Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ Bonding (Well, Sort of) ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Almost pushing one hundred reviews for this story (but the number of reviews a story has has nothing to do with it's quality)! Anyways, I thank you all for your reviews! Thank you! (Hugs everyone)
Sasuke: Oi! What about me?
Yuugi-chan: What about you?
Sasuke: Don't I get a hug?
Yuugi-chan: No.
Sasuke: Wah, I want a hug!
Sakura: Aw, you poor thing! (Hugs him)
Sasuke: (Gives Yuugi-chan a triumphant smirk)
Yuugi-chan: What are you smirking at? Just because you enjoy the feeling of being pushed up against Sakura's breasts does not mean I do!
Sakura: IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT? (Smacks him)
Sasuke: (Sighs and rubs his now sore cheek) I can't win, can I?
Sakura and Yuugi-chan: No!
Sasuke: (Sob)
 
Italics- thoughts
 
Chapter 12: Bonding (Well, Sort of)
 
The two glared at each other as another flash of lighting illuminated the room.
“What are you staring at Uchiha?” Sakura's father spat. Sasuke said nothing and put on his usual cold demeanor. Sakura came up and tapped him on the shoulder. His eyes immediately softened when he turned around to face her.
“You need something Sakura?” he asked. Because I certainly could use a hug.
“Do you need a hug?” she asked him back.
“No.” How the hell does she know these things?
“Yes you do.”
“No I don't.”
“Well you're going to get one anyways.” She wrapped her arms around him and gave him hug that he thought was the best he had ever received in his life. Sasuke turned around and gave her father a triumphant smirk. Ha, look who I have in my arms! Sakura's father started to turn red. Grr… Damn it! He's winning! Must not let the Uchiha win, must not let the Uchiha win! Sakura's mother, meanwhile, gushed with happiness. I want to hug him too… But then again, it is Sakura's boyfriend, so that wouldn't be right. Sigh, my little baby's all grown up now. Sakura released Sasuke (much to his disappointment) and tugged on his arm.
“Sasuke-kun! Come outside in the rain with me!” she chirped.
“Sakura, you heard what your mother said. We shouldn't go out there,” Sasuke sighed.
“Do you think I care about that?”
“Sakura…” You idiot! Why are you arguing with her? Let her do what she wants! We might be rewarded with a kiss for our efforts! Wait a moment, what am I thinking? Then don't think you idiot! Just do it anyways! “All right.”
“You are not going anywhere!” a voice boomed. Sasuke turned around only to come face-to-face with Sakura's father. Sakura's angry father.
“Otousan!” Sakura cried. “But I want to!”
“You could've done this with Lee when he was over here when it rained last time!” her father countered. What? How dare he compare me to that green-suited bastard!
“But Lee-san's different!” Sakura argued. “He's just a friend! Sasuke's more than that to me!”
“Then why did you go out with him?”
“Because it was his reward for training me in Taijutsu! Please?”
“No!”
“But why not?”
“Because I don't like him!”
“Why?”
“Because he's a pompous, selfish, arrogant jerk!” How dare he! Sasuke thought.
“He may be like that most of the time!” What? She thinks of me that way now too? My life is now worthless! His ego and conscious sobbed in a corner. “But there are times when he isn't! I love Sasuke-kun!” Sasuke's ears perked up. Did she just say what I thought she said?
“It's because of his looks, isn't it?” Sakura's father spat.
“Not anymore,” she replied. Score! Sasuke thought.
“Then how could you love an Uchiha?”
Sakura looked down at the ground, “I don't know…” What does she mean she doesn't know? Does there have to be a reason for her to love me? You love me just because you do! Right? Is there something the matter with being in love with me? Another crack of thunder resounded through the house. When it quieted down, Sakura spoke her answer, “I just do…”
 
Author's End Note: I know, short chapter, but I promise the next one will be longer! It will have everything from a romance scene to comedy! Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter!