Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaken for a Suitor ❯ Kisses in the Rain ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: All right, here's the longer chapter I promised you all! (Looks to the side to see Sasuke and Itachi stumbling along, supporting the other up. They both look her way.)
Sasuke: Oh God, no! She's here to torture us again! (Clings to Itachi.)
Yuugi-chan: And just exactly how did I torture you?
Itachi: You made us go through marching band camp with you!
Yuugi-chan: Oh, it wasn't that bad.
Sasuke and Itachi: Yes it was!
Sasuke: You made me get sick!
Yuugi-chan: Nobody made you barf your guts up, you just decided to be an asshole and not drink anything during the breaks, causing you to get dehydrated. For someone who wants to get stronger than his brother, you sure aren't very smart. Even Itachi knew to get water.
Itachi: The insane woman has a point Ototo.
Yuugi-chan: (Snap!) What was that?
Itachi: No, nothing! I didn't say anything at all! But damn, did you have to get our ankles all scraped up during marching fundamentals? (Rubs one of his scraped ankles.)
Yuugi-chan: That's why you don't wear sandals when you march you moron! And guess what? You guys are going with me again tomorrow!
Sasuke and Itachi: Noooo!
Sasuke: (Clings to Itachi again.) Help me Nii-san! She's going to be the death of us all!
Yuugi-chan: Wahahahaha! Bow before me! I have both of the Uchiha geniuses trembling in my presence!
Itachi: Ototo, kill me right now. I'm begging you, just kill me right now.
 
While writing this little scenario, it occurred to me that that just might make a really good one-shot story. That might be what I write next while I work on the promised ItachixSakura story.
-Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- thoughts
 
Chapter 13: Kisses in the Rain
 
The house was quiet for a moment or two before Sakura pulled herself together and tugged on her childhood crush's sleeve intending him on leading him out of the house.
“Come on Sasuke-kun! Let's go out in the rain together!” she said happily, jumping up and down in excitement. “Hurry, before Otousan changes his mind!”
“All right, all right, I'm coming. You don't have to shout,” he replied, hands shoved into his pockets. She ran out into the rain with Sasuke trudging behind her, and closed the door before her father could protest. Sasuke pouted as soon as he stepped outside, now thoroughly soaked to the bone. He was not enjoying this one bit. God damn it, I hate getting wet! He looked towards Sakura who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself. She had her head thrown back and was laughing in pure happiness. Sasuke thought he had never seen her this happy before. I guess she really does like the rain… Sakura looked towards him when she felt his intense gaze upon her. She blushed a bit when she saw the way he was looking at her. He had stopped pouting, and now how a small hint of a smirk on his face. Sakura had an idea of what he was thinking, but then shook her head when she thought so. You never could tell with Uchiha Sasuke and she could read him better than anyone.
“Sasuke-kun, is something wrong?” she asked him. Sasuke looked up at her face (because, let's just say that his eyes were where they weren't supposed to be) and what he saw there almost made him fall backwards. Her face was flushed from the effort of her laughing and the rain made her pale and smooth skin glisten, which, Sasuke thought, made her all the more beautiful.
“No, I'm okay,” he said, shaking his head in response to her question. He then reverted his gaze back to where he was previously looking. Her clothes were soaking wet making them stick to her body. Because they were sticking to her body, the result was what she would look like if she were in a wet t-shirt contest. That was what he was looking at. Now there's a sight for sore eyes.
“Sasuke-kun…”
“Huh?” he said, snapping his head back up.
“Why were you looking at my breasts?”
“Ummm…” Great, now how are you going to get out of this one? “Sorry,” was all he managed to say.
“Sasuke!” He made a pouty face when he realized the rain was pouring down harder. “You don't like the rain, do you?”
“I never said that,” he countered.
“But you don't, am I right?”
“Yes,” he said, looking down at his shoes. Great, just great. Now I've probably gone and insulted her!
“Aw,” she said sympathetically. “Come here.” He looked up. What does she want me for? Does it really matter? Just go do it you stupid idiot! He took a few steps towards her. “A little closer.” He stopped right in front of her. “There you go.” She took his face in both her hands and drew him still closer.
His face was just inches away from hers when he said, “Sakura, what are you doing?”
“If you don't like the rain, then let me at least give you something to make you feel better. I hate seeing you upset over anything, especially something I can fix,” she replied softly. What's she getting at? Sasuke thought.
“Sakura, I don't…” he was cut off when she led his face the rest of the way towards her and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips. His day was instantly made better. Sasuke just stood there dumbly, unsure of what to do.
“What the matter Sasuke-kun? You didn't like it?” She began to draw away, but Sasuke pressed a hand to her back and pulled her back towards him. To be honest, her action of pulling away from him snapped him out of his stunned silence, afraid that she might have gotten disgusted with him, and automatically drew her back towards his body once more.
“What gave you that impression?” he whispered to her, leaning his head back down towards hers. “Who said I didn't like it?” He then swooped down and covered his mouth with hers. Sakura was surprised at first and resisted, but having the feel of his fingers threading through her hair and his lips against her own, she shortly gave in. Sasuke was glad of this as he was ignited with a passion so fierce that he couldn't contain it and now he could do more of what he wished to with her. That first kiss that she had planted on his lips had awoken something inside him and when she started to pull away, Sasuke found he wanted more. He ran his tongue along the crease of her lips and she started to shy away, but then thought better of it and opened up to him. He greedily tasted her and she tasted and smelled like the rain. They slanted kiss after kiss until Sasuke saw fireworks dance in front of his eyes, and his brain said he needed air. Sasuke broke the kiss and leaned down to kiss her neck and she gave off a small moan in pleasure, an indication that she wanted more of what he was giving her. A crash of thunder and a flash of lighting broke her out of her trance and she pushed away a Sasuke that was recently suckling her neck, enjoying the taste of it.
“Sasuke!” she exclaimed when he tried to back for more. “Stop!”
A disappointed Sasuke looked down at his feet before mumbling a “sorry.” She was still breathing heavily when she walked in the house with him behind her. Sakura's father was sitting on the couch like before, reading a newspaper, completely clueless to what had gone on outside. Her mother was humming happily to herself remembering when she was that age. She knew fully well as to what they were doing. She handed her daughter some towels to dry off with and the pink-haired ninja threw one at him. Sasuke, still overwhelmed by the past moments' events, fell over when the towel landed flat into his face.
 
Author's End Note: I know, not exactly funny, but there really was nothing funny about the situation in this chapter anyways.