Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ Kakashi's Books ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Yeah, I know, I usually update my stories in a pattern (from the ones that haven't been updated the longest to the ones that have been updated the most recently. But I'm sure you guys don't mind me updating this story way early since I did kind of leave you at a humorous cliffhanger (runs and hides from flying computers thrown by vengeful readers). So, you all know what time it is now, don't you?
Sasuke: “For me to marry Sakura and have her bear Uchiha heirs?”
Sakura: Whacks him over the head. “You baka! Is that all I'm good for to you?”
Sasuke: “I didn't say that…”
Sakura: “I can always marry Lee-san instead.”
Sasuke: “NO!”
Lee: “Yippee!”
Yuugi-chan: Looks at them strangely. “No, it's time for the author's response to her readers' questions.
Sasuke: “Damn!” Looks over at Lee. “Oi! Get your filthy hands of my fiancée you heathen!”
 
Answers to Reader Response:
 
Kohona Ninja Sasuke's Lover: Yes, Sasuke will help himself to Kakashi's books quite soon in this story (more than likely in this chapter).
 
Ayuka-chan: See above for the answer to your question. As for the pink, frilly apron, it's all true! He does have a secret fetish for it! I have proof in photographs! Wahahaha!
Itachi: “Ack! Don't show her those!”
Yuugi-chan: “Who's going to stop me?” Runs off with the photos.
Itachi: Runs after her. “Yuugi-chan, how much do you want for those photos?!”
 
Italics- thoughts
 
Chapter 8: Kakashi's Books
 
Sasuke's feet pounded the damp ground as he ran, spraying what was left over of the morning's dew. Great, how am I ever going to explain this?! Naruto had told him that he had spread the news to Sakura's parents first, and that he should start there. Sasuke didn't need to be told twice. Naruto was still talking to what he thought was Sasuke, but it was actually a Sasuke-shaped dust cloud left over from when Sasuke sped away. The village wasn't too crowded at this time of day, as it was still early. Sasuke still had a bad feeling that he was going to be tormented by what little friends he had and be swamped with wailing fangirls. Is Sakura still a part of that group, or is she beyond that now? Do I no longer regard her as the annoying little fangirl that chased after me for years? No! She'll always be annoying! I refuse to think of her as anything else! But maybe… No! No, no, no! Sasuke nearly crashed into the Haruno's door, as it swung open before Sasuke had even shaken off his thoughts and raised a hand to the door to knock.
“Uchiha! I knew you couldn't be trusted!” Sakura's father roared into Sasuke's face, sending flecks of spit spattering onto him. Sasuke resisted the urge to spit at the man in return. Sasuke swallowed nervously.
“Gomen, but there's been a slight misunderstanding. You see, I—“
“No excuses! How dare you violate my daughter!” the man screeched back.
“Otousan?” Sasuke was grateful to hear Sakura's voice come from within the house. He caught a glimpse of her behind her father. Maybe now we can clear things up a little better.
“Hai?” her father replied, an affectionate look on his face. The look, Sasuke noticed, was also full of pity. Pity that Sasuke knew was aimed at her at no fault of her own.
“Who's at the door?” she asked.
“That bastard Uchiha,” her father spat back.
“Otousan, I already told you, he didn't do anything!”
“Sakura, I know he's your friend and all, but how can you feel sympathy for that monster? He raped you, didn't he?” Her father's eyes narrowed in suspicion towards Sasuke. The Uchiha also noticed that there was a strong hate filling those eyes. Why me?
“No.” Sakura replied bluntly.
“Nani?” the man inquired.
“He didn't rape me.”
“So you're telling me you had sex with this traitor willingly?” Her father's face was contorted in disgust.
“I'm not saying that.”
“So what the hell happened?!”
Sakura sighed, “I just slept with him when—“
“Ah ha! So you did!”
“Let me finish God damn it! I didn't sleep with him in that sense. It was raining, and I was afraid of the thunder and lightning, so I jumped in his bed, and he comforted me. That's all.”
“I told you so.” Sakura's father turned around to face his wife. “It's shameful that can't even trust your own daughter.”
“But I— He's an Uchiha!“ her father sputtered.
“No buts! Now tell me how we're supposed to settle this matter now that you've gone and told the Hokage before you learned the whole story?”
“YOU TOLD THE HOKAGE?!” Sasuke shouted in terror. “SHE'LL KILL ME!”
“No she won't,” her mother replied calmly.
“Uh Okasan?” Sakura tugged on her mother's sleeve. “Actually, she will. You know that Sasuke has a very fine line between staying in Konoha and breaking the laws. One slip, no matter how small, she'll tear him limb from limb, literally! She's really that strong! And I bet she's really pissed off now that my intelligent father has told her that her favorite and only student was broken in by a once missing-nin and S-class criminal.”
“Well, what was I supposed to do?” her father retorted. “Just sit there and wait at the door so I could kill the Uchiha when he came by to rape you again?”
“For the last time, HE DIDN'T RAPE ME!”
“We're probably going to have to settle this in the village square in front of an audience. That's what's usually done for trials in Konoha, weither it be execution or stealing a piece of candy,” Sasuke spoke up. I'll ask it again. Why me?
“Look,” her mother said, “we'll handle things on this end as best as we can. You two, in the meantime, go out and enjoy yourselves. Sakura did say she wanted to train with a sparring partner in Taijutsu.” Sasuke looked over at Sakura.
“You know that I'd beat you into the ground if you trained with me,” he said.
“I can always train with Lee-san,” she countered, a challenging glint in her eye.
“NO!”
“That's what I thought.”
 
Both of the young ninjas sat under a large tree, exhausted.
“Where the hell did you learn to do that?!” Sasuke asked, rolling over on his side to look at his sparring partner for the day.
“Do what?” she asked back.
“Concentrate all that chakra into one point and putting it into your attacks.”
“Guess.”
“Sakura, I'm really not in the mood.”
“Well, guess anyway.”
Sasuke sighed, “Fine, Kakashi.”
“Nope,” Sakura replied. “The Hokage. I am her student after all. Besides that, I do have a natural talent at chakra control, remember?” Sasuke flipped over onto his back.
“I meant to say that,” he interjected. Abruptly, he sneezed. Great, I think a bug just flew up my nose. Sakura raised an eyebrow. Sasuke-kun can sneeze? I didn't think he was even capable of coughing. She pushed herself off the ground.
“Arrigato,” she said, bowing.
“What for?” Sasuke asked.
“For sparring with me,” she replied. Sasuke waved it off.
“It was no big deal.”
“Anyways, I'm going to go now, so I'll see you around, all right?”
“Tch, whatever.” Sasuke watched her walk away. You do have to admit though; she does have a nice ass. Sasuke agreed with this thought so much that he didn't even bother scolding himself this time. After a few minutes of contemplating on this thought, Sasuke felt \someone tap his shoulder. Sasuke turned around to find Kakashi as the culprit, the usual “Come, Come Paradise” book in his hand.
“Oi, Sasuke,” Kakashi whispered, looking around anxiously.
“What do you want?” Sasuke scowled.
“I heard what happened between you and Sakura. I thought you might want to borrow this so you can get some ideas for next time,” he replied in a rather cheerful voice.
“What do you mean next time?!” Sasuke screeched.
“You know, the next time you guys have sex.”
“WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!”
“Come on now, don't be shy. Take it.” Kakashi shoved the book into Sasuke hands. “Have fun kiddo!” He rubbed Sasuke on the head and skipped away. Perverted idiot. Sasuke shook his head, trying to put his messed up hair back in the right place. So now what am I supposed to do with this? Sasuke flipped the book over in hands. Still, I wonder what's in here. Wait, no way. We're not going there! Oh come on, just one little peek. Who knows, it could be interesting. Fine, a quick peek and I throw it into the trash. Sasuke had just opened the book when Sakura returned.
“Sasuke-kun, what's that you're reading?” she inquired upon seeing the pink book. Is that “Come, Come Paradise” he's reading?
Sasuke quickly put the book behind his back. “Uh, what book?” Oh lord, he is reading it. This is probably Kakashi's doing, but Sasuke is a seventeen-year old boy. He is in that weird and perverted stage in his life. Let's just drop the subject right now and pretend we never saw it. I will use it as ammo if Sasuke is criticizing me on my Taijutsu, though.
“Tsunade-sama wishes to see you in her office,” Sakura informed him with a sigh.
“Nani? What for?” he asked.
“What for?! What do you think?!”
“Oh boy…”
 
Author's End Note: You can't feel sorry for Sasuke for looking in the book. He shouldn't have opened it in the first place. But don't worry, he'll get his chance to see what Kakashi's so interested in his book for… XD