Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Drama ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku stood outside the hospital in the darkness watching Temari's hospital room window. He had talked Gaara and Kankuro into helping him out with a midnight watch. Everything was silent and clear. Nothing moved at all as they hid. Out of nowhere there was a ring, like a bell. `What is that,' Haku thought as he looked around. Suddenly two figures stood outside the hospital. One said something to the other, but it was a whisper, so they couldn't hear. Haku watched as they started for the door. He moved in as they picked the lock. Gaara and Kankuro did as well. The three of them followed them in the shadows. The two they were following stopped at Temari's hospital room. The light in Temari's room was off, but a monitor was still on. Haku gasped. The larger of the two men before them was someone he knew! It was Kisame! `But.... But he's suppose to be with Zabuza-sama! What's going on here,' Haku thought as he looked at him some more. “Itachi-san, I do not feel right about this,” Kisame said. “... You know our orders Kisame, and we are to obey them,” the other man whom Kisame had called `Itachi' said. “Still, if Haku-kun finds out what happened with Zabuza-san...” “Kisame-san, are you regretting what you've done, or what you're doing?” `What does he mean by that,' Haku wondered as Kisame sort of shrugged. “Well Haku-kun's a nice kid, I mean, he LIVES only for this girl and Zabuza-san, so I feel sort of bad for him,” Kisame said as Itachi went and touched Temari's face. “So you do regret double crossing Zabuza, and taking part in this kidnapping,” Itachi sort of laughed out. “That's sort of touching, too bad I don't care. Kisame-san, it's time we get this over with,” Itach said as he was about to pick Temari up. Haku threw senbon at Itachi, which nearly hit Itachi's hand. Rehiding himself, Haku heard Itachi say, “we were being watched Kisame-san. Most likely Haku-san heard every word you and I just said.” “Great, Haku-kun, show yourself! It's no use hiding,” Kisame yelled. At his yelling Temari woke up. Temari gasped at the sight of Kisame in her hospital room. Itachi noticed her waking up and so he said to Kisame, “Take her Kisame-san, I'll take care of them.” “Itachi-san, you better play nice with them,” Kisame said as he grabbed Temari and jumped out the window. Haku took that chance to throw more senbon at Itachi. Gaara came infront of Itachi as he dodged the senbon. “You want Temari, eh? Well we can't have that, now can we,” Gaara said as he caught Itachi in sand. Itachi wasn't expecting Gaara to do that, and so he was caught! Haku decided to let Gaara and Kankuro handle him, he went after Kisame.
 
 
 
 
 
Haku was head to head with Kisame. “Give me her Kisame!” “I can't Haku-kun!” “You can't, or you won't? Whatever the case I will get her back!” Temari was now struggling with Kisame as Haku was taking advantage of the moment by attacking. Kisame dropped Temari, and pulled out his sword. “Haku-kun, you are making yourself a nucence!” Haku dodged Kisame's sword and kicked him in the back. Kisame caught his leg and swung him into the tree. Haku reflected off the tree, threw senbon, and prepared a jutsu. Kisame deflected the needles and before he could do anything else, Haku's jutsu hit him. As the jutsu faded Haku grabbed Temari and ran back to the hospital.