Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto is BACK!! ❯ The Feast To Say Goodbye ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Naruto is BACK

Summary: Naruto escaped his life in the village to someday come back as someone his love would look at. Now he's back and looking HOT!!! Hormones are flying and girls are screeching. Sasuke becomes an overly possesive and jealous freak and Naruto has no idea or does he?

PG-13: For mild language and actions

Category: Shonen-ai because Naruto and Sasuke make such a cute couple!! If you don't like it, don't read it.

Prolouge: The Feast to Say Good-bye

Sasuke's POV

He's there agian chasing that girl Sakura. I don't see what he sees in her. You can practically tell that she hates him, but why does he let her say horrible things to him. He deserves better than that.

"Sakura-chan!!" yelled Naruto, "let's have lunch together, pleeeeease!"

"Who wants to have lunch with someone like you," said Sakura.

"Sakura-chan don't be such a meanie!" pouted Naruto playfully.

Sakura looked at the pouting Naruto and damn it!! Those puppy blue eyes were luring her to say yes!!! She hated him, yet she couldn't fully hate him!!

"Fine, but Sasuke-kun has to come" Sakura answered.

I watched him as he stayed silent at her compromise. I knew he hated me because I have taken his beloved Sakura-chan's attention as if I wanted it. She's my rival more so than the supposedly rivalry between me and him. I waited for his answer while I held my breath. I wonder why I even care about his answer, he's only a dobe, but that didn't stop my heart from beating so fast.

"Okay, Sakura-chan, he can come if you want him too," Naruto smiled happily.

"Let's go find him then," she said back to him.

"You find him while I find Kakasi-sensie and Iruka-kun," said Naruto.

"What for?" asked Sakura.

"Because we are going to have a feast for all the people that I love!" he declared happily.

I was surprised at his chose of words. Love? Does that mean that he also loves me . Why the hell I'm a blushing?! Maybe he just forgot about me during the conversation. He always forgets me. He only stays with me becase I'm part of the team and I make a good sparring partner. I hate him! And why the hell does my stomach turn everytime I see him hating me! How can a pathetic ninja like him hurt me so much and without even touching me. Damn, Sakura found me. I guess I'll be going to the feast.

"Hi Sasuke-kun," smiled Sakura sweetly, "would you mind having dinner with me?"

"No," I answered not until you tell me that Naruto is coming.

"Come one, Naruto made a special feast for all of us!" she begged. I really can't see what he sees in her!

"Whatever," I said. Sakura smiled.

"Yay!!!" Sakura smiled, "let's go." She enclosed her fingers with mine and we headed off to the place Naruto wanted us to met.

Naruto's POV

Tomorrow I would be gone, but tonight I will repay my friends and sensies with a feast. Sasuke. Now why the hell does my rival's name pop in my mind. He's been in my mind for so long now. I began thinking about him after the kiss that accidently happen. He's lips were so damn soft!! I'm blushing!! Stop blushing Naruto!! You know it's impossible to think of him that way, but maybe, just maybe after I come back from my training he'll see me.

Stop it Naruto! You know that can't ever happen. I'm leaving so I can at least be a better ninja for him. I love him. I knew it from the day I thought he was dead because of Haku. Sakura-chan cried that day even though she knew that it was against the rules of a ninja (A/N: I know that screws the timeline of the manga because Haku came first than the kiss but who cares). Sakura-chan I also love her, but now as a sister not as a lover. I learn that she will never see me as such so I stopped those feelings and let the feelings I have for Sasuke take over. It was painful to be in love with him more so when I had a crush on Sakura-chan because I know that he will never see me that way. I was his rival and when I come back at least I'll become a better rival for him. It will make him happy. Fighting is the only thing that makes me happy. Oh crap, look here I'm crying like shit and soon everyone will be here. I laugh. If Sasuke finds me like this I know he'll hate me more for being so weak.

"Naruto!!!!" yelled Sakura. Oh, there here!! I saw her coming with Sasuke's hand in hers!! I was in shock! Sasuke never lets anyone touch him. Nobody was allowed to do that!! I guess he has fallen for Sakura-chan. I smiled at them. They will make a perfect couple someday. I'm glad that Sasuke is letting her have a chance, but why the hell does my heart hurts. I'm suppose to be happy for them. What kind of a friend am I to not be happy for them. Naruto smile! Smile for them and let them see the prankster that doesn't care about anything at all because life has been hell and I can handle more hell.So I smiled at them.

The feast was great! I managed to make Sasuke smile and he was cute when he does. He should smile more. If that happens more girls would fall for him. That doesn't really soothe my heart, but his smile is that magnificent. I'm packing now and very soon I'll leave this place, this empty home I'm stayed for so long.

Sasuke's POV

It's been three days since he left. We thought he just went for training, but when he kept missing practice, Iruka-sensie got worried. Kakashi-sensie got worried too. Naruto never misses training with us because I'll be there. I smiled. I'm happy that I'm the reason why he never miss it. I was his rival, even though somewhere in my mind I want it to be more. That more is still a mystery to me so I'm happy for just being his rival. Sakura is coming.

"Sasuke-kun!" she yelled, "I have news about Naruto." I flew down from the roof I was lying at. Not to appear eager to hear the news, I place my mask of indifference even as my heart beats 150 mph.

"So, what do you have?" I ask her.

"Ah come on Sasuke-kun, don't you care just a bit?" she asked me. I do care, but she isn't going to be knowing that.

"No." I answered, "if he's not here we won't be able to take the chuunin test and that's all I care about." I watched Sakura frown.

"Sasuke-kun you don't mean that do you?" she asked, "Naruto is a pain in the ass, but he is still our teamate."

"Whatever." I said. I was shocked. I never knew that Sakura had a heart for Naruto at all. This is bad. If she wants Naruto she'll get him in a silver platter in seconds. I can't let that happen. Wait, why?!

"Here," said Sakura emotionless, "read it, we found it in his home." I took the paper and jumped back to the roof. I watched Sakura walk off from my sight after opening it. I read it. He was gone. He had left the village. He had left me.

And so at that day the cold hearted Uchiha cried for the first time in a long while at finally reliazing that he loves him, his rival

A/N: The prolouge came out very sad. I'm sorry for anybody wanting to laugh after reading this, but I had to make it sad because it's the day Naruto leaves!!! The next chapters will be more happy and I hope to be humorous because Naruto is back and looking way HOT!!! Hormones will be flying and all because of our 17 year old fox ninja with a whole different outfit!!! Please review because I won't be updating it unless I think I have enough readers to continue!!! If you guys want to read the next chap, plz review. SAYONARA!!!!