Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Love For You ❯ Kirai, The Crazy 'Big Brother' ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gaara, Hinata, Neji, and Haku all sat in a room, thinking. All wondering what the true meaning of life was. 'Love... ' Haku thought as he rubbed his sore head.
"Wait that's it!" He cried as he hit himself for not realizing it sooner.
Everyone in the room looked over at him like he was crazy, but never-the-less brilliant.
"Wh... what is it Haku-kun?" Hinata asked him while trying to keep eye contact.
"I figuared it out! (By George he's got it!) The meaning of life is love!" Haku yelled out.
"What!" Everyone yelled at him, surprised at his answer.
"Wow! What a clever motion! Love is what is most important!" Izumi ran into the room giving Haku a hug.
"Uh, thanks..." Haku didn't know what to think of Izumi sometimes, she was something.
"Gaara-kun! Don't you agree with what Haku said!?" Izumi cherped to Gaara.
Gaara and Izumi seemed to be going out, in fact Gaara was being NICE to her!
"Sure, love is what drives me." Gaara said as he looked away from them.
"So is that your answer?" Izumi asked Haku.
"Everyone? Are we going with that?" Haku asked everyone in the room.
No one said differrent, so Izumi left to see 'Big Brother'.
 
 
 
 
 
Haku thought about Temari some, he wished he could see her so much. He wished that Izumi would come back and tell him that this stupid game was over. Most of all, he wished that he could touch her soft skin again. It seemed like a dream now, the last time he had seen her. He wished he could kiss her lips. Haku just sighed.
"Haku, come with me!" He heard Izumi's voice, breaking his thoughts.
Haku didn't say a word as he followed her.
 
 
 
"Big brother! I brought him!" Izumi called out while she escorted Haku into a huge manor.
Taking off their shoes while entering, they heard some loud noises from above. Haku's eyebrow raised as 'Big Brother' came tumbling down the stairs with string all around him. Izumi sighed while she went over and helpped him out.
"Ah, Haku-san, so you have figuered out the meaning of life?" He asked while Izumi cut his legs free from the string. Haku was wondering at this point, is he brilliant, or is he stupid?
"Love, it is what drives us all. The feeling that everyone knows at one point or another." Haku thought he needed a red rose when he said that, but shoved that thought away.
"Love, I can see why you would think so. After all, you have plenty of people who you love, and that love you. All I have is my little sister, Izumi. My Haku-san, you're meaning is patedic!" 'Big Brother' laughed out at him.
"You only asked for a meaning, you didn't say what pacifics you wanted." Haku stated to him, making him mad.
"He has a point, 'Big Brother', shouldn't you do what you said you would?" Izumi begged.
'Big Brother' didn't seem amused by Haku's answer, nor did he like him stating that he didn't give him pacifics. Plus, it really ticked him off when Izumi was telling him what to do! Izumi could tell how mad 'Big Brother' was, she didn't know if she should cut the string off his arms or not. If she did, he would most likely attack Haku, if she didn't... Izumi didn't even want to think of the things that could happen there. However, she knew that to keep Haku alive, she couldn't cut the string!
"Izumi! Don't you agree with him! And yes, you gave me a meaning, it isn't what I expected, but it is still an answer, none the less. Now Haku-san, can you dance?" Haku had barely enough time to dodge while 'Big Brother' escaped his prison of string.
"Kirai-kun! Stop it!" Izumi yelled with tear filled eyes, as he and Haku began to fight.
Haku noticed him flinch at her calling him, 'Kirai' (his name means hate).
'So, maybe if I say his real name repeatively, he'll back off..." Haku thought while Kirai came on strong. Haku started to say his name, over and over again when Kirai's attack went by him. It seemed to work, Kirai seemed to fall to the ground, like someone had punched him, hard, in the gut. Izumi took this chance to go over to him.
"Kirai-kun, you can't keep doing this... Haku-san, and Temari-chan, didn't do nothing to us." Izumi seemed to be cuddling her brother as her words seemed to sooth him.
"But... Izumi... His dad..." Haku was wondering what his father had to do with anything.
"Kirai-kun, he's dead, Haku-san isn't him." At Izumi's words, Haku was completely lost.
"Sis how can you take him as a friend?" Kirai asked her.
"How can you do what all you did?" Izumi asked him back.
Haku really didn't want to invole himself in his, but it seemed, somehow he was! How, he didn't quite know yet, but he had a feeling he was going to find out!
"Kirai-san, what does my father have to do with anything?" Haku asked, which broke them apart almost immediately.
"Come with me." Kirai told him as he and Izumi arose.
 
 
 
 
Haku followed Kirai and Izumi all the way up some stairs. At the top was pictures, not any pictures, it was a gallery of oil paintings! Haku was in awe by it all, no doubt that these paintings were worth a lot of money. It had accured to Haku before they had entered that they might be rich, but this proved his suppission!
"Amazing isn't it? Our father bought all this before he died." Izumi told him.
Haku looked at the both of them, they both looked very serious, and that face was unlike Izumi. She seemed different around Kirai. Haku was wondering if it was a ruse.
"This whole house is amazing. So let's go straight to the point, what did my father do to your family?" Haku said looking Kirai in the eye.
"Your father was our fathers servant." Kirai started as he stopped Izumi from talking.
Haku sat down with them, in a near by chair, while Kirai went on.
"He was one of our best servants. One day, he comes up, tells our father that he was marrying someone, and quit. Few years later, when I was 4 and Izumi was 1, our father was murdered." Haku was wondering what that had to do with his father, or him!
"What does your father's death have to do with my father?" Those words amused Kirai.
"Everything! Your father killed him! I saw him do it!" Haku had never heard of his father doing that before, no one had told him when his parents were alive.
"How do you know it was my father?" Haku sounded alittle shaky to him.
"As I said before, I SAW HIM. He killed my father without a back glance!" Kirai yelled at him at Haku, while his eyes seemed to show his madness.
"You're crazy..." Haku told him flat out.
Kirai seemed to laugh at what he said.
"Crazy!? Crazy was your father!" Kirai laughed out in madness.
Haku could see Izumi going for the stairs in the corner of his eye, Kirai saw her too.
"Izumi, don't you dare leave!" Kirai yelled at her.
Haku couldn't take much more of this. He decided that it was time to end the game.
"Stop yelling at her! Now I've done what you want, I listened to you stupid little story, now it's time you kept up your end of the deal!" Haku yelled at him while he came over to Izumi.
"Oh, so you want me to keep my end? Okay, you're precious Temari-chan can live, however, that doesn't mean you can!" At that he attacked Haku again.
 
 
 
 
Haku and Kirai were both tired. Each had managed to avoid damage, but both had used a lot of energy in doing so. Izumi, who had been watching the whole time, didn't know what to do. She had to choose between the two. Her brother, who she knew, was insane. Or her friend, who was trying to protect her from her fate with her brother. If she went with Haku, would he kill Kirai, or would he help him? Then again, it would be a worse fate if she helped Kirai. He would, no doubt, make her life as miserable as living with the devil, if she helped him. She sighed, knowing that Haku was whom she should help.
"Kirai-kun! I'm sorry!" She yelled to her brother while she went to help Haku.
 
 
 
 
In about an hour, Izumi and Haku had Kirai on the ground unconcious.
"Izumi, he NEEDS help." Haku told her sadly.
"I know, he hasn't been right since our parents death. He's been losing his mind, little by little. I hate it for him." Izumi told Haku while they brought Kirai out of the room.