Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
everyone! Sorry for the wait! I’ve been caught up in everything else in my life. 5 more days until my one year anniversary with my boyfriend! We’ve NEVER gotten into a fight! I’m so excited!!!!!! Hope you all like the chapter! ^.~

-Chapter 8-

Miharu soon regained consciousness. The first thing she saw when her eyes opened was a bright white ceiling. “What the…?” She tried to move her arm but… it was stuck… She looked down. “FUCK!” She was in a straight jacket AND strapped to a hospital bed. Outside her hospital room were two more nurses.

“Well she’s awake…” One of the nurses said while the other nodded. They sighed and reluctantly walked in.
“Let me go! I don’t even know why I am here!” Miharu snapped.

One of the nurses gave an evil smirk. “No can do!”

“Well why the hell not?!”

The other nurse just gave a peppy, happy-go-lucky smile. “You and your sister are going into immediate surgery!”

Miharu just stared at her while her brain tried to register everything the nurse was saying. She then glared at the nurse. “If this is some kind of joke, it aint fuckin’ funny!!” Now Miharu was just pissed. There wasn’t even anything wrong with her!

The peppy nurse spoke up. “Oh! It’s no joke at all! We tested you while you were sleeping and you and your sister will both die from the same thing unless you both go through the surgery! =)”

“WHAT THE HELL DO WE HAVE?!” The nurses explained what was going on. “…” Miharu glared. “I don’t believe you…” Miharu crossed her arms.

The nurse growled. “Why don’t you believe me?”

“Because. I don’t remember my dad doing that to me!”

“You wouldn’t! He would’ve erased your memory!”

“I still don’t believe you…”

The nurse took a moment to calm down and compose herself. She sighed. “Have you ever woken up one morning and couldn’t remember what happened to you the day before for the life of you?”

Miharu looked at the ground while she backtracked her memory… come to think of it… there was one time… She shook her head repeatedly. “So?! What does that have to do with anything?!”

The nurse sighed. “Just forget it. You’re going into surgery and that’s that.”

“You aint my mom, bitch!” Miharu got right up in the nurses face.

The nurse sighed again and shoved a syringe right into the side of Miharu’s neck. “I don’t have to be your mom to get you to listen.”

Miharu glared as her vision became blurry and she passed out…

The nurses helped her back into her bed and called in a couple more nurses. They all moved Miharu’s bed out of the room and down the hallway of the hospital.

Hours later Naruto met up with the doctors who performed the surgeries on Asuka and Miharu. “so how are they?” Naruto asked anxiously.

The doctors smiled. One of them spoke up. “They both survived, but whether or not the surgery will have the desired effects is still in the making. They have been put into a special, chemically-induced, coma in order to ensure that they get the needed rest to begin the courses.”

“Courses? What courses? And what do you mean by ‘special’?”
The other doctor spoke up. “The courses that they have been scheduled to take after they have recovered from their surgery in order to attempt to recover at least some of their memory without harming them mentally.”

“And by special?”

“It’s timed.”

“Timed?”

“Timed. The chemicals that put them into a coma are temporary and leave the body through the skin after a couple days, then they’ll wake up.”

Naruto nodded in relief. “alright. Thank you.”

The doctors nodded. “You’re welcome Hokage-sama.” They bowed to him and walked off.

Naruto went back to his office to meet Cronic and Gaara. When he arrived they were impatiently pacing back and forth. “Well?” Gaara asked as Naruto walked into the room. Naruto told them everything the doctors told him. They both sighed in relief. Naruto smiled.

“Can we go visit them?” Cronic asked.

“They’re not awake…” Naruto replied.

“I know… I just want to see them… can we at least see them?”

Gaara nodded in agreement. Naruto took a minute to think about it. “I guess so. Follow me.” Naruto walked out of his office and Gaara and Cronic quickly followed behind. They soon arrived at Asuka and Miharu’s hospital room. Naruto reluctantly opened the door, not sure of what to expect. They walked in and they both had a piece of cloth tied around their eyes and each had an IV in their right arms. Gaara walked over to Asuka’s bed first and sat down by her bed. Cronic stood over by Miharu’s bed. Naruto just looked at both and was relieved to see that they looked fine. A few minutes later a nurse walked in to the room. She was so surprised to see them in there that she jumped.

“Hokage-sama! You scared me!”

“Sorry.” Naruto said with a small chuckle.

“No, it’s fine. But now I’m sorry.”

“Why?”
“Because visiting hours have been over for a half an hour now and I’m going to have to ask that you all leave please.”

“oh! Sorry.” Naruto smiled sheepishly and pulled his friends from the room.

“It’s alright. Stop by tomorrow.”

Naruto nodded and left with Gaara and Cronic being very reluctant to leave.

---

In the bushes nearby…..

“Lord Orochimaru… shall we put the plan into action?” the sillouette of a man with glasses smiles an arrogant smile.

“Ku, ku, ku… yesss, but remember Kabuto… I want those two ALIVE! If you fail I shall have you strung up by your neck…”

“Yes, Lord Orochimaru…”