Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission: Freak Out Kakashi ❯ Naruto's Move ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Thank you all for the reviews! I think I'm going to make this a Naruto/Kakashi-ish chapter, but I do this pairing out the humor of the fanfic, so if shounen-ai-ish situations erk you, you might either want to A.) Think it's just because of the practical joke or B.) Skip it and read the next chapter. Lol, or you can C.) Enjoy it because you're a NaruKaka fan or D.) Laugh at it because it's funny.
 
NOTES TO THOSE WHO GAVE ME IDEAS:
 
Suika 13: I like your idea, I think I'll tie Naruto trying to separate them in later chapters when things really develop between them. Thanks so much!
 
Make-out-paradise091: Thanks for the ideas, lol. I do plan on getting Sasuke more involved. Probably within the next couple of chapters. I've been hesitant about writing for him, since I haven't wrote Sasuke since my first fanfic `How We Began' which was NaruSasu in Sasuke's POV.
 
ShyMoonlight: Hmmm…Interesting idea. I may use that one in later chapters. If I do, I'll let you know in my author's notes.
 
Eralda: This sounds interesting. I'm considering using some of those ideas in the future, but for now, I want to get back to humor for a while, since this fanfic's main genres are humorous ones. The next few chapters will probably be a lot of pranking from Naruto's side again, and then things will start up again.
 
Sandstorm626: I'm definitely going to use that idea. Someone else mentioned it too.
 
Iruweenie: I'll apply that in later chapters. Thanks!
 
Elfgirl427: Thanks for the idea. I'll consider using that. Could be interesting.
 
THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL IDEAS!
 
Well, enjoy!
 
 
 
 
:::
 
Mission: Freak Out Kakashi
 
Chapter 9: Naruto's Move
 
By: Melissa Norvell
 
::
 
 
 
At sun rise the next day, Naruto decided to get an early start to pranking; the only problem was that the boy was up most of the night, trying to find a prank that could beat Sakura's little intimate moment. But he finally came up with something other then using the Sexy no Jutsu in his shower.
 
Actually, his mind processed many possibilities of future pranks, he just had to pull his lazy butt up off of the futon before he was more late then his sensei, and that wouldn't help with the impressive lead that Sakura had on him.
 
He wondered what she and Kakashi did last night as he got dressed and sat down to his late morning dish of ramen with miso, his favorite.
 
After finally getting out of the door, he ran into Sakura in town.
 
“Hey Sakura!” He yelled, waving the girl down in town.
 
“Huh?” She turned half way. `Oh, it's Naruto…' Her face twisted into annoyance.
 
“So,” He started, with a sly smile on his face. “What did you and Kakashi-sensei do last night?”
 
“You're such a pervert!” He face turned beet red. “What are you implying?”
 
“I don't know, your face looks awful red. What did you do?”
 
“I didn't do anything!” She screamed.
 
Naruto crossed his arms and gave her a skeptical look.
 
“Why would I?”
 
“To beat me.”
 
“I'm so out of here.” She walked off in a hurry, leaving Naruto behind before she could say anything to make her embarrassment seep through her skin any more then it did.
 
Later on, the boy then ran into his teacher, he stood in front of him, crossing his arms and giving him a sly smile.
 
The jounin inwardly sighed to himself at what Naruto was about to say. He had a feeling it would be implicating something. He even tried to ignore Naruto by being silent for a few minutes, but Naruto spoke, breaking the silence.
 
“You go, Kakashi-sensei!”
 
“What are you talking about, Naruto?”
 
“I know what you did last night.”
 
“So do I. I slept.”
 
An annoyed look crossed the boy's face. “No, I mean with Sakura.”
 
Kakashi paused for a minute, not answering Naruto, he knew this only caused him to think they did something, which he wouldn't deny. He promised Sakura he'd help her and he was determined to keep that promise.
 
He remained silent and began to walk, headed towards the spot where they always met. Upon getting there, another training session was scheduled. They would be going on a mission soon and they needed to sharpen their skills to be ready for the upcoming mission.
 
The training session went as usual, and by the middle of it, everyone took a brief rest, sitting in a circle, Kakashi doing his regular activity of reading the latest chapter of Icha Icha Paradise, Sakura was taking a nap, Sasuke was sitting in what seemed to be contemplative silence and Naruto was seated by Kakashi, bobbing his head like a parakeet, trying not to fall asleep.
 
After a few minutes of bobbing his head, it soon found its way to his sensei's shoulder. The jounin blinked for a few minutes, feeling awkward at the warm touch on his shoulder.
 
“Hm?” He looked to Naruto, who was fast asleep on his shoulder.
 
He attempted to scoot away from the slumbering student, but Naruto grabbed his `pillow' to keep it from getting away from him. His arms flung forward, grabbing his vest in the chest area and pulled him close to him.
 
“Hey kid, watch where you grab.” Kakashi pulled away, or at least tried to. Naruto was latched on good.
 
Sasuke peered up at the two, saying nothing but thinking that their acts were childish.
 
After a few attempts of trying to get away, Kakashi finally decided to do a replacement jutsu, leaving Naruto in mid air for a few moments before crashing to the ground, getting a very rude awakening.
 
“Ouch! Hey!” the child moaned. Then he turned to Sasuke. “Why'd you take my pillow Sasuke?”
 
“Naruto, you really are a looser.” The simple reply came.
 
“Hey! I don't go around taking your pillow when you're trying to sleep!” The boy pointed at his opponent in accusation.
 
An annoyed look crossed Sasuke's face, “You were sleeping on the teacher, doofus.”
 
“Huh?” Naruto looked behind him and saw Kakashi sitting a few feet away, then looked back to Sasuke. “But he's over there.”
 
“He preformed a Replacement Jutsu because you were getting too comfortable.”
 
“Are you saying I like guys?!” Naruto yelled, offended.
 
“I wouldn't doubt it.”
 
ARGH!” The blond was seething with anger. “Even if I did like guys, I wouldn't ever go out with you! I'd rather go out with the Hokage then ever date you!”
 
Viridian eyes cracked open, hearing `go out with the Hokage then ever date you' and blinked, thinking it was her haze of sleep the prohibited her from hearing it correctly and stared sleepily at the two boys, who continued arguing.
 
“I wouldn't doubt it, maybe that's why you want to be Hokage.”
 
WHAT!?!
 
“Do you mind, Naruto.” Sakura in toned, her voice still sounding groggy. “People are trying to sleep.”
 
“Tell it to Sasuke! He started it!”
 
“But you woke me up.”
 
“Hmpf.”
 
“Sasuke's probably into guys anyway. That's why he always turns you down.” The blond agged on.
 
“I wasn't the one grabbing Kakashi-sensei's chest.”
 
WHAT?
 
“Eh…” Green eyes looked over at the lone, man, who was sitting a few feet away, legs crossed, silently reading his book. `No wonder he's over there. I would be too if Naruto tried to feel on me…Actually there'd be one dead Naruto if he even thought about touching my chest.'
 
“That's gross Naruto, no wonder he's sitting so far away from you.”
 
“I wouldn't be talking, Sakura. You and Kakashi-sensei did something last night.”
 
“What if we did? Why is it your business?”
 
“He's like 20 something and you're fifteen.”
 
“So? Same applies to you! And I never grabbed his chest, but if I did, he'd like it a lot more then he would from you.”
 
Naruto got up, and began walking over to Kakashi.
 
“What are you doing Naruto!?” Sakura screamed, balling her hand into a fist.
 
The boy leaned down to Kakashi's level. “Kakashi-sensei?”
 
“What is it now, Naruto?” The jounin replied, flipping a page of his little orange book.
 
Then the sound of angry, stomping footsteps grew closer.
 
It was Sakura. “Move Naruto! He doesn't want you hitting on him again!”
 
The pink haired girl shoved the orange-clad boy, but instead of falling to the side, like he was shoved to, he tried to keep his balance, but lost it, then tumbled forward into Kakashi, whose eye grew wide with surprise and dread as their heads collided.
 
Sakura froze in place, blinking for a few moments before screaming in horror.
 
Naruto had kissed Kakashi, and she caused it.
 
The two pulled apart and held their necks as several spitting and gagging noises were made.
 
Sasuke made a horrified face across from the three. `Maybe he really does like men.'
 
Then a sudden building rage hit Sakura like a rock. “You are so dead Naruto.”
 
“But it was an accide-“
 
The girl landed a punch right in Naruto's face, sending him flying a few feet and into a tree trunk.
 
“How dare you hit on Kakashi-sensei! He doesn't like you so back off!” She huffed for a few minutes, thinking about how protective she just sounded. It had come out a lot differently then she hade planned.
 
“Ouch…” Naruto rubbed his head before getting up. “Well, he doesn't like you either, and you kissed him!”
 
“He liked it a lot better then he'd like one from you, as a matter a fact-!” She turned around and gave Kakashi a quick kiss. “There, I hope that got rid of Naruto's nasty germs.”
 
Kakashi blushed a little as the pink haired girl turned away to face a now grinning Naruto.
 
Confusion crossed her features. “What are you smiling at now?”
 
“You indirectly kissed me.”
 
That's it! You're dying, right now!” The kunoichi pounced on the boy, and the two rolled on the ground, beating each other up for a good five minutes. When the fight was over, the two sat on the ground a few feet apart, looking at each other and breathing heavily.
 
“Had enough?” Sakura huffed.
 
“Have you?” Naruto asked back.
 
“Hmpf!” Sakura stuck her nose up in the air, and crossed her arms.
 
There was a silence as all that could be heard was heavy breathing.
 
Finally, catching up with herself, Sakura got up and walked over to Kakashi and sat by him. He looked over to her as she wrapped her arms protectively around his waist. “Naruto isn't going to kiss you anymore, Kakashi-sensei. You must have been so disturbed.” She glared at the boy, who was slowly getting up from his position on the ground.
 
`Why is she so protective all of a sudden? I bet she did something! She had to have done something! If she didn't then why would she be so protective of him? I mean, she got offended like the first time I accidentally kissed Sasuke…Ugh…Now that's something I don't want to remember! But she had that same look on her face and everything…' Naruto thought to himself. `That's suspicious…I'm going to find out what they did one way or another.'
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
A/N: There you go! There will be more NaruKaka moments in the next chapter was well as some KakaSaku moments and maybe a few SasuSaku ones as well. Please R&R!