Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ What's in Your Back Pocket? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: All right, the fun begins! Everyone note that Sasuke still has Kakashi's book in his back pocket… The title of this chapter also reminds me of that credit card commercial slogan, “What's in your wallet?” but I didn't realize it until I made the title of the chapter up… Now, some more answers to your questions and comments!
 
Otaku Sarri: He might, he might not. I'm trying to keep this “T”-rated or below. I know it's not much an answer to your question, but I haven't really thought that far yet. He probably won't do it anytime soon because he has enough on his back with this slight problem, but he might… It all depends on how well he's going to be able to control himself and his hormones.
 
XyoushaX: Well, that was definitely not what I was expecting you (or anyone else for that matter) to say! Actually, she wouldn't be able to tell if she did that (plus, I'm sure she would be anything but happy if she did), they'd have to do DNA testing and all that junk to be able to tell, but let's just say Tsunade wasn't thinking quite clearly at that time (too much sake if you ask me). Also, Sasuke's a smart person (well, most of the time anyway), so he probably already knows from asking as a little kid (in fifth grade, I didn't know what a virgin was, and when some kids asked if I was, I said no. The next day I asked my mother what it was and she told me and I told the principal about the situation, and he was not at all pleased with those kids. The point is, when you're little, you're not afraid to speak your mind. Well, at least I'm not anyways), so if you can imagine him asking now, you can imagine a three-year old Sasuke asking the poor ten-year old Itachi how it's done. XD
 
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- thoughts
 
Chapter 9: What's in Your Back Pocket?
 
“Alright Tsunade-sama! I brought him!” Sakura announced as she opened the door to her office. Of course, the sight that greeted them was common, but sad, a messy desk, empty sake bottles, and a sleeping Tsunade drooling onto her desk. “OI! TSUNADE-SAMA!!!” Tsunade jumped up with a start, cursing at the person who had woken her up from her beauty rest. Rubbing her eyes, she focused on the young couple.
“Well, if it isn't the rapist,” she said, looking towards Sasuke, and he sweatdropped.
“FOR THE LAST TIME TSUANDE! HE DIDN'T BREAK ME!” Sakura shouted.
“Oh, he didn't?” she inquired. Sakura shook her head. “Well, why didn't you say so in the first place?” Sakura slapped a hand to her forehead. She's had one too many bottles of sake…
“You mean after all this trouble, you just decide to let him go?”
“Would you rather me not?”
“No, it's just that I- never mind. So, are we allowed to go?”
“Hai.”
“Good.”
 
When they were outside, Sasuke thought all their troubles were over. He couldn't have been more wrong. A herd of girls from his fan club came streaming towards him. Shit…
“Sakura! Run! RUN!” he shouted at his pink-haired teammate. She shook her head.
“I can deal with it,” she calmly replied. Sasuke was about to open his mouth to protest, but was immediately bombarded with sobbing girls. Oh please help me get through this god…
“Why'd it have to be her? Why not me?” one of them wailed. Obviously, they too, had heard the “news”. Sasuke didn't know how to reply. If he said he didn't, they'd be all over him again. If he said he did, more rumors would spread and he was betting Sakura would be pissed. Why me? While all of his fangirls were swarming all over him, Sakura dragged Sasuke out from under them and pulled him along as she ran.
“Quick, to my house!” she sharply whispered. Is she insane? Her father will kill me! As Sakura dragged him away, she saw Rock Lee walking towards them. Oh hell…
“Sakura-san, is it true?” he said, tears streaming down his face. Lee-san will believe me.
“No,” she replied.
“You mean Sasuke didn't take you out for ice-cream?” Sakura nearly fell over.
“What?” Apparently, Naruto had told the thick-browed ninja a different story. Sakura breathed a sigh of relief. She looked back over her shoulder and noticed Sasuke's fan club starting to catch up with them. “Lee-san,” she said, “could you do me a really big favor?”
“Anything for you Sakura-san,” he replied.
“Please stall Sasuke-kun's fan club until we can get away.”
“No problem! Anything for my rival.” Lee ran over to the group of girls and flashed them a big smile, his trademark “ding” glinting off his teeth. “Hey girls! How are all of you today?” He gave them a thumbs-up. All the girls gagged and ran off. Apparently, Lee knew how to scare women away as well as attract them.
“Arrigato!” Sakura called to him as she and Sasuke made their way to her house.
 
“What are you doing here again Uchiha?” Sakura's father spat acidly.
“Uh, no reason. I was just about to leave,” Sasuke replied nervously.
“Just about to leave my ass!” Sakura said, pulling the Uchiha back by the arm. “I invited you, remember?” Please Sakura, don't put me through this!
“I will not allow it! So what if he didn't rape you? I still don't trust him! I could never trust someone with my daughter who has `Come, Come Paradise' in has back pocket!” her father retorted. Oh shit. I still do have that book in my back pocket, don't I?
“See Sakura, I'm not wanted here! So I'll just be on my way and-“ the fidgeting Sasuke was once again cut off.
“You will not! So what if he has `Come, Come Paradise' in his back pocket? You trust me with Kakashi and he carries all three volumes,” Sakura argued.
“That's a different situation Sakura. He was your teacher and an older man who knows better. Uchiha, on the other hand, is younger than you and is in that perverted stage in his life.” Sakura rolled her eyes. Kakashi's been perverted since day one…
“Look,” she said, “You two are going to get to know and accept each other because I want Sasuke-kun for my husband!” I can't believe I just said that…
 
Author's End Note: So, it's finally out in the open! Wait until the two men have to put up with each other in the next chapter. Just wait… (Laughs evily)