Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Genjutsu Maniac! ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku saw Hinata and Neji seem alittle tence as they walked. Wondering why, Haku walked into Kankuro. "Hey, watch it Haku-teme," he growled as Haku backed up. "Sorry," he mummured as he walked over to Hinata and Neji. "Hey, why so glum," he asked Hinata. "Um... It's nothing Haku-kun," Hinata said. Before he could say anything to question that he realized that they were there! "Welcome to The Land of Water," Haku said as they walked up to the gates. "I.D. please.... Woah, wait! It's Haku!" At that evryone in the area looked at him. "Here, now don't attack me," Haku said as he gave him their I.D.'s. "WHAT!?" The guards scream could be heard all over the village. Haku just put the I.D.'s up and they started for the Mizukage tower.
 
 
 
 
 
"Lord Mizukage, it is an honor to see you again." Haku said as they all bowed. "Haku, Lord Hokage told me your reason for returning. As much as I'd hate to help you, I have agreed." Haku's words from days previous rang in everyone of their minds. The Mizukage looked them all over. "Since I have an agreement with the Hokage, I cannot hurt or kill any of you. So you all will be regarded as guest, and be supplied with rooms." Haku heard his resentment in every word. He knew he wasn't going to sleep tonight.
 
 
 
 
 
Haku didn't sleep a wink while he was in the room that was asigned to him. It wasn't because his room was uncomfrotable, it was because of the fact he felt as if he were in enemy territory. So it was no surprise when he almost fell asleep on Hinata the next day while the Mizukage explained the plan. "Haku-kun, please wake up," Hinata whispered as the Mizukage shot him a look. "Huh," Haku looked up and then where he was sleeping. 'Shoot,' Haku thought when he realized he had been sleeping on Hinata for almost the whole entire time. For the rest of the day, Haku was living with annoyance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Haku-san, are you all right," Neji asked as Haku once again fell asleep. "Let's bring him to his room," Hinata perked up.
 
 
 
 
 
Haku and Temari looked up at the sky. Temari was talking, however, Haku couldn't make out the words. Next thing he knew Zabuza's hand was on his shoulder. 'What's going on?' Haku thought he said but his words seemed to be lost. When those words were lost, Temari and Zabuza left. 'Wait! Don't go! Please!' Once again, those words of which he spoke were lost. He looked at where Temari was. Instead of her smiling at him he saw a lifeless body. 'Temari-chan!?' Haku screamed those lifeless words. He tried to touch her, but when he did she dissapered. 'What in God's name is going on!?' Haku screamed only to have his words not come out again. Haku then looked at where Zabuza was. This time he saw him walking away with eyes of hate. 'Zabuza-sama, what did I do?' Haku knew those words would never be heard, but he just wanted to say them. 'If you were to return, that is what will happen. Can you live with that?' Haku heard that voice, which was the first voice he had heard so far. 'Who are you!? Wait, this is a Genjutsu isn't it!?' Haku now realized that this wasn't fact, this was someone trying to mess with his head. 'Play with me and I won't let that happen Haku-san.' The voice was starting to tick him off. 'I don't want to play with you, but if it'll help, I'll play.' Haku didn't like this, but he could tell that this person was the person who tried to kill Temari. 'Yay! I'll let you out then! Oh what fun we're going to have! Please go to the theater and watch Haji, I will have a treat for you afterward!'
 
 
 
 
 
Haku awoke in his bed. "Kan... No wait, GAARA-SAN!" Haku screamed out to Gaara. "Okay, WHO DIED!?" Came Naruto's voice as he, Gaara, Kankuro, and the rest entered the room. "No one! But I have to tell you all something!" Haku exclaimed. They all looked at one another as Haku explained.