Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
I have only gotten 2 reviews so far!
I hope to get more soon!
 
Here is Chapter 8!
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ch. 8
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
At the Waterfall…
 
 
 
 
“This will be our battle-ground!”, Sara says, landing on a rock, while Sasuke landed on a rock on the other-side of the falls.
 
They stare each-other down in silence.
 
“Sasuke-onii-chan, I know why you're so cold to everyone”, she adds, breaking the silence.
 
“You know nothing about me!”, Sasuke bitterly replies.
 
“It is because Itachi-ani-san, killed our parents and the whole clan”, she continues, “Then forced you to watch the whole thing”, she closes her eyes.
 
“Shut up!”
 
“You didn't want to cry. You didn't want to cry in front of him, and show your weakness”, she mocks.
 
“I said, shut up!”, he screams, charging at her, swinging his fist.
 
Sara catches his punch with one hand, “There's the emotions you locked away”, she says, smiling, “I want you to fight with your heart in it”.
 
In a blur, he gets beneath her and kicks her up into the air, and he leaps up to finish his attack, when Sara disappears in a puff of smoke.
 
“A bunshin?”, he gasps.
 
“No, a Kage bunshin!”, Sara's voice says, from above him.
 
He looks up and sees her a few feet above him, she drop kicks him downwards into the water below.
 
Sara softly lands on a rock as Sasuke swims to the surface; spitting out water, she starts laughing.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
With Natsuki and Naruto…
 
 
 
 
Their clothes had rips in them and dirt on them, and they had sticks and leaves stuck in their hair.
 
“Sara is laughing…”, Natsuki whispers, smiling.
 
“Why are you smiling?”, Naruto asks, rubbing the bruise forming on his cheek.
 
“Sara only laughs when she knows she has the advantage in a fight”, she replies.
 
“What makes you so sure she'll win? Sasuke has the Sharingan eye”, he says, swinging a punch at her.
 
She catches his punch and counter-attacks with a sweeping-kick at his legs, he back-flips over her kick.
 
“Because Sara does too”, she replies.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Back with Sasuke and Sara…
 
 
 
 
“I haven't laughed like that in years”, Sara laughs.
 
“How did you break through…”.
 
“Your Shishirendan”, she says, interrupting her brother, “You aren't the only one with the Sharingan eye”, she adds, opening her eyes; revealing her Sharingan eyes.
 
“They're fully developed!”, he gasps in shock, noticing her eyes had three-prongs like Kakashi's.
 
“True, they are fully developed. I fact, I first developed them when I was 9 years old and mastered them by the age of 10”, she states, “Shall we test my Sharingan against yours?”
 
“Fine with me”, he says, activating his two-pronged Sharingan eyes.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
An Hour Later…
With Naruto and Natsuki…
 
 
 
 
Naruto and Natsuki laid on the forest floor, a few feet from each-other, panting for breath.
 
Suddenly, they break out laughing.
 
“That was a fun fight!”, she laughs, sitting up.
 
“I had no idea you knew the Kage bunshin no jutsu too. Where did you learn it?”, Naruto asks, also sitting up.
 
“I learned it reading the scroll through your eyes, when you first learned it”, she replies, “I later taught it to Sara, after I mastered it”.
 
“Sasuke was probably really surprised when she pulled that on him!”, he laughs.
 
“Probably!”, she giggles.
 
“Aahh!”, a female's scream rang through the forest.
 
“Huh?”, Natsuki gasps, looking in the direction the scream came from, “Sara…”, she whispers.
 
“Was that Sara?”, Naruto asks.
 
Natsuki nods.
 
“Which way is the water-fall?”
 
“This way!”, she shouts, running ahead.
 
“Hey! Wait up!”, he yells.
 
“Get out the lead, Naruto!”, Sakura exclaims, stopping beside him for a moment, then quickly follows after Natsuki.
 
“I'm coming!”, he shouts, following his sister and his crush.
 
Sakura runs alongside Natsuki.
 
“Was that Sara screaming out?”, Sakura asks.
 
“Yeah…”, Natsuki says, “But how could Sasuke be hurting her? Sara should be a bit stronger than him, so how is he doing it?”
 
“Could it be he got desperate and is using the curse-mark?”, Sakura whispers to her self.
 
“Do you mean Orochimaru's curse-mark?”, Natsuki whispers to Sakura.
 
“What…?”, she gasps.
 
“The mark he received during the second-part of the Chuunin exam?”
 
“That's correct…”.
 
“I didn't say anything about it to my brother”, Natsuki whispers.
 
“Thanks…”.
 
The two girls reach the falls first, to find Sasuke covered in black marks; his curse-mark completely activated, gripping Sara by her neck, she was weakly struggling to get free.
 
“Oh no!”, Sakura gasps, covering her mouth with her hands.
 
“What the…?”, Naruto says, arriving on the scene.
 
Natsuki disappears in a blur and decks Sasuke into the water; causing him to release Sara, she lands on the ground in a heap, coughing and gasping for air.
 
Sasuke slowly climbs out of the water, glaring at her as she just stood there, looking determined.
 
He charges at her with the intent of killing, while Natsuki stood there, her right hand glowing with a golden light.
 
When he got close enough, she flips over his head, touching his left shoulder with her glowing hand.
 
He stumbles as he takes a few steps, the curse-mark receding, before falling face-first onto the ground, his eyes glazed over as he fell, then he slips into unconsciousness.
 
“That was so cool!”, Naruto cheers.
 
`One touch of her hand and she stopped Sasuke's curse-mark rampage! How could she do it?', Sakura thinks, running to check on Sasuke.
 
“I only knocked him unconscious, so you shouldn't worry”, Natsuki says, as Sakura checks his breathing.
 
Sara slowly sits up and holds her hand on the bleeding gash on her upper-right arm.
 
“He beat you up good, huh Sara?”, Natsuki states, kneeling next to her.
 
“Yeah, he did”, Sara dryly laughs.
 
“Let me see your arm”.
 
Sara releases her hold on her arm, and Natsuki gently grasps it's underside with her left hand and her right hand glowed with a greenish light as she touches the gash; the injury starts to slowly heal.
 
“I should've stopped the test fight, before he got desperate and used his curse-seal”, Sara whispers.
 
“It's not your fault he hates to lose”, Natsuki reassures, “Do you think he'd let you stop the test, when you've got the advantage over him?”
 
“Guess you're right!”, she chuckles.
 
“Boys can be hot-headed”, Natsuki laughs, “At least he didn't break the bone in your arm”, she adds.
 
“I was lucky, unlike Sasuke's first victim; that sound ninja, during the second-part of the chuunin exam”, Sara whispers, weakly smiling.
 
“Yes, you were…”, Natsuki smiles back.
 
“Hey! Are you two coming back to Konoha with us?”, Naruto shouts, with Sasuke braced on his shoulder.
 
“Yeah! We just need to head back to the tree-house to get our stuff!”, Natsuki yells back, standing up.
 
“Okay!”, he exclaims.
 
“Sara, let's go home to our families”, Natsuki says.
 
“Sure!”, Sara nods, standing up.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
Join me in Chapter 9 to find out what will happen!
 
Catch you readers next time!