Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ Rivals for the Prize ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I'm running really low on ideas here, so basically I'm just stalling time right now…
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- thoughts
 
Chapter 11: Rivals for the Prize
 
Sasuke was back to lying on his bed once again, and, no matter how hard he tried not to; his mind kept drifting back to a certain pink-haired girl. He hadn't seen her for a couple of days now, and he missed her a lot. He was disturbed from his thoughts by someone call his name.
“Oi! Sasuke!” He propped himself up on his arms and stared at the door.
“Come in,” he dully said to the person outside. In came bounding the last person he wanted to see, Rock Lee. “What do you want Lee?” he asked as he turned on the faucet in the kitchen and filled up a glass of water.
“I just wanted to tell you have my date with Sakura-san went!” he enthusiastically chirped. Sakura spit out the water he was drinking accidentally into Lee's face (not to mention spraying the rest of room). Lee stood there and blinked as if nothing happened. Ha that'll show him! Sasuke's ego said. Yeah but, look at the mess you've made. Everything's wet! Sasuke conscious half-heartily agreed. It'll dry, his ego countered. Sasuke shook his head. Great, now I'm hearing voices!
“Sorry,” he said, not sorry at all.
“What for?” Lee asked.
“Never mind. So, you were saying?”
“Well, I took Sakura out to this nice, expensive restaurant with the money I earned for doing some ranked missions. We talked a bit about life in general, and then when she brought me home, she kissed me!” Lee swelled with pride. Sasuke put down the glass he was holding, afraid he might break it if his stress and jealously level went up any higher. Damn it! She kissed him! The ultimate prize, and he got it before I did! That's supposed to be me in his shoes! Grr… Damn it! Sasuke took a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself down (unsuccessfully might I add). So beat him into a bloody pulp! His ego piped up. No, no, no. Let's not do that. Sakura would be pretty upset if we did. His conscious reasoned with him. He deserves it! His ego shot back. No he doesn't you pompous brat! Ego and Conscious then proceeded to get into a scuffle; leaving a dust cloud in their wake. Sasuke shook his head. You guys are useless…
 
Sasuke knocked on Sakura's door. Her father opened it. Oh shit, just great…
“Now what Uchiha? Come here to rape my daughter again?” he spat.
“I thought we already established the fact that I didn't!” Sasuke responded. Her father snorted. “Anyway, I came to see your daughter, so can I?”
“No.” I should've known that that would be the answer.
“Otousan!” Sakura's voice could be heard from behind her father.
“Fine, fine. Just be quick about it. I don't want him here any longer than necessary.”
“So, what can I do for you Sasuke-kun?” You could do a lot of things for me. The first of which involves both of us naked, and then… Hold up! Wait a moment! You do not want to say that!
“Well, I was wondering if you'd like to come and take a walk with me?” he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Nice save! His ego and conscious told him.
“Sure! I mean, why the hell not?” she replied glaring at her father who was shaking his head “no” and silently pleading with her. He eventually snorted and put his nose snobbishly up in the air. You many have won the battle Uchiha, but you have not won the war…
 
Everyone was staring at them. The girls glaring at Sakura for what god knows about. The men, well, they were just surprised to see such a strange couple. Oh come on, isn't it obvious? I'm obviously the one for her! Don't you pea-brains get it? After all, they were holding hands like a pair of people in love would do. They had been silent for quite a long while now, and Sasuke was not one for starting conversation (then again, neither Uchihas were). It was blatantly obvious that the Uchiha was lacking in social skills (an area were he thought his brother used to excel in) by the question he asked next.
“So, you slept with Lee?” he asked, but then realized that he had slipped up on the question he was going to ask. You see, his was going to say “so how did the date with Lee go,” but his brain was thinking of all the things he wanted to do to her, and so said sentence was the result. “Wait! That's not what I meant! I meant how did the date with Lee go?” Sakura looked up at him and raised one thin, pink eyebrow. Someone's thinking naughty thoughts… It was true too. Sasuke sometimes couldn't stop his train of thoughts and he'd get a hard-on.
“It was fine,” she replied, saying nothing about the previous question. Sasuke was about to open his mouth to apologize for his strange intrusion, but rain pouring down upon them made him stop. Shit, not again… Seeing Sakura's house as the closest, they went there for shelter. Sasuke was going to leave to go to his own house, but Sakura's mother grabbed him by the back of his wide shirt collar.
“I am not going to let you go out in that rain and having you catch a cold! You're just going to have to stay here for the time being. A flash of lightning and a loud crack of thunder resounded through the house as Sasuke and Sakura's father glared at each other.
“Both of you stop it!” Sakura scolded. “You guys are going to have to put up with each other weither you like it or not!”
 
Author's End Note: Now they have to put up with each other! Yeah, rating's starting to rise with all the sexual references and other stuff like that.