Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ Advice From Naruto ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay on all my stories, but I had computer privileges taken away from me for forgetting to do my homework. Anyways, I'll try to update as much as I can, but I'm getting writer's block, so when I say give me ideas, I mean give me ideas! Hope all of you enjoy chapter five!
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- thoughts
 
 
Chapter 5: Advice From Naruto
 
The next day, Naruto asked if Sasuke wanted to go eat ramen with him. He reluctantly agreed, but when his friend couldn't find his engagement ring, he had to punch him in the cheek because it had been on his finger the whole time.
 
“Oi, um, Naruto? Can I ask you something?” Sasuke awkwardly asked as they waited for their ramen.
“Sure! What is it?” Naruto brightly replied.
“How do you, um, act around a girl in a conversation about, um, marriage?” Naruto looked at him then broke into a big grin.
“Girl trouble, huh?” he said.
“Something like that, yeah,” Sasuke replied, fidgeting in his seat.
“Well, I guess it really depends on who you're talking to. I'm assuming you mean Sakura?”
“Hai.” He looked down at the ground.
“I always knew you two had something going on between yourselves!”
“Naruto, not so loud, okay?”
“Embarrassed, aren't you, but back to the point. Hinata really just listened to me since she doesn't talk much. Her parents weren't exactly thrilled with the fact that she wanted me to become her husband, but they agreed in the end. After avoiding many flying objects from Neji, we asked the Hokage if it was okay, she accepted, and that was that. We never really spoke about marriage much, so I can't really help you there.” Sasuke rolled his eyes.
“Gee, thanks…”
 
At around dinner, Sasuke heard yet another knock at his door. Again, it was Sakura. She looked frantic.
“Sasuke-kun, hide me! My parents are bombarding me with suitors! Please!” Sasuke ushered her inside just before her parents reached his door.
“Have you seen our daughter?” her father asked grudgingly. Her mother elbowed her husband in the ribs. Sasuke shook his head.
“May we come in?” her mother asked. Sasuke looked at Sakura, and she hesitantly nodded.
 
“Oh my, your house is so clean!” her mother cried in astonishment. Sasuke and her father rolled their eyes.
“He's not a suitor, we don't have to inspect his house,” her father said.
“He is too a suitor!” she huffed back and continued looking. She commented on this and that as she went through each room. When she got to his late parents' room, her mother was ecstatic.
“Look at this kimono! It's so beautiful!” she squealed in delight, fingering it.
“Please don't touch that,” Sasuke said, his first sentence in a about thirty minutes.
“And why can't she?” her father demanded.
“It was my mother's wedding kimono…” he said softly, looking at the floor. Her parents stared at him in shock and backed off.
“I'm so sorry,” her mother said sympathetically. Sasuke shook his head.
“There is one person who can touch it though, and that's my wife, as soon as I find one that is.” His look softened at his next words. “Okasan said that when either my brother or I get married, our wife could wear her kimono if she chose to. I highly doubt niisan's going to get married, so it will be used by my future wife then.” Her parents stood there gaping. Soon, her mother recollected herself and went to look at the last room. The door was closed and she slid the screen open.
“I'd prefer if you do not enter that room, but if you wish, you may. It just holds a lot of painful memories for me,” Sasuke said. The room was a bedroom with a few weapons, scrolls, and a photograph.
“Who's this?” her mother asked, picking it up.
“That's niisan. That's me riding on his shoulders. This is his room.” The pair stared at the picture wondering how such a caring older brother could turn so corrupt.
“It's a shame we can't find our daughter though. She should meet the new suitor we grabbed off the streets. He calls himself Hatake Kakashi. We caught him trying to sneak out the back window when we weren't looking.” Sasuke gagged.
“I don't mean to intrude, but that's our sensei. He's about thirteen years older than us and he's sort of a pervert,” Sasuke commented.
“Well, you must be about two years older than our daughter.”
“Actually, she's a few months older than me.”
“Well, we learn something new everyday, don't we?” Sasuke just grunted.
“We'll consider you as a suitor, but don't get your hopes up Uchiha,” her father retorted. “Sakura probably won't accept you anyway. She's gotten past that stage in her life.” Sasuke just nodded and said nothing…
 
“You can come out now, they're gone,” Sasuke said to the hiding Sakura. She crawled out from underneath a table and dusted herself off.
“Arrigato, Sasuke-kun,” she said in relief. “I thought for sure that they would never leave.” Sasuke shrugged as Sakura looked around.
“Wow, this is probably the first time I've actually seen your house past the dining room,” she stated to no one in particular. She glanced out a window as Kakashi sped past, her parents at his heels. The pair sweat dropped.
“Well, I'd best be going,” she said as she walked out the door. Darn, I wanted her to stay a little bit longer. Suddenly, rain started pouring seemingly from out of nowhere. There is a god… Sakura came in soaking wet. She gave Sasuke a strange look. He was currently looking up at the ceiling, his eyes sparkling. I'm not sure whether I should run away in terror or go and get a camera… Sasuke snapped out of his daze when he heard Sakura sneeze.
“Oi, Sasuke-kun? I'm cold and wet. Can you please get me a towel?” she asked impatiently.
“Hai!” he said as he threw a towel at her. When she finished drying up, a pair of clothes came hurtling her way.
“Wear these until you can get home. They might be a little big, but deal with it.” She nodded and went to the bathroom to change. I wonder if she'll take her underwear off too. Wait! Stop it! Do not think such dirty thoughts! You're an Uchiha! Act like one! Yup, he knew something was seriously wrong with him when he started to think like Kakashi…