Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
-------------------------------------------------------------
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
I have nothing to say, but…
 
Here is Chapter 2!
 
And…
 
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ch. 2
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Two Hours Later…
(Kakashi was only one hour late!)
 
 
 
 
“Sorry I'm late, you see a black cat crossed my path and…”, Kakashi starts to say.
 
“You're not that late”, Naruto huffs, knowing that Kakashi was lying anyway, “We have something more important at the moment!”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Kakashi-sensei, we ran into two girls who looked like Naruto and Sasuke-kun”, Sakura explains, “And one of the girls dropped this”, she hands the tag to their teacher.
 
“The other girl's name we have reason to believe is Sara, we have no clue what their last names are”, Naruto adds.
 
“The tag is from the Konoha hospital, so we think you might know who they are”, Sakura continues.
 
`Sara, Natsuki… Could it be…? Is it possible that they're still alive!', he ponders, looking at the tag in his hand.
 
“So who are they?”, Naruto asks.
 
“Hmm?”, Sasuke mutters, his interest intrigued.
 
“They're Natsuki Uzumaki and Sara Uchiha; Naruto's and Sasuke's twin sisters”, Kakashi calmly replies.
 
“What?”, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura gasps, all wide-eyed.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
Back with the Girls…
 
 
 
 
“Hitomi-san, we're back!”, Natsuki calls out, only to be answered by some violent coughing is heard from behind a curtained off area of the tree-house, “Hitomi-san!”, Natsuki exclaims, rushing through the curtains, to the woman's bedside.
 
The 35 year old woman laid in the bed, her mid-back length black hair was braided behind her and her tired blue eyes look over at the girls beside her.
 
“Hitomi-san, drink this medicine, it will help you feel better”, Natsuki says, pouring the medicine in a cup, then offers it to her teacher.
 
Hitomi weakly pushes the cup away.
 
“Hitomi-san, you need to drink it, if you want to get better!”, Sara exclaims.
 
“My disease isn't treatable”, Hitomi replies.
 
“Don't say that, we'll find a cure Hitomi-san!”, Natsuki protests.
 
Hitomi begins coughing again, but this time coughs up blood.
 
“Sensei, something strange happened while we were in the village”, Sara brings up, changing the subject.
 
“What happened Sara?”, Hitomi asks.
 
“We ran into two boys who looked exactly like us”, Natsuki replies for Sara.
 
“Those boys were your twin brothers”, the older woman tells the girls.
 
“How can that be? You told us our families died 12 years ago; when the Kyuubi attacked the village!”, Natsuki exclaims, while Sara stood there stunned.
 
“The truth is, I kidnapped you two, 12 years ago; during Kyuubi's attack on the village”, she says.
 
“But why?”, Natsuki questions.
 
“I kidnapped Sara for ransom and because she is a member of the prestigious Uchiha clan”, Hitomi explains.
 
“That explains why my development was so remarkable”, Sara whispers to herself.
 
`It explains her Sharingan eyes', Natsuki thinks, with a ting of jealousy springing up.
 
“What about Natsuki?”, Sara asks.
 
“There was no real reason why I took her”, she flatly says.
 
Natsuki goes depressed when her teacher said that, `Sara is special coming from an advance blood-line, while I'm a nobody', she thinks.
 
Hitomi quickly senses the changes in her student's mood.
 
“But that doesn't mean that your brother isn't special”, Hitomi adds.
 
“Huh? What do you mean?”, Natsuki asks.
 
“Only those who had been there during Kyuubi's defeat know this secret”.
 
“What secret is that?”
 
“That your older brother is the living vessel of Kyuubi”, Hitomi replies.
 
“Are you serious?”, Natsuki exclaims, `Well, that explains the whickers on his cheeks', she mentally adds to herself.
 
“You said older brother, so Natsuki is the younger twin!”, Sara says.
 
“Yes, so are you”, she adds, then begins coughing.
 
“Hitomi-san!”, both girls exclaim.
 
“I'm fine…”
 
“Hitomi-san, tell us what really happened 12 years ago”, Sara pleds.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
Join me in Chapter 3 to find out the story!
 
Catch you readers next time!