediately replied. “What end of the building?”

“The very bottom floor. We can’t talk now, over and out.” Naruto looked around for a staircase when he saw one of Orochimaru’s henchmen running frantically down the hall in their direction. Naruto signaled Gaara, Sasuke, and Cronic to step back against the wall. They did but Naruto stayed where he was. When the ninja ran in front of him he grabbed his arm and threw him to the floor putting a knee on his back and a kunai to his neck. The ninja immediately froze. “Now, we can make this easy, or we can make this difficult. Which would you like?” The man glared at Naruto.

“You and what army?” He challenged. At that moment Gaara, Sasuke, and Cronic revealed themselves. He glared at them and then at Naruto again. “… what do you want…”

Naruto smirked.

+END PART 1 OR CHAPTER 10+

Oh my god that took a freakishly long time T.T I’m sorry! But I hope you liked it!