Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto is BACK!! ❯ On the Rooftop ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Naruto is BACK
 

Summary: Naruto escaped his life in the village to someday come back as someone his love would look at. Now he's back and looking HOT!!! Hormones are flying and girls are screeching. Sasuke becomes an overly possessive and jealous freak and Naruto has no idea or does he?
 

PG-13: For mild language and actions
 

Category: Shonen-ai because Naruto and Sasuke make such a cute couple!! If you don't like it, don't read it.
 

Disclaimer: Me no own Naruto, Sasuke, or anyone in the manga.
 

Chapter Three: A Beautiful Sunset (no humor, sorry! -)
 

Sasuke's POV
 

        People say I have the most noncomplex mind. They believe my mind was not jumbled up like most people, but stored in an organized cabinet, knowing everything about myself, but their wrong. Oh...they are so wrong. I have the most confuse mind and the worst part of this crap is that it's all his fucking (A/N: Could I write this in a PG-13 story?) fault.

 
        He made me feel this way. Actually, he made me feel all together. I'm not suppose to feel. Feelings would only get in the way from my goal...my goal to defeat my brother. But I have this strange feeling that it isn't my only goal. I have this feeling that I have a greater goal and it involves him and I.

 
        I think I want to be with him. I want to love him freely and not hide it from him. I'm scared though. Hah! The great Uchiha, scared! He would have a great time with THAT! I guess his wish has finally happened. He was able to accomplish his most wanted desire, for me to be afraid of him. The ironic part of it all is that he doesn't have a clue. He is such a clueless idiot.
 

inner consious: and your not?

  
 
      Oh shut up! Didn't I tell you to leave me alone. And what the hell do you mean I'm clueless?! I'm not clueless. I know how he feels about me. He hates me! I mean, why wouldn't he hate me. I'm always mean to the dobe and I don't really look like I give a shit about him in public. I might even be the reason why he left. Maybe he couldn't stand the sight of me anymore and just had to leave this place.
 

inner consious: I have an advice for you. How about trying to be NICE!!
 

        /laughs/ Your kidding right. Me? Be nice to him! In public!
 

inner consious: /gasps/ Oh no, the horror!! The evil Sasuke being nice!! It's the end of the world!! Everyone run for your lives, he's smiling!!
 

        Hey! Are you making fun of me?! I KNOW you aren't making fun of me. Nobody makes fun of me, not even ME!!
 

inner consious: Your hopeless. /shakes head sadly/ You've known that you love him for three years and now that he's back your not doing anything.
 

        But...
 

inner consious: But WHAT!! It HURTS!? It's hurts to fall in love!? Of course it's going to hurt!! /whispers/ I...I...thought you've known this already.

 
 
       I smiled sadly. It does hurt to fall in love. It hurts so bad and no amount of chakras would ever defeat it. I'm such a weak person. No wonder I wanted to escape any feelings except hatred. I wanted to escaped the worst pain the world can give a person, but he had to come along and I couldn't stop myself. I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with him because he...he was someone I couldn't describe...he was Naruto and I love that stupid dobe.
 

inner consious: yes...you do love him. More than you can ever guess and maybe...just maybe you'll both be happy in the end.
 

        /smiles/ Yeah...maybe.
 

Naruto's POV
 

        I watched her sleep and gave a tired sigh. Everything was totally screwed in my life. First I'm in love with a cold hearted bastard who doesn't even care about me and I let myself forget about Hinata-chan and her condition with them. I found myself growling, but I didn't know if it was because I hated myself or I hated them. /sigh/ Everything seems to be wrong right now. Everything wasn't coming my way. I carefully covered her form with a blanket and smiled. She was safe here and I won't let her go back until I took care of it. I turned away from her and walked out the door.
 

        "Good night," I whispered to her deafened ears.
 

        I looked at my house and was surprised to see it cleaned. It seem I haven't notice it at all when I carried her. Maybe Iruka-sensie cleaned it up. He is the only one that actually cared about me. Kami-sama why the hell I'm I so alone. Can't I at least have some happiness? Don't I deserved it?
 

        I walked silently out and I found my feet slowly head to an empty and large house and on top of it was... Sasuke. Oh hell, I don't need him right now. I can't let my mind wander to him! I've already wasted most of my time thinking about him even when I train. I hate him. I really do, but my hell of a heart won't even listen to me and all because I love him. I wonder how I can hate him so much and yet love him to an end that I would let him hurt me freely and without a fight.

  
 
      I'm used to the pain now. It has become a daily routine in my life. When I think of him, my heart warms for a short while and then suddenly a knife runs through it. It hurts like hell, but I let it come over and over again. It's like I've gotten myself into a dangerous addiction that I might die from. I just want to why?
 
 

        Kami-sam a, why did you make me fall in love with him. /laughs/ Are you getting tired of me asking that question for the last three years? /sighs/ I just want to know. It's just so impossible to imagine him actually falling head over heels for me. He was someone everyone admires and I...I was just someone everyone hated before I could even talk.
 

        In all my life people hated me before they even knew me. I tried thinking that maybe they'll forget about the Nine Tails when the time passes, but I was wrong. I wouldn't accept the fact people hated me, even though I knew it deep down. I just kept on smiling that stupid smile so nobody would ever think of me as a threat and then maybe they'll finally realize that I wasn't such a dangerous person. That I was just a normal teenage boy trying to prove himself to the world. Hah! Sometimes I crack myself up. They'll never think of me like that! I'm not a normal boy. I look up at the roof and smiled, maybe he'll understand me.
 

        What do you say heart? Up for another painful stab with him? Of course it is, it always is. I smiled as I jump swiftly at the roof.
 

        "Hey, Sasuke, what's happening?" I asked him. I laughed as he jumped in surprise. This was new to me, Sasuke is actually unaware. He must be thinking of something important.
 

Sasuke's POV
 

        "What the hell was that for dobe!!" I sreamed at the guy I was thinking about, "and stop laughing!! It's not funny you ass!"
 

        "Ha ha ha ha ha, " he laughs, "Yeah...ha...it...ha ha...is."
 

        "Well are you done laughing NOW!" I tapped my foot on the roof. Well, screw him I'm not a patient person so he better stop his hedious snorting.
 

inner consious: Hey! That's mean.
 

        "Sheesh, Sasuke, what's with the sour face?" he asked, "it's not my fault that you let your guard down. What were you thinking anyway? It must have been important."
 

        /blushes / Crap what the hell I'm I suppose to say!
 

inner consious: How about the truth? Ever heard of it?
 

        Right. As if I'll say right out, 'Oh Naruto my hunky hunky guy, I looooove you' AS IF!!
 

inner consious: Were you actually thinking of saying THAT!
 

        Hell no!! It was a joke, just a stupid JOKE!!
 

        "Hey Sasuke, what's wrong?" Naruto asked worried? I wonder if he really is worried. "I...I wouldn't want anything to happen you." He doesn't? Does that mean he cares about me? "I mean who would I spar with if you get sick."
 

        Of course!! That's the only reason he can stand being with a bastard like me. I'm such a fool. As if he'll ever like me the way I like him. It's entirely impossible. He's Naruto, he was always smiling, laughing, life was a joyride for him and I was only alive to...to kill. After that I'll be like a living zombie with nothing to live for. /sighs/ Why does it hurt to think about my future life.Wait, what's this warm feeling. Kami-sama, he was touching me.
 

        "Your forehead is hot," says Naruto, "you should go to bed and take a rest."
 

        Hell no!! As if I'll listen to him, I mean he can barely take care of himself. Ahhhhh, his hands are soooo warm. I'll just let him stay there for a while. No!! What the hell I'm I thinking.
 

        "Get your filthy hands of me!" I yelled at him as I slapped away his hand, but I was shocked as I saw hurt cross his eyes. Then in seconds it was gone and was replaced with a cold indifference like the few emotions people see in my eyes.
 

        "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he answers in a soft spoken voice. This was new to me. I'm use to hearing a loud happy voice come from him instead of this weird soft sound. I heard another sound and watch him seat down. He clutched his legs together nad placed his head on it. "Beautiful," he sighs.
 

        "What?" I asks.

 
 
       "Come on, sit down Sasuke," he inclines for me to sit by him, but I hesitated. Sitting so close to him won't do good for my heart.
 

        "Ah come one, scared that I might bite you," he jokingly laughs. I sat down crossed legged and gave a pout. I was NOT scared.
 

Naruto's POV

 
        I looked at him and I couldn't resist but laugh. He was so entirely cute pouting like that. Who would have believe that such a cold-hearted person like him could actually look like a hurt baby. Damn it, I want to hug him. No! Control yourself Naruto, you know how strange that would be for him, but hell he just looks like a cute little thing that I just what to cuddle. Argh!! I can't believe Im thinking this.
 

        "What the hell are you laughing at dobe?!" asked a peeved Sasuke.
 

        I wonder how he would react if I say I was laughing because I thought he was cute. Yes, I could just imagine him running away thinking I was some kind of freak. The words would spread that I like him and then I would become a bigger freak than before. I wouldn't be able to stand that at ALL! It would hurt too much. He can never know.
 

        "Nothing ," I answered him, "nothing at all."
 

        "So you were laughing at nothing," he concludes, "then you must be more stupid than I ever thought possible."
 

        I smiled. Everything around me is too beautiful. I just couldn't get angry at him. /sighs/ I lean my head down to touch his shoulders. Perfect. I might never be with him, but at least I'm by him.
 

        "W...wha t the hell are you doing?!" asked a surprise Sasuke.
 

Sasuke's POV

  
 
      /sighs/ "Naruto, get away from me, I don't need you right now," I just need some time alone. I need to know what exactly I'm going to do with these feelings I have and him touching me isn't helping at all. "Are you even listening to me?" No answer. Maybe he was asleep. Well if he is, I shouldn't wake him. This is nice. I guess it wouldn't be so bad for him to stay for a while. I mean, I'm not so rude of a person to wake him up.
 

inner conscious: Or maybe you just want a reason to be with him right now.

 
        Yeah...I guess.

 
inner conscious: /gasps/

 
        What's wrong?

 
inner conscious: You actually believe me!! Kami-sama its the end of the world.
 

        /smiles/ Oh shut up. It isn't that much of a miracle.
 

"Perfect."
 

        Hey, did you say that?
 

inner conscious: No. It might be the person touching you.
 

        /blushin g/ It really is no big deal. He just fell asleep. He didn't mean to put his head on me.
 

inner conscious: Then who said perfect.
 

        Maybe it was me, but I myself didn't know it. I mean this is perfect. I'm with him and his not running away from me.
 

"Don't you think the sun is beautiful right now?"
 

inner conscious: I know that wasn't me and it isn't you either. It was BE Naruto-kun.
 

"Ah...I guess so," I answered for myself and Naruto.
 

"Do you know that for three years I would always watch the sunset no matter how tired I was. Sometimes I would fall asleep watching it. It's so soothing. I could watch it forever, but then it doesn't really last that long."
 

"Then you must have a great time during those three years."
 

"Not really. It was hell, but the thought of..."
 

"The thought of what?" I asks.
 

"It's a who," he answered.
 

"Oh..." He must be talking of Sakura. /looks at sunset/ He must love her very much. I wonder how it would feel if I was loved by a person the way he loves her, but better yet, I wonder how would I feel if I was the preson he love. Happy. That's the one word to describe my feelings. I would be happy. "So why did you leave?" I asked him.
 
 
"I left...I left because of you."
 

I was silent for minutes until I tasted salt. I touched my face to find a narrow path of salt water. I...I was crying and I didn't even know.
 

inner conscious: I guess you were right about the reason why he left.
 

Yeah...and it hurts. As silently as the tear rolled from my eyes, I wiped it away.
 

"Why?" I asked him. I have to know why I was the reason he left. Does he really hate me THAT much.
 

"......"
 

Answer me damn it!! Answer me you stupid dobe!!! This hurts so you better answer me NOW!!
 

"......"
 

"Answer me, please answer me," I couldn't believe I was begging for the answer. I never begged for anything. NEVER!!
 

"It's no big deal," he asnwers.
 

Kami-sama, it is a big deal!! It's a big deal when the person you love for three years tells you that the reason he left was because of you!! It's a fucking big deal.
 

"Damn it Naruto, tell me why the hell I'm the reason you left," I yelled at him.
 

"Why would you care?" he asks.
 

I care because I love you. I love you so much and this is hurting me so you better tell me!!
 

"Look, Sasuke, shut up," says Naruto, "just shut up. Maybe I'll tell you someday, but right now I'm not saying a thing. So shut up and just relax. Please, just relax."
 

"Fine!! I'll shut up!! Happy?!" I yelled at him.
 

"Yeah," he whispers.
 

"Promised?" I asked.
 

"Wha?" he asked confused.
 

"Do you promise to tell me someday?" I said.
 

"Yeah...I promise," he softly answered and very soon I relaxed and watch the sunset with him. Hours passed and everything was silent. I felt the cool night wind coming and I couldn't help but shiver. I heard him stand up and I followed his example. He turned to met me and then.....
 

"Sasuke, I like you."
 

My heart stopped.
 

A/N: Sooooooo damn sleepy. I'm going to end it here because it's damn late and if I get caught in the computer any longer I'm going to get in trouble. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry to all those who think this is a cliffie even though I don't think it is or maybe it is? Oh...I don't know, I can't make sense of anything anymore. I got to go to sleep. Review and Sayonara!!!