Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
This is my first Naruto fanfic, so please be kind to me!
And this has been revised and posted from the version on `Fanfiction.net'!
 
Here is Chapter 1!
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything that belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ch. 1
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
“What should we do?”, Sakura asks, “We still have an hour before we have to go wait for Kakashi-sensei”, turning around to find Sasuke and Naruto standing there arms-crossed and glaring in opposite directions, `Not again! They've been acting like this ever since Kakashi-sensei stopped their fight on the hospital roof!', she thinks.
 
“Why don't we get some snacks to munch on while we wait”, Naruto suggests, being the first one to answer her.
 
“Sounds good to me”, Sakura agrees, `At least someone is in the mood to talk, other than sulk', she thinks.
 
“We can get potato-chips, lollypops, and sodas!”, Naruto babbles on, walking on ahead.
 
Sasuke walks slightly ahead of Sakura with his hands in his pockets and his eyes on the ground in front of himself, neither member of Team 7 saw the two girls weaving through the crowd, then suddenly one of the girl's crashes into Naruto, while the other girl collides into Sasuke.
 
“I'm sorry, it's my…fault”, the girl who bumped into Naruto trails off, her eyes widening in disbelief.
 
This girl looked exactly like Naruto; the same color blonde hair, the same shade of blue eyes, and the same height, the only differences were; her hair was waist-length and she didn't have lines on her cheeks, like Naruto did. She was wearing a black tank-top with white Carpi's and black sandals.
 
The other girl had shoulder-length black hair with blue highlights and her bangs hung in her face just above her dark-eyes, and she stood just as tall as Sasuke, she was wearing a light blue short-sleeve shirt with black shorts and off-white sandals.
 
“Thieves! Someone stop those two girls!”, a shopkeeper shouts, running through the crowd.
 
The blonde girl worriedly glances at the approaching shopkeeper, while the dark-haired girl continues to stare at Sasuke as if she had seen a ghost, causing her to quickly grab the other girl by the wrist, “Come on, Sara!”, she says, tugging on her friend's arm, manageing to pull the dazed girl away, then leaps onto a roof-top and lifts the girl with one hand with her, despite the dark-haired girl being 2-inches taller than the blonde girl; she does it effortlessly, and continues running and jumps from roof-top to roof-top. Then they were gone.
 
“Who were those girls?”, Sakura asks, completely confused over what just happened.
 
“I don't know, but I think the blonde girl dropped this”, Naruto says, picking up a silver tag at his feet.
 
“That looks like a hospital name label”, she replies, taking the tag from his hand, “But this tag is for newborns, and seems well-worn out”, she adds.
 
“What is the name on the tag?”, Naruto questions.
 
Sakura stares at the tag trying to read it, “Natsuki… I think”, she says, squinting.
 
“No last name?!”
 
“It's too worn-out to read it”, she replies.
 
“Well, at least we know the dark hair girl's name is Sara, but her last name is another story though”, Naruto says, glancing at a still stunned Sasuke.
 
“The tag is from the Konoha hospital, so maybe Kakashi-sensei will know something about them”, Sakura answers, before she gently grips Sasuke's shoulders and leads him towards the meeting-spot to wait for Kakashi to show up.
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
With the Two Girls…
 
 
 
 
 
The blonde girl lands on a sturdy tree-branch far from the village-limits.
 
“Sara, come on snap out of it!”, she says, gently shaking her friend.
 
“Huh? What happened, Natsuki?”, Sara asks, coming out of her shock.
 
“You blanked out again”, Natsuki laughs.
 
“So who were those boys?”
 
“I have no clue, Sara, I have no clue at all”, she replies.
 
“Natsuki, where is your pendent?”, Sara says.
 
“Oh Crap! I must of lost it while I was hurrying to get us out of there”, she panics, “Oh well, we might as well hurry back home to give this medicine to Hitomi-san”, she adds.
 
The two girls leap through the trees to the tree-house they call home.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
This is my first Naruto fanfic, so go easy on me!
 
Join me in Chapter 2!
 
Catch you readers next time!