Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ The 'Playing' Begins ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haku, Gaara, Kankuro, and Hinata, all went to the theater to watch Haji. "This is supposed to be a good play." Hinata said as they took their seats.
 
 
 
 
2 hours later they all went out. Everyone of them were keeping their eyes out for anything. 'Haku-san, brought some kiddies to play our game! Yay! Now, go down to the park, someone will be there to play with you!'The voice said in the annoyingly kiddish way it did last time. "He knows you all are with me, he wants us to go to the park." Haku sighed out as he started for the park.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey, are you Haku-san, and company?" Asked a girl who jumped down infront of them. "Yes, are you the girl who's supposed to 'play' with us?" Haku questioned as she swung herself back and forth. "Why yes! Big Brother told me to come! So tell me Haku-san, which one of these three are closest to you?" Haku looked directly into her eyes when she finished her last sentence. "Why?" Haku said, not giving away any of them to whom he was closest. "Awww! This isn't fun! You're supposed to play! If you don't answer me, then Big Brother will have to kill that girl!" Haku didn't like this, but he would be going against his mission if he didn't. "Fine, I'm closest to Hinata-chan." Haku said resentfully. She smiled as she looked in Hinata's direction. "Oh, the girl, Haku-san, you aren't cheating on the pretty girl in the hospital, now are you?" Haku wanted to go over there and kick her all the way to the next life. But remembered that he was a shinobi, emotions shouldn't cloud his judgement. "No, Hinata-chan is going out with somebody, and I wouldn't dream of cheating on Temari-chan." Haku saw the girl look sort of pouty at his words. "Aww! So I wouldn't have a chance!? That's so mean!" Haku didn't know what to think of this girl. "Well I guess the next part of this would be out of the question then!" She continued to say. "What is it?" Haku said, not liking where this was going. "Oh! The next part is that one of you must go on a date with me! But, if you're all taken, that's going to be hard!" Haku looked at Gaara and Kankuro when she finished. "We all aren't, let us talk with the rest of our group and we'll have your date." Haku said which made her smile. "Yay! Okay, then meet me at Chibi! At 7:00 P.M.!" She said right before she disappered. "What a weird girl." Kankuro said as everyone nodded their head.
 
 
 
 
Haku and company walked back to where they were staying to inform the Mizukage and the rest of their party on what happened. "What! So someone has to go on a date with her!" Naruto yelled out before anyone could say anything. "Yes, but there are only 5 guys in our group. 3 of which are single. That means 1 of those 3 must go. The question is, who." Haku said as he looked at Gaara, Kankuro, and Neji. "If you think I'm going out with that loonitic, you've got another thing coming." Kankuro stated rather mean like. "I agree with that motion," Neji said. "That leaves you, Gaara-san." Haku said as everyone looked at Gaara. "What, why me?" Gaara's voice seemed rather unhappy about it.