Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
everyone! Sorry for the long wait! I’ve been trying to do a lot of things at once so give me some wiggle room. This story isn’t going anywhere and will be completed so there shouldn’t be any worry of that. Well I hope you like this next chapter! Read and Review!

+Chapter 9+

Naruto, Gaara, and Cronic had just left the hospital and were deciding on what to do. They were all worried about their two friends and really wanted to be around them. Frustrated with the rules of the hospital they decided to go to eat dinner at a near-by restouraunt, trying to do their best to relax and calm their nerves.

- at the hospital-

Asuka and Miharu were stuck in the chemically induced coma, totally defenseless. Why there weren’t at least a couple guards there to protect them, who knows? But there weren’t. As soon as the sun went down Kabuto and a group of Orochimaru’s henchman emerged from the bushes right outside the hospital. Of course no one noticed them but not only were they concealed by the cover of night, but there wasn’t even anyone out at that time to see them. They jumped up into a tree and were standing right in front of the window that led into Asuka and Miharu’s hospital room. With a simple flick of his wrist, Kabuto flung a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it at the window, blowing apart the wall. Luckily the flying debris missed the two girls completely. “Move!” Kabuto sent out the command and stood to watch for anyone coming while the henchman gathered the girls up carefully and jumped out of the room. He was about to jump off and lead the way for the henchman when a kunai was thrown at him, grazing his cheek and just barely scratching it. He turned and wasn’t surprised to see Sasuke standing there.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sasuke crossed his arms and glared at Kabuto.

Kabuto smirked. “I knew that this was going by way too easily. And it’s not a matter of where I think I’m going, but where I am going.”

Sasuke glared and made some quick hand signs, letting off a few fire balls in Kabuto’s direction. Kabuto easily dodged them. “Stop running and fight me!”

Kabuto smirked again and grabbed both girls away from the henchman. “Well, it seems that if you attack me, I won’t be the only one getting hurt by your attack.”

Sasuke glared even harder. Now he knew that he couldn’t attack or risk hurting or killing Asuka and Miharu. “Leave them out of this!”

“Sorry no can do!” Kabuto started off. He turned his head to Sasuke. “Follow us and they’ll both die.”

Sasuke suspected that he was bluffing but didn’t want to take the chance he turned to the tree and unleashed an unusually strong punch into it’s surface. “Damn it!” Sasuke took a deep breath and ran off into town. He went all the way to the top of the Hokage tower and saw the city’s alarm control panel. It had been installed upon Naruto’s request. It was only to be rung in a state of emergency. Sasuke considered this to be an emergency and immediately yanked down the huge switch that turned on the siren. The siren bled through the town, awakening every living person in the city. People started flooding the streets and running to the Hokage tower. Naruto was among the first to arrive. He immediately went right up to the top of the tower.

“Sasuke! What’s going on?!” Naruto grasped Sasuke’s shoulders. He had gone to bed after the dinner so he was standing there in his navy blue boxers.

“You need to set up an army of all the ANBU, jounin, and chounin you can. Kabuto and some of Orochimaru’s cronies have successfully kidnapped Asuka and Miharu.”

The news hit Naruto like a ton of bricks. Naruto immediately ran to the edge of the building and watched as people looked up at him with worried faces. Sasuke shut off the alarm. “This is a mass state of emergency! Orochimaru has openly threatened us by kidnapping two people from our village! Asuka and Miharu Nakamura are now in a life threatening situation! Both are stuck in a coma for a few days and are completely defenseless! I need every single jounin, chounin, and ANBU black op to gather at the West gates in your armor! I’m officially drafting you all into an army! These two are very important and if Orochimaru knows how, he can easily use them against us! It’s extremely important that we get them back! Any genin are asked to stand guard on the city walls in case we are attacked! All civilians are asked to return home and house any children who’s parents won’t be able to watch them because they are coming with me. If child cannot find anywhere to stay, then go to the ninja academy and you will be watched there. Now move out!” Naruto watched as everyone scrambled around trying to do what they were told to do. In minutes there had to be thousands of ninja waiting at the West gates of Konoha. All the ANBU had their traditional black cloaks and animal masks, all the jounin had black masks covering their faces and bulkier armor, and all the chounin had the normal Konoha uniform or green vests, armor and padding here and there, helmets. Naruto and Sasuke were dressed as ANBU black ops only they more elegant masks. Gaara was dressed in his normal attire, along with Cronic. Naruto was standing at the very top of the gate. He blew a horn and waved his hand. It was a command telling them all to get into formation. Their formation was that they were separated into three blocks. Blocks A, B, and C. They were equally split up in the blocks. All the ANBU were standing in the in block A in 10 rows of 50, Block B were the Chounin who also stood in 10 rows of 50, and block C were the Jounin in 10 rows of 50. They stood one mass of people while also staying with their blocks. Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, and Cronic stood in front of them and led the way. In seconds they were off, running through the woods, oddly in sync, and staying in their formation. All of them had radios on their necks to make communication a lot easier. As they were running Naruto thought he sensed something funny. They had already been running for a couple hours, following Sasuke’s directions considering that if anyone knew where Orochimaru was, it’d be him. Naruto quickly haulted everyone causing some people to crash into others. “Cronic.”

At hearing his name, Cronic turned to his little brother. “Hmm?”

“Come with me to go scout ahead.” Cronic nodded and they both darted off ahead of the group. They were a few hundred feet when they stopped abruptly. They saw a huge warehouse that had to be at least a mile long. There was a thin tower that was oddly placed in the very middle of the warehouse and was raised so it was at least three times taller than the warehouse, with a single staircase wrapping around it. On the very top of the tower was what looked like a clear, glass bubble. And there was something inside it.

Cronic looked at it with his mouth gaping. “What is that?!”

Naruto looked at it with suspicion. “I don’t know but I plan on finding out. Go back and get Sasuke, Gaara and the others.”

Cronic nodded and did the small task that was asked of him. A few minutes later he returned with everyone. They all stood and stared at the building with looks of bewilderment. Sasuke and Gaara immediately went to Naruto. Sasuke was the first to speak. “That’s Orochimaru’s hide out… but the tower thing is a new addition.”

Gaara just stood silently and waited to hear what Naruto had planned. Naruto thought for a moment and finally decided on a course of action. He turned to the group of people behind him. “Block A, stand over to the right of me. Block C, please move up so you’re next to Block B.” Blocks A and C moved to where they were told. When Block C lined up next to Block B, there were now 10 rows of 100. Each had 50 jounin and 50 chounin. “Now, each row will be one group. The front row is group 1 and the back row is group 10. Each group is to place itself equally spread out, hidden around the perimiter of that building. Stay out of open areas and stay hidden until I give the command. Group 1 will stay here. Now organize yourselves according to my orders move out!” the groups began running together and started breaking off in the correct spots. Naruto turned to Block A. “Alright. So lets see. There’s 500 of you and 4 of us. The first two rows come with me. The second two rows go with Gaara, the next to rows go with Cronic, and the next to rows go with Sasuke. So now I want you all to separate yourselves into 10 groups of 10 and make sure each group combines with one of the groups of chounin and jounin. Get started.” Naruto then turned to Gaara, Sasuke, and Cronic. “Gaara, you and Sasuke are going to go in search of Asuka. Cronic, me and you will go search for Miharu. Gaara, I want you and Sasuke to check out that thing on top of the tower first. Something tells me that thing has to do with why they took Miharu and Asuka.”

+End Chapter 9+

I hope you all liked this chapter. Read and Review