Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ When life gives you lemons, make lemonade ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku was growing very uneasy about the resent events. First Temari's father order an attack, then strange people started to hang around her hospital room, and now the Akatsuki tried to take her! All that is what made Tsunade and the 3ed Hokage very worried. In fact they both told Haku to stay away from Temari's hospital room! That made Haku furious. They said that as long as Haku stayed around her she would be in danger. Of course Haku intergeted that Gaara and Kankuro did the same thing. Exspecially Gaara. That made Gaara and Kankuro mad with him. Then the 3ed agreed with that and now none of them can see Temari! "Haku-teme, you are the king of the idiots," Kankuro growled as they came out of the Hokage tower. "What, if I can't see her, then I'm bring you two with me," Haku said very coldly. "Shut up, both of you," Gaara shot at them with an icy gase. Haku and Kankuro didn't say a word from that point on during their trip home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So who do you think is behind all this?" Haku asked as he stirred his tea. "Hmm... Maybe someone who worked with dad," Kankuro subjested. "No..." Gaara stated cold as ever. "He's right, I do not believe that your father or any of his associates would be dealing with the Akatsuki. I've met them before, they would not be interested in them at all," Haku said before sipping his tea. "Then whom would do this?" Kankuro was beginning to become angry with Haku as he said this. "It's clear that they wanted Temari-chan for some reason, and I don't think they're in with whomever is watching Temari-chan. If they were, they would have taken her by now," Haku stated as Kankuro arose. "Then who is it, huh Haku-teme!?" Kankuro now had Haku's shirt in his hand. "Kankuro, put him down, now," Gaara used a voice that said he wasn't playing. "Y... yes Gaara-sama." "Kankuro-san, I do not know who's watching her, but I can almost be certain that the Akatsuki will try to take her again." Haku redid his shirt as he said that. "So what do you purpose we do? We can't go near the hospital, or near Temari-chan. Without access, it's going to be pretty hard," Kankuro stated as he resat himself. Haku thought for a moment. "Why not use Ino-chan or Hinata-chan to watch her for us," Haku said as the idea came into his head. "Ino-chan, she can be too loud, and who's Hinata-chan?" Kankuro asked questionablily. "She's Naruto-san's girlfriend, very quiet, shy, she would blend in perfectly. Plus the other day she was telling me about her kekkai genkai," Haku started as Kankuro and Gaara's intressed rose. "Hinata-chan's kekkai genkai is the ability to see through things and much more. But the just of it is in this instance is that Hinata can be here, with us, while she watches Temari-chan." Haku sat straight as Kankuro looked impresed and Gaara stayed as cool as a cucumber. Haku arose as Kankuro looked over at him. "Haku-teme, do you think she'll do it?" Kankuro asked not totally sure Hinata would help. "She will most likely, Hinata-chan's very nice, she will help," Haku said with a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haku arrived at the Hyuuga main house. 'This is bigger than I thought it would be,' Haku thought as he went to the front door. He knocked as he looked around. There was alot here, nothing here was small or unimpressive. Soon a little girl came to the door. "Who are you," they asked as Haku looked them in the eye. "I am Haku, and I'm looking for Hyuuga Hinata." "Oh the reject, hold on." The girl then went unside and Hinata came to the door. "H... Haku-kun, h... hi," Hinata figeted out. "Hinata-chan, can I please talk with you," Haku asked cheerfully. "S...sure," she agreed very silently that Haku almost didn't hear her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"S... so Haku-kun.... what did you want to talk about," Hinata asked as she played with her fingers. "I wanted to ask for you're help." Hinata looked at him as he continued.
 
 
 
 
 
Some time after Hinata was sitting on a bench watching Temari. So far no one besides Tsunade had entered her room. Taking looks outside her room, she did see some people outside. Some of which brought some curiousity to Hinata. "Lady Hinata, why are you using the Byakyugan?" Someone asked from behind her. "N... Neji-kun...," Hinata said very startled. Neji sat next to his cousin as she started to figget. "I... uh.... I was doing something for my friend," she answered as she looked down. Neji untenced himself as he arose. "Lady Hinata, do not use your eyes too much." As Hinata awed at his words Neji left. Hinata shook off the shock as she went back to work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Haku was sitting down at a tea house, sipping tea, as Neji walked up behind him. "Tell me, did you ask my cousin, Hinata-chan, to do something for you?" Neji's voice seemed like he wasn't playing. "If I did," Haku asked testingly. "Then I want to know why. Lady Hinata doesn't use her byakyugan in the open much. So I'm curious about why she would." Haku sipped his tea as Neji sat across from him. Haku didn't respond. "Aren't you going to answer," Neji questioned. "I don't see the need to explain myself, and as far as Hinata-chan goes... Don't worry, she's alright." Haku arose as he left money on the table. As he started to walk off Neji grabed him. "Don't leave, you still haven't answered my questions," Neji said ticked. "I haven't anything to say to you. Now if you don't let go, I will make you." Doing as Haku said, Neji grudgingly let him go. At that Haku walked off.