Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Izumi ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaara stood outside of the restaurant called 'Chibi' at 6:58 P.M. . Haku and the rest had made him a resevantion and made him wear something more appropriate for the date. "Oh! You're the guy who was with Haku-san yesterday! Does that mean you're my date?" Asked the girl fom yesterday. "I am Sabaku no Gaara, and yes..." Gaara didn't say more, but his expression said he really didn't wnat to be here. "Okay, I'm Izumi!" She chirped which seemed to tick Gaara futher. "Let's go in." Gaara mummered load enough that she heard him.
 
 
 
 
 
"So Gaara-san are you ready to play!?" Izumi asked in the middle of dinner. "Sure, tell me how." Gaara replied with a calm voice that seemed to dissapoint Izumi. "Aww! You aren't as fun as Haku-san! Oh well, at least you want to play!" Izumi hafe heartily said as she looked into his eyes. "Okay, kiss me." Was the first instruction she gave him. "Do what?" Gaara just had to ask because he was wondering if he was hearing things, again. "You heard me, KISS ME." Gaara knew that she had said it and it wasn't just another voice in his head. "Like this," Gaara said as he drew her lips to his and imbrassed her with his body. Izumi started to blush when he released her. "Y... yes. Now h... how was it... I mean the kiss." Izumi was having a hard time looking at him, let alone talking right now! "It was good. Your lips taste like cherries. Plus the way you blushed afterward was cute." Gaara stated brifely enough that Izumi blushed even more. Gaara could see that she was tongue tied so he spoke up. "What is the next question that you want to play with me with?" She looked up at him when he said that. "Oh yeah! Uh, after we eat, we're suppose to take a walk in the moonlight next to the Great Lake of the Water! Big Brother may meet us there..." Izumi looked down when she finished her sentence. Gaara was getting a vive that said she didn't want this 'Big Brother' to be there.
 
 
 
 
 
Gaara took off his jacket and put it on Izumi when they walked to the place where 'Big Brother' may join them. "Thanks," she said right as someone came up behind them. "Izumi, your job is done, go home." The person said as Izumi looked at Gaara. "She doesn't have to leave for us to play." Gaara said as he took Izumi's hand. "Fine, what is the glory of time? Or the meaning of life? If and when you find out, send Izumi back to me. You have 2 weeks to reply. If you have Izumi return with your lot, I will kill those people." Gaara tried to do a Sand Coffing while he was talking, but it didn't work! He smiled at him, waving his finger, which in turn, ticked Gaara off. "See ya!" He said before he vanished. Gaara looked down on Izumi, who was now clinging to him.
 
 
 
 
Gaara returned with Izumi, to the group. "What! He want's the meaning of life! How are we suppose to know that?!" Haku yelled out, which surprised everyone around him. "Well, you're smart Haku-san, you can think of something, right?" Naruto yawned out, which caused Kankuro to hit him on the head. "It's not that simple, Naruto-kun. There are several things that people think are the true meaning of life. I once heard someone say that, underwear was the meaning!" At him saying underwear, some of them let out a laugh. "So, haha, what are we going to do?" Naruto asked trying to hold it back. "That, I don't know." Haku sighed out.