Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
Natsuki is based on me; a girlish-tomboy, plus I have a weakness for Naruto's blue eyes!
While, Sara is based on my friend; Megan, a complete tomboy, who won't wear a dress, even if her life depended on it! But, is willing to wear a kimono!
 
Here is Chapter 3!
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------
 
Ch. 3
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
“Yeah, tell us!”, Natsuki pipes in.
 
“Okay. I was twenty-two years old when I was given the mission to kidnap a member of the Uchiha clan, I had been lucky that when I reached Konoha it was being attacked by Kyuubi and I could sneak in during the confusion”, Hitomi takes a breath, “I figured a younger member of the clan would be easier to take, I then disguised myself as a nurse at the hospital to gain access to the hospital's records. It was there that I found out about a set of twins born to the Uchiha clan, two months earlier”, she continued.
 
“Sara and her brother, right?”, Natsuki asks.
 
“Correct, Sara and her brother; Sasuke”, she replies.
 
“Sasuke-onii-chan…”, Sara whispers.
 
“While I was at the hospital, I saw a nurse rush from the delivery-room with an infant in her arms and then hand the baby into the arms of a man. The man had asked about the child's mother and the nurse replied that she was in the process of delivering the child's sibling”, she says.
 
“Was it me that was being born?”, Natsuki asks.
 
Hitomi nods, “I don't know what compiled me to go into the delivery-room, but when I did, I saw you laying there in the crib; asleep, I couldn't resist taking you, I guess it was my parental instinct”.
 
“Parental instinct?”
 
“I had given birth to a baby girl two weeks before I was assigned the mission, unfortunately, she only lived for a week”, she replies, tears brimming her eyes.
 
“So the real reason you kidnapped me was to replace your deceased daughter, am I right?”, Natsuki questions, with down-casted eyes.
 
“Yes, that is correct”, Hitomi answers, “After I had you in hand, I went to the address I had found. I located the bedroom where Sara was sleeping in, when I was inside the room I over-heard Sara's mother and Sara's elder brother; Itachi, talking about the cold Sasuke had and I could hear him crying from his mother's arms”.
 
“Itachi-ani-chan…”, Sara gasps, turning pale and collapsing to her knees.
 
“Sara!”, Natsuki shouts, rushing to brace her friend before she fell over, “You alright?”
 
“I'm fine, I got a little light-headed”, she replies, the color returning to her face, “Please continue your story, Hitomi-san”.
 
“As I was making my escape from the village with both of you, I witnessed the man who had taken your brother, seal Kyuubi within his navel, then the man died and afterwards the Third-Hokage made a rule that no one was to tell the boy of what is sealed inside him or tell anyone else the secret”, she says, then begins coughing violently.
 
“After you kidnapped us, why didn't anyone come looking for us?”, Natsuki asks.
 
“It is because…they thought you…both had died…during Kyuubi's attack…”, Hitomi replies in-between coughs, then her body goes limp.
 
“Hitomi-san?”, Natsuki questions, shaking her teacher's shoulder, but she doesn't respond, “Hitomi-san!”
 
“She's dead…”, Sara gasps.
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile…
With the Boys…
 
 
 
 
“But Kakashi-sensei, if Naruto and Sasuke-kun had twin sisters, how come no one went looking for them when they disappeared?”, Sakura asks, for her team-mates as they were too stunned to speak.
 
“The roofs of the rooms they were in at the time of their disappearances, collapsed and we had simply believed that they died”, he replies.
 
`I have a sister?', Naruto thinks, `So I still have a family member alive…!', he thinks, becoming excited at the thought.
 
“Do you think we should tell Hokage-sama about this development?”, Sakura says.
 
“I'm off to report it”, Kakashi states, disappearing in a whirlwind of leaves.
 
“Well, that was the shortest meeting”, Naruto adds.
 
 
“What should we do now?”
 
“Let's get some supper”, he suggests.
 
“Sure, but I'll pay for the meals”, she replies.
 
“Why?”
 
“To celebrate the discovery of finding lost family members”, she says.
 
“Okay, I vote for beef-pot!”, Naruto shouts.
 
“I was almost expecting you to say ramen”, Sakura laughs, grabbing Sasuke by the back of his shirt and drags him to the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
Join me is Chapter 4!
 
Catch you readers next time!